The boy who jumped into the fire for her

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So let me freeze time
Before it turns cold
The moments go by
And life goes on
The torturous stars
Are taking every breath I wish I held
 

The love in my heart
Is never ending 

 

...................Now playing-Don't let me go by RAIGN

 

 

There's the thing about her that Chanyeol can never change.

 

Chanyeol would forget her,like really forget her.Really,really,really forget her and would start life afresh.A new life,new journey and new dreams without her.

And Sera just needs to peek at his new life for once from the corner.And Chanyeol would be the very same like before.

Crazy for her...............

 

Sera meant a bit too much to him,that he couldn't get past over her even after years.Chanyeol loved Sera,knowing every little single bitter things about her-that she's someone else's girl,that Chanyeol would never get her,that Sera kind of hates him,that Sera is actually pregnant with his nemesis' child.

Still,Chanyeol loved her.So so so much.That's why he couldn't get any sleep right after her call.Hours passed,he phoned her continuously-again and again.

No response from the opposite side just made him crazier.

 

So when the sun was rising,instead of lying besides his new girlfriend-Chanyeol was just dialling her standing in the dressing room.He wasn't looking so sane at that moment.

Minah was beyond surprised seeing that "Chanyeol,what're you doing?"

He didn't even move or flinch or respond.Ignoring her presence,he kept dialling her.

It astonished her "Honey,I'm asking you something............please answer.And whom are you calling right now?"

Still no answer from him.

And she started boiling soon "Chanyeol?!"

"Now what?! Just what do you want now?!'' His response to her was beyond rude.Minah startled in disbelief.She couldn't remember going anything wrong last night that'd make him act like this.

"What happened Chanyeol?"

"Nothing happened.Just go back to your bed!'' Chanyeol didn't even look at her,he was busy dialling.

"Okay,let's go to bed honey..............." Minah held his hand carefully,trying to understand the situation.

Chanyeol simply shook her off "Currently I'm busy,I'll join you later."

"And why're you busy? And who're you calling to?" Minah almost cried in pain.

"I'm not bound to answer you"

And that was more than enough for her.Minah was not used to this kind of cold treatment from anyone "Of course you're bound to answer me! I'm your girlfriend,within one or two months we'll get engaged and I'm the person with whom you're gonna spend the rest of your life!! So you're bound to answer me!!!"

"Oh really?!" Finally Chanyeol stared at her "Then what about you signing the contract of that rated movie without informing me at all?! With one of your ex?!......... Honey,as far as I can remember,I requested you not to take the movie and you agreed.....................Also how about you contacting that very jackass boyfriend of yours secretly when I'm not around? Didn't you tell me you guys broke up?! Was it actually a lie Minah? Tell me honestly,are you acting with me all these times?!! Tell me! If I'm bound to answer your questions-you too should be,right?!"

Minah gasped "Since when............did you know of that?"

"From the very start,why? Did you think I wouldn't check on you at all?! Am I that much of a fool to you honey? Sorry,but actually I'm not like that......Anyway that doesn't matter to me much! At least not anymore............We both are the sinners and you love to keep secrets-fine with me! Then let me have some as well.Let's not bother each other,okay? Let's.just.respect.each.others.privacy!!" 

Silence

Minah tried hard to control the tears,it worked at first.But soon bad tears came out like a storm and flooded her red cheeks.She trembled,she muffled.And finally she ran away from the room.

Chanyeol didn't bother following.He started dialling Sera again

 

"Shall I just return back to Korea?" He mumbled as there was still no response "Is she really ok?"

Then he remembered something,that just made his face bitter.

 

Soon he phoned him.Chanyeol didn't want to call Kris at all.But she wasn't responding.And he was dying to get the tiniest amount of information regarding her well-being.

 

 

"Hello?" Kris' voice didn't have any sign of sleeping at all.

It charred Chanyeol's whole system.He gulped before starting "Where's she? Is she ok?"

"Who?" Chanyeol never really took note of Kris' emotion.If he did,he knew that Kris was too broken at that time.

"Tch!" So he scoffed "Wu,are you ing kidding with me?!"

"Somedays you call me hyung,somedays you call me Wu-so rude of you..................You're my cousin Chanyeol!"

"Oh my God! Wu,are you drunk or what?!" Chanyeol mocked him "Anyway,how's she?! Is she okay?"

Silence

"Chanyeol,have you ever thought how our life would be like if there were no Daebak?!"

"Hey,you! Are you what?! A drama queen or something?! Just give me the answer! How's Sera doing?!" Chanyeol stomped him feet in anger.

Silence

"She's fine.Don't worry!" Kris answered after a pause.

"You sure?!"

Silence

"Wu? Is she ok?" Kris didn't know of Chanyeol as well,because right then Chanyeol was really pleading him for the answer.Chanyeol never pleads to him.

"Yes!"

"You sure hyung?"

"Yes,I'm" 

Silence

"What is she doing now?"

"She is sleeping Chanyeol"

Silence

And Chanyeol closed his eyes in relief "Please take good care of her hyung............Please!"

"Hmmmm................"

"If you need any help.................I'll help you....Just stay by her side.Please!" 

"Hmmmm"

"She's pregnant.............Stay by her side.I'll do your job instead of you.Just.......take good care of her."

And a silent tear reached Kris' cheek "I will Chanyeol.Don't worry.''

 

 

Once the call was finished,Kris felt uneasy.There must have some reason Chanyeol was so restless about her.

Worried he checked his phone.And saw the text.

 

 

"I'm bleeding right now.Please save our child."

 

⇔♦♦♦♦♦⇔

 

"I'm not supposed to say this,but you're very lucky!" The nurse finally smiled looking at her "Spotting is a very unusual thing.Thankfully your child is completely safe and unharmed"

Sera was too weak to smile even.How hard it was for her to finally reach the hospital after regained back her sense-only she knew.

"But.........I also want you to remind that your health condition isn't very well.You lost much weight-that's very unusual..............Please be more careful."

"I will.........thank you!"

The nurse left the room smiling.And finally Sera exhaled a deep breath.

At least the baby is safe.

 

Right when she was about to close her eyes-she felt her phone vibrated.Frowning she was about to check it!

 

Finally he has got the time to call back!

 

The frown was converted to a surprised stare when she saw who called.

Chanyeol oppa

 

"Oppa............" Somehow receiving the call-she felt to peaceful.

"Sera,you ok? Were you sleeping? Everything's fine?!" 

Silence,Sera felt like crying.

"Yes,oppa I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter