Enchanted

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can see, even from a distance
It makes sense; want you to be mine
This will live, come, come closer
Let it go, let it through the wind

Close to you, I long for it
But it won't last
The future to belong to us
Started out, as nothing
Soon to be the beauty of all stars
Started out, as nothing
Soon to be the beauty of all stars

I'm in love with you
I stare into the void
I know you'll hear me soon
And it will heal the wound

 

...........Playing-Oblivion by Indians

 

 

 

Minah never felt this bad!

Never!!

 

The way Chanyeol was smiling affectionately looking at his bride from far-Minah couldn't take it.The way Chanyeol was stealing glances at Sera every now and then while talking to Minah-Minah hated it too.

Most importantly Minah hated the fact that Chanyeol chose someone over her.It hurt her pride.

 

Chanyeol and Minah's relationship was short-lived.Chanyeol broke it off like a piece of mere glass.But Minah was beyond sincere.Minah was out of fault.She thought Chanyeol would be the man of her life.

Chanyeol was beyond merciless.Yet Minah couldn't stop loving him.She just kept falling deeper for him.

Minah still loves him.She can't help.She wants to erase that glorious face out of her mind.But she can't.

 

"Make me forget everything,Jiyoo............" Minah muttered in her drunken breath "Everything hurts! Just make me forget him! I don't want anything else."

Jiyoo,the drug dealer,one of Minah's ex smirked.

 

And that was the day Minah started taking drugs.

It was Chanyeol's nupital night.

 

♦♦♦

 

"Tell me honestly Sera..........." Chanyeol finally spoke as he couldn't take her aloofness anymore "Are you still in love with that Kris Wu?!"

Sera didn't have the taste to reply.Her body and mind was beyond tired.And heart was abnormally sore.

"I'm asking you something Sera!'' Chanyeol's anger was rising up every moment.

"Why? Why do you ask me that?" Sera went to the dressing room,ignoring Chanyeol's questioning look at her.

"I'm asking you something Sera.Just answer me!" His voice was threatening to rise up "Are you still in love with Wu?!"

"What made you think so?" Sera carelessly asked him from her dressing room.

"Are you kidding with me?! You were crying for him in the car!!! Baekhyun saw that! I saw that!!"

"Who told you I cried for him? And why do you care?" Sera came out of the dressing room slowly,completely ignoring her angry husband "It's none of your business!"

"Oh really?! None of my business huh?!" Chanyeol hissed "Then why the did you just marry me?!"

"Don't ask me about that as well......................You're the one who married me!" She felt like losing sense anytime soon.Her head was pounding,feet unstable on the ground.It was too much to bear.

"We're now married Sera!! You're my wife!! You need to know that very well!! And because you're my wife-you shouldn't love some random men!"

"Oh really?" Sera turned around to face him.

"Yes,really!" Chanyeol's eyes were blood red.

"Let me tell you something Yeol.........." Beyond angry,Sera gritted her teeth "I was sad hearing Kris' condition-there's no denying.There's no denying that we dated for seven long years.There's no denying once Kris was the most important part of my life..............And there's no denying he's just a past in my life now!" She took a deep breath after finishing.Her eyes were threatening to get blurred "But,that has nothing to do with you! You and me-we don't belong together.You should do your business,and I should do mine! Let's not invade each other's life Yeol................."

"This is too much Sera!! You're trying my pati-"

"What's too much Yeol?" Finally tears fell out of her glossy eyes,making her husband surprised "Me saying that or you having affairs even after you married me?!"

"What the heck! I don't have any extra-marital affair!"

"Oh really?" 

"Yes,really!"

"Then care to explain what Minah is to you?" Sera mocked Chanyeol.

"Minah?" Chanyeol mused "She is just a good friend of mine! And you could've just told me that you don't like he-''

"Liar........." Her voice was low and hurt.

"I didn't lie-" Chanyeol couldn't finish,

He couldn't finish as Sera threw the ring box and packs right in his face "You're such a liar Yeol..............But you know what? You don't need to.You don't need to lie to me the reason why 'Minah and Chanyeol' are engraved in those rings.Because I don't care............" 

Chanyeol was surprised,he totally forgot about the stuffs he kept on his bedside table before the mess started "I-I can explain this Sera.I'll explain to you!"

"I said you don't need to.............." Sera informed him with cold voice."And I said I don't care...............Do whatever you like,I.don't.care!"

"Sera,just listen to me! This was all before we-" Chanyeol tried to went close to her,to hold her.to stop her,to soothe her,to make her understand.

But Sera shove him away "Told you already.I don't care! I don't need anyone and I don't care!! You just live your life.I won't bother you.After all,you already did so much pity to me!"

And saying that,she left their suite without even checking it properly.

 

What's the use of a home when there's no love within?!

 

Chanyeol felt dumbfound,shocked and angry at the end,staring at the open door.Never in his life he wanted a life like this.

 

A life where there's her,right besides him-but the distance between them was more than anything.Why? Just why life is so hard like this? Why doesn't she understand him?! 

 

 

And just like that,Chanyeol and Sera started their married life.

A loveless marriage.

 

 

Their days were going well otherwise,Sera spending time with Chanyeol's mom and grandma,doing gardening,going to regular check ups with him............Chanyeol too joined Baekhyun's company with a handsome salary-everything was going well.

Except the fact they were not talking to each other.At all!!

And Chanyeol couldn't take this anymore.

 

"Wh-what're you doing?" So one night after returning back from work,when Chanyeol carefully yanked her at him and kneeled down and placed his ear at her bump,Sera was really surprised.

"Sssshhhh I'm trying to contact with my child.Don't talk!" Chanyeol closed his eyes to feel the baby better.

And Sera couldn't help but smile.

 

The baby made them seperated.And it was the baby that bonded them again.

The next day they started talking normal again.Though there were no more makeout,no flirting after their wedding morning,

Chanyeol would still sleep in the couch.He didn't try moving out of it! Sera was Kris' long term girlfriend-Chanyeol still hadn't digest the fact.So no matter how much he loved her,he deliberately maintained some kind of distance from her.

 

Still they were in amicable situation.And both of them were happy.Chanyeol would never fail to play with the baby before going to office.He hated Kris,but he loved the baby-even when it was Kris' actually.He would always be early at home the day Sera had to visit the clinic.He would get excited after buying baby girl's clothes and toys.He would argue about the name of the baby with her.

Sera liked them.She would cook his favorite dishes every now and then.She would wait for him in dinner no matter how many times Chanyeol forbid her not to.

She'd always wait for him.

 

 

"Yeol,Yeol............." One very midnight disheveled Sera started poking the tired Chanyeol in his sleep.

Nervous he jumped up from sleep "Sera you ok? Is it hurting? Is she coming? Shall we go to doctor?"

Pouting Sera shook her head "I can't sleep in the bed.I feel scared alone."

"Eh? Is that so?"

Sera nodded her head.

"Ummm then what to do?" Chanyeol scratched his neck confused,yawning.

Pouting,Sera blinked at him.

''Ummm then........." Confused,Chanyeol spread his arms for her "Want a hug?"

And without another word,Sera went in his embrace and hugged him tightly.Chanyeol smiled.

They both had a sound sleep that night,though couch was really too small for both of them.Whatever!

 

Since then,Sera often knocks Chanyeol in the midnight for a warm hug and so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter