Glasshouse

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You only know what I want you to

I know everything you don't want me to

Oh your mouth is poison, your mouth is wine

You think your dreams are the same as mine

Oh I don't love you but I always will

 

I wish you'd hold me when I turn my back

The less I give the more I get back

Oh your hands can heal, your hands can bruise

I don't have a choice but I'd still choose you

 

 

Oh I don't love you but I always will 

I always will 

 

 

..........Playing Poison and WIne.OST from The Civil Wars

 

 

We live in a mortal world,with heart full of emotion.And with the stupid hope of loving and being loved at the same time.

 

Sera fell in love desperately,it came like thunderstorm.He looked so charming,caring and perfect in those pair of dreamy eyes,Sera knew her Chanyeol was perfect.Sera knew Fiona's father was a nice man.

And then Kris returned back.

 

Working for Daebak group for a good amount of time,Park Sera knew about the existance of many kinds of evil souls in this cruel earth.

She just didn't know her own husband was one of them.

 

 

With lifeless eyes,full of disbelief and hurt-the poor pregnant girl was staring at her beloved husband.Who seemed really unmoved.

Chanyeol didn't even blink as Kris was speaking.

 

 

Numb is a word Chanyeol knew so well.Over the course of his very bumpy life,Chanyeol thought he knew what numbness meant very well.

He was wrong.

 

He could hear Fiona crying for his attention continuously.His daughter's large,round eyes were teary,and the tears would be gone if only her dadda would give her an assuring look.Chanyeol knew.

Yet he didn't.He couldn't.

 

Being guilty is one thing,Chanyeol was dying inside for that already.But being exposed in front of his whole family,with the crime so severe and unforgivable-Chanyeol literally felt numb.Nothing was hurting.Nothing.Everything was ruined.He himself ruined everything.Yet he was feeling nothing.

Except her stares.Even without looking at her,Chanyeol knew Sera was staring at him,begging him to answer so many unreadable questions.He knew she was beyond surprised and broken.

Chanyeol ruined her.

 

 

Kris didn't! It was Chanyeol actually.

 

 

And Kris never wanted this,he never wanted to point his finger at Chanyeol.Never! Brotherly instinct it could be-somehow he wanted to protect Chanyeol all along!

Except today!

 

Fiona's teary eyes directed straight at Chanyeol vexed him.Fiona calling him Dadda killed him.It should've him.Not Chanyeol.

Not to mention Sera was staring at Chanyeol as if he was the only person living in earth!

 

Brotherly instinct doesn't work at a time like this!

 

 

"Also that's not the only thing he did to me!" Kris' deep voice rumbled in the pin drop silent room.

 

 

Chanyeol's lips twitched involuntarily.What else did he do wrong except that?!

 

"He seduced my girlfriend and took my family away from me,before trying to kill me!" Kris groaned and everyone else was startled.

Chanyeol stared at his older cousin in disbelief.

Sera couldn't even breath.

 

"What?!'' Everyone else was beyond surprised.

 

 

 

"What're you talking about now,Kris?!"

"I'm saying the truth! Sera is my girlfriend...........And Fiona is..............." He took a deep breath.

And finally Chanyeol looked at him scared.With mouth half open,he begged.He begged for mercy.He needed Kris' mercy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Fiona is my daughter! I'm his biological father,not Chanyeol!'' Sera could hear Kris shouting from far.She couldn't feel a thing.

"Enough of this Kris! The first part-that was heinous of Chanyeol we agree.And he'll be punished for that! But now what're you talking about?! Do you even have any idea what're you talking about?!" Madam Park finally spoke.

"Fiona is my daughter! Sera was my seven years' long girlfriend! Ask them! I'm ready to give DNA test! Tell him to give them back to me!" Her words didn't affect Kris.It didn't affect him the fact that his dad would kill him once he comes to know the things he'd saying now.

He didn't care.Kris cared a lot already.Until it was too late.

 

 

Chanyeol felt two rough hands taking his daughter away from him.Fiona's teary voice was raised already-neither her dad nor her mom was coming to her aid when a stranger took her away from her dad and hugged her tight "Fiona is my daughter.Sera is my girlfriend.I don't want anything! I just want them back! I just want my life back! Let me just live."

And just like the free waterfall,Kris let all his tears flow.Finally he could hold her.Fiona.His only daughter.

 

 

 

Sera and Chanyeol became numb.

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone was watching them with great shock.What shocked them the most was-neither Chanyeol nor Sera made any protest regarding Kris' statement.

At all.

 

 

 

"Chanyeol,Sera......." It was Chanyeol's dad who spoke first "Did you two hear what Kris just say? Why aren't you saying anything?!"

"How can they say anything when all I said was nothing but the truth?!" Kris hissed the moment Mr. Park finished his sentences,hugging Fiona tight "Still ask hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter