Watch me as I fall

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Errr...........okay I know I told you that I'm taking pills............but........." Sera took a long breath "Honestly,I wasn't.In fact I was trying to conceive for the last two months.............You know it was hard for me since my obstetric history was complicated and...........and.........."

She sighed again looking at the mirror "I don't know! I don't know anymore!!" She facepalmed "I didn't talk with him about this!! What if he says he's not ready yet and.........." Her face turned pale "And he asks me to abort it like Kris did.........."

Sera shivered.Those dreadful memories came into her mind and she was scared.

 

 

"No,no..........he's not like that!" She whispered again reassuring herself "He won't be angry...........I know my Yeol well.He'll be so happy with my gift!"

 

 

"But when will he really come back?!" Minutes later,she frowned looking at her sleeping daughter.It was midnight already "I'm hungry too!''

 

"And sleepy!" She yawned lying down on the bed "He really should come back soon! It's out first anniversary! And the moron is planning on ruining it.''

Murmuring,she fell asleep.

 

 

Chanyeol returned home at around 2:40 am,after cleaning himself enough not to make Sera alarmed.

 

 

"Hey..........." To his surprise,Sera spread out her arms for him once he sneakily went to the bed.

"Hey babe,you haven't slept yet?" Chanyeol asked surrendering himself to her warm embrace ''I missed you.......''

"Happy anniversary,husband........" In his eyes,Sera looked ethereal in her sleepy face "What took you so long? You know she cried for her 'Dadda'"

"Err............work actually." Chanyeol lied snuggling her "Happy anniversary to you too.I'm really sorry for making this late.................did she cry a lot honey?"

Seeing his concerned look,Sera chuckled "She always cries a lot once when you come home late.I wonder how come her little eyes hold that much tear inside!"

"Hmmmm........" Chanyeol sighed a deep breath feeling extremely guilty.Fiona crying-is the scene Chanyeol hates the most ''I made my child cry.I sure am a jerk!"

 

 

Slowly he stood up from their bed and went to her crib.Their baby girl was sleeping peacefully, her thumb.Chanyeol chuckled seeing her cuteness.

Sera soon followed him and stood besides him.

"Honey,our daughter is really one beautiful thing!" Chanyeol turned all giddy "How come whenever I look at her face,I feel so good and peaceful?"

"Hahah hmmm........" Sera hummed leaning on his shoulder "It's because Fiona has a great daddy! Now my over caring husband........." She took his hand "Let's go for the dinner.I'm dying out of hunger!"

'You........You didn't eat?!" He was suprised.

And Sera pecked on his lips "You know I don't eat without you moron!"

Chanyeol felt guilty.

 

♦♦♦

 

"You're bleeding! Wow I feel a bit peaceful now.........." Kris leered throwing his napkin at the lying Chanyeol ''Wipe it off! You look pathetic!"

Chanyeol slowly stood up with effort taking the napkin,didn't have the gut to say a thing.He felt dizzy.

 

 

Kris almost left him like that there,before stopping in the way "I really hate myself for this being kind,but still I'm giving you the warning.I'm coming to get all that you took away from me.All.So you better prepare yourself!"

"I told ya I won't fight you for Daebak anymore!" Chanyeol flinched in pain standing up "You can take it brother!"

"Tch!'' Kris turned around facing him "Yes,Daekbak and my family...............I'm taking them both!"

"Family?" Chanyeol stared at him frowning "What family?!"

"The one you took away as well!" Kris frowned too.

Now Chanyeol smiled wiping his bleeding lips "Hahahaha ...........even in times like this,you're still a weirdo!"

Kris clenched his jaw.And Chanyeol too was not the weak man anymore.

 

 

"They're not yours.They're my wife,my daughter.Mine!.................And you've nothing to do with them!" Chanyeol said in stone face.

"Yours?!" Kris raised his eyebrows in amusement "Yours Chanyeol?! Oh you sure about that?!"

And Chanyeol almost punched him hard " off! They're mine!! Always mine!!!"

"Really?!" Kris smirked entering his car "We'll see it soon!"

"You won't have them Kris,in any way!" Chanyeol's gritting voice made him stop again.

Kris looked at him.

 

 

 

"As I said already,well see...........!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol took one deep breath "You know why you won't get them?''

Kris stopped once again raising his head.

Chanyeol was smiling "Because she loves me.Sera loves me..............Not you!"

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

"I was thinking..........." Chanyeol pursed his lips as Sera was ing him "How much do you love me?"

Her hands stopped immediately "What type of question is that Yeol? Are you joking?!"

"Umm?" Chanyeol didn't look like he was joking "Just answer me!"

"I love you!"

"But how much?!"

"Wow! Since when love became a thing to measure?" Sera frowned looking at her stupid husband.

''Just answer me Sera!" Chanyeol felt so impatient,like a child-Sera thought "I need to to know!"

She frowned "You know what?"

"What?" Chanyeol gulped.

 

And Sera smiled "I just changed our plan.You're a bit too tired and agitated for anniversary ! Let's have it tomorrow!''

''Ohh no,no,no!" Chanyeol violently shook his head "It's not like that.I'm totally fresh and energetic an-"

"Sssshhhh!" Sera stopped her unbelievably cute slash y husband smiling "I know my Yeol too well....................Don't worry! We can always have that later.Now come on! I need some cuddling babe.........."

 

 

 

 

"We can always have that later............"

 

 

Her word kept ringing on his mind,when Sera was cuddling him smiling.Chanyeol could only pray that she really meant it.It's kind of weird how you can feel insecured about the one who's closest to your heart.

How you can turn all scared thinking the one whose skin is against yours right now,may not do the same the very next night?!

Life is one complicated,insecured game.

 

 

Chanyeol sighed closing his eyes.And his tired body immediately gave in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeol?" Sera whispered some minutes later biting lips "I've something to tell you...........about your gift!''

He didn't reply.

"Yeol? Yeol are you awake?" Sera moved a bit too see his face.

And smiled.Her husband was sleeping already.

"Stupid boy!! Look how tired you actually were!" Sera chuckled examining his face,before pecking on his lips "Gosh I love you! I love you so much babe!"

 

 

 

 

Soon she too was sleeping on his chest.Like always.

Life is beautiful.

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

 

Chanyeol woke up unusually early the next morning.Rubbing eyes,he found her still sleeping peacefully there in his arm.He smiled before pecking on her forehead.

 

"Dadda!'' He had to get surprised hearing her voice.Fiona was sitting there playing in her crib alone,smiling at him ''Dadda!"

"Oh dear,why did you wake up this early? Did you poo there baby?"

"Dadda!" Fiona smiled again.

And Chanyeol smiled too.Slowly he stood up and went close to her.What a great day it is when it starts with father-child bonding!

 

 

 

 

Sera somehow woke up a bit later than usual.She might woke up even later,had morning sickness didn't cause her run to washroom.

Coming out she noticed they were not in the room.Sera pursed her lips searching.

And found them on the lawn.Chanyeol was talking to Fiona while walking and the baby there was listening to her daddy like an attentive student.

Sera smiled leaning on the balcony door.The scene alone removed all her insecurities.Chanyeol would be h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter