Epilogue:In my vein

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing goes as planned

Everything will break
People say goodbye
In their own special way
All that you rely on
And all that you can fake
Will leave you in the morning
But find you in the day

Oh, you're in my veins
And I cannot get you out
Oh, you're all I taste
At night inside of my mouth
Oh, you run away
'Cause I am not what you found
Oh, you're in my veins
And I cannot get you out

 

..................Now playing-In my Vein by Andrew Belle

This is nothing but a crap story from a crap mind,but I dedicate this to you,Katy

In memory of Katherine Yvonne (26/11/99-26/08/16)

 

 

Has it ever occured to you that you're going to meet someone,someone very close to your heart,yet your feet refuse to move an inch to go ahead? Hands refuse to press the bell just in front of them?

 

Weird,that just happened in case of Sera.Impatient she was,since the moment she finally got the address,took her less than a day to reach for the airport,three more hours to reach this foreign land and then more two very slow hours to reach her final destination.The whole time she was beyond restless.............

And excited.

 

 

There the apartment building it was as she looked up,she felt her palpitating heart would be come out of it's cage at any moment.

Yeah she was that restless when she reached the main gate,she was that restless when she pressed the lift button.She was beyond restless when the said lift was moving up.

 

And then her heart almost stopped beating as she finally found the desired door.Apartment no 702 it was.6th floor.Hongkong.

 

 

But now,as she is standing in front of the apartment door no.702,she's feeling numb!

 

You don't know what might come out of that door once she presses the bell,right?

Since she knows him a bit too well.........Damn she wishes she wouldn't!

 

Sera sighed.

 

It was early morning.

 

 

She kept walking around the same door,for a good amount of time.It was good that no sound was coming out of that apartment.Or no one was getting out.Sera was nervous.

 

Four months' is a long time.And Sera isn't very confident of his loyalty.

Thanks to her working as his presonal secretary before.

But then again,she wanted to see his face,badly.Even if that's for a blink.She missed him.

Even that means seeing him standing besides a...girl? Whatever! Sera doesn't care anymore.

 

 

 

Biting lips hard that it almost bled,she pressed the doorbell.Twice.

Minutes passed.No one came to open the door.

Sera pressed the doorbell again.

 

 

 

Coming out of the comforter,Chanyeol was beyond irritated.Who comes at this early morning?! In a holiday?!

He hid himself inside the comforter again.He didn't care about the doorbell.Last night he returned home after midnight.

 

Thanks to someone special! Tsk!

 

 

The bell was rang again.

 

 

Rubbing eyes and murmuring incoherent American slang,Chanyeol went to open the door.The lucky one out there,will be 'dearly loved' for ruining his long wanted sleep! So he opened the door.

And saw someone.

 

 

Someone he loved.So very much,

 

 

Sera finally started to think that no one's actually inside.Sighing and pouting,she decided to press the bell for one last time.

Just before that,the door was opened.

And holding her breath,Sera finally saw him.

 

 

Oh Lord so gracious.Not some other girl!

 

 

"H-Hi...H-Hello!" Sera would wonder many times why and how she stuttered that day,to greet him in the simplest way possible.But she really did.She did stutter to greet Chanyeol.

"........." Chanyeol on the other had was stunned.Surprised and speechless he blinked.Again and again trying to figure out if that was another of his meaningless dream or not.....

 

''You lost weight!" Sera had to blab out because he wasn't even moving his lips "A lot........have you stopped eating?"

Chanyeol still kept silent.

And that made her irritated.Already she was restless and nervous.

"Is there a girl inside lying in your bed right now?!" So she spoke her mind,a natural snort was followed by "Or in your washroom? Where's she?!"

"Huh? Girl in my bed?! What're you talking about?!" And finally he spoke,making her shiver in excitement.Months after months,Sera missed this voice.

Her husband's voice.

 

 

"Why a girl will be in my bed?!" Chanyeol frowned at her as she didn't answer "Tell me! Why did you ask such a weird question?!"

"Because I know you too well of course!" She scoffed again,hiding her fear behind "Tell me,am I wrong?!"

"What the......." Chanyeol frowned even more,this time sleep completely gone "Of course you're wrong.........."

"Then let me see,let me see!!" Pushing him aside,Sera entered his husband's new apartment.The dark fear was still there,but she wanted to know the truth anyway.

 

 

Chanyeol followed her from behind,crossing arms in chest frowning.He could tell Sera was anxious the way she was searching for the bedroom.And once she was there,Sera stood froze.Chanyeol scoffed.

No one was there.A relatively clean room.Sera knew Chanyeol was a tidy person.

She sighed.In relief.

 

 

"Happy now? Your investigation is done madam?!" His deep voice echoed in her ears as slowly he stood in front of her "I changed myself already as you ordered before.......and you know me the best!"

Sera slowly released another sigh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter