Neverland

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know what to do about this anymore
You know, sometimes I forget I'm alive
and then it hits me in the night
And I realise

It's too dark and it's too light
It's too loud and it's too bright
 

And it's too hard, and too long to be on your own,

 

So run away with me .......

 

Playing-Let it go by Saint Savior

 


 

Something is bothering Kris nowadays,he doesn't know what it is!

 

Study is going well,his CGPA improved a lot even,and now he's the basketball team captain! Chanyeol didn't do anything stupid after that night.Last week he met his step-grandma,and she was actually nice to him-unlike he presumed.Even dad is happy with Kris' daily activity! No shouting,no scolding!

Yet,he was feeling restless.

 

May be it's because since the horrible incidence at the cafeteria-he never saw her again!

 

 

Kris didn't see her because since that day-Chanyeol fortified her! Being aware of Kris'  overwhelming popularity as the most handsome student,Chanyeol knew those insane girls will wait for the right moment to attack her.

 

So he became overprotective-skipping all his classes he started shadowing Sera like a loyal pup.His attendence-no big deal,Baekhyun will give proxy! Even if he's not-nothing will happen to Chanyeol! He's the Daebak heir.

So for the first time in life,study became a non-priority to Chanyeol,Sera being the only headache! He even would stand outside girls' restroom when she would be inside.

 

Who knows if girls attack her inside?! Chanyeol needs to stay cautious.

 

Clueless Sera was too uneasy with this constant monitoring at first.Later seeing other girls' deadly glares at her-she would hide herself in Chanyeol's chest.Oppa would protect her against all odds-she knew.

She didn't have any friends at all-didn't matter.Chanyeol oppa was with her

 

She just didn't know Chanyeol could even die for her.

Because he loved her.

 

 

"Oppa,you were not here for a while.And I was scared! Those girls were staring at me!" The day she sobbed in his chest because he attended one of his classes-Chanyeol felt so down "Oppa you're so bad! I was scared! I was scared oppa!"

"This will never happen again Sera! I promise this'll never happen! Please don't cry! Please don't!"

His Sera was scared! He'll never let her get scared again no matter what!

 

With this loyal company by her side-soon that deep wound she received from Kris started getting healed.Obviously Kris was not forgotten-she could never forget him.But the pain was milder.Chanyeol oppa was warm and caring.

 

And so the thought of Kris became a secondary.

 

When she had classes,he'd join her-there was no one dare to complain.When the class was off and it was lunch time-they'd sit in the rooftop,sharing their homemade lunch.Sera would cook for him-she even bought an electric oven in her dorm room for this purpose.And Chanyeol would bring her favorite foods as well.Chefs would cook for him.

 

Soon they became inseparable,Chanyeol forgot about the rest of the world-including Daebak and Byun Baekhyun! Sera occupied his whole heart.There was no space left.

 

Whispering gossips were all around the versity-Park Chanyeol of Daebak group finally got a girlfriend,Lee Sera is her name.They were seen walking along the corridor,holding hands smiling.Last week many saw them sharing the same spoon.The other day they were sharing milkshake!

Another saw them kissing and doing naughty stuffs in the dark,empty classroom.Last day,Chanyeol was booking a motel room-someone from Finance department saw it in his own eyes! Trust me-they're all true!

 

Sera and Chanyeol-they heard it too! Chanyeol didn't mind at all-in fact he somehow felt proud.He knew it'd reach his parents' and grandma's ears as well.He didn't care.Sooner or later they needed to know what he felt about Sera.There's no escaping.

Sera,on the other hand-didn't like the news. Chanyeol oppa is her best friend! Can't a boy and a girl be best friends?!! Stupid people don't understand at all!

 

 

"Chanyeol oppa,do you like any girl?" So the other day,Sera finally asked him in the cafeteria,leaning on his shoulder-sipping the juice he bought for her a while ago.After days,they came to the cafe,students were whispering.They didn't care.

"Why're you asking that so suddenly?"

"Just.....asking! You never told me anything about your romantic life!''

"Hahahah ,it's because I'm not a romantic person!"

"So you don't like any girl....I see!" She pouted "So typical of a good student!"

"Haha hmmmm.................tell me a thing Sera!" Chanyeol faced her as she took his juice without asking.Her one was finished.

"What?!" 

"Are you over with him yet.....that boy named Kris?"

Silence

"I don't know oppa,may be not yet..........Sometimes I think of him,I can't help-but it's not as much as before..........I mean,look-I ran after him for years but never got any response back.And finally he insulted me like that,in front of everyone !............Now I think it's time I should get over with this stupid infauation of mine.It'll take me to nowhere..............And I think I've already started forgetting him!"

He heard what she said.Chanyeol was never so happy! May be that was the most satisfying statement he ever heard!

He sincerely loved this girl who loved his nemesis-he couldn't help.

 

And if Sera is over with Kris,he sure would ask her out.He'd surely make her his girlfriend,he'd surely marry her one day if she agrees.Nothing in between can stop him from doing so.

He never fell in love before,but now that it happened-he wouldn't let it go.

 

"You see Sera,I actually like a girl!" After minutes of silence,finally Chanyeol informed her blushing.

"Omg! Really?" And she immediately faced him in excitement "Who's she?"

"I won't tell you,not now at least!" He blushed even more.

"Why? Why won't you tell me oppa? Just tell me,tell me,tell me!" And she started nagging.

"Hahahha I'll tell you once I ask her out.You'll get to know...........But actually I'm worried!"

"Why're you worried?"

"I don't know.............may be I'm not that much attractive-that's why! May be she'll just reject me!" He sighed.

"Hell,no!" And she immediately protested "Who says you're not attractive?! You're so hot and handsome oppa! You're irresistable! She'll accept you for sure!"

"You think so?!" He eyed on her.

"I'm positive..................Just make sure to comb your hair before approaching her!"

"Hahahah,ok ok I'll keep that in mind! I'll try!!"

"Don't worry-I'll comb your hair before you go!!....It's my duty.Hahaha oppa you're so cute!"

 

♦♦♦

 

While they were so busy with themselves-Kris was observing them with the corner of his eyes,sitting on the table not far from theirs.

 

It felt good-it felt good seeing her smiling so brightly like that! She was so happy-her eyes got tiny half moon shaped as she laughed hard,tears glittering in her bright face.Finally he was relieved.Sera got over that humiliation easily.

But then it stung-it stung seeing her getting this cozy with Chanyeol,the root of all his pain and struggle.It hurt seeing his love getting this close with his arch enemy.Kris was a strong person-he was made of steel.He was not supposed to get attached,emotional or hurt.

But right at that moment-he was all of that.And broken.And empty.

 

The girl who was his even before claiming,the girl who was his since high school without even trying.

The girl whose name was Lee Sera-was now Chanyeol's girl.

 

 

That night Kris returned home late after roaming around clueless.Dad scolded him hard,he didn't care.There are times when you really can't think of your duties and so so.Somedays heart just wants to get free.You can't help.

The day was like that for Kris.

 

He was always the lost prince.The prince with no identity.All along his life,with all those handsomeness and cool persona-Kris Wu had to struggle within himself,for he knew he needed to prove more of him.When Chanyeol topped in the versity result-Kris knew the path he chose would never be easy.Chanyeol was beyond strong.He wouldn't give him an inch break.So Kris was scared.And the thought of hurting his younger cousin gave him the pain.

But he had no choice left.

 

But all those fear,all those sadness didn't put him in the dark vaccum- her happiness with Chanyeol did.

 

Kris Loved Sera,always.Even when he was rejecting her chocolate,even when he acted as if he was angry at her,even when he threw her away!

Always! He loved her.

 

Anger engulfed his whole self at first.Then it made sense-why Chanyeol punched him the other day

 

And at the thought of Chanyeol-coal black darkness engulfed him.That lame,stupid,arrogant big mouth idiot Chanyeol-was so happy with his Sera earlier.

Chanyeol was happy-it irked him.

 

 

He won't let Chanyeol be happy.Whether he can get her or not-Chanyeol will never get her!

Chanyeol will never be happy taking away all of Kris Wu's happiness.He wouldn't let him.

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

Days passed.Chanyeol and Sera grew closer and closer.By now,Chanyeol finally could balance between his studies and Sera-life reached the tranquil.

Kris Wu's face was getting blurred in Sera's vision every day.She came to Daebak for Kris-now everyday waking up she gets ready in hurry to meet Chanyeol  oppa.

 

Oppa is an angel.

 

 

Coming down panting,everyday she finds Chanyeol standing up in the front door-waiting for her with milkshakes in hands.And for a moment-Sera can't help but blushes.

 

Why does she blush?She doesn't know! May be oppa is getting too handsome,Or whatever.None of her business.

Ppfff she doesn't know! She doesn't know!

 

 

She really didn't know why!

She was confused

 

 

"Sera,I'm going on a vacation trip with my family!" On a sunny day everything became even more confused for her once he stated.Something hit her chest and sqeezed it for no reason ''It's a fifteen days long trip! Will you miss me?"

 

Miss you?! I wonder how would I even go without you! Do you really need to go? "Wow oppa,vacation trip?! Awesome!! Where to?!"

"To Venice!"

"Wow! Venice is beautiful!"

"You wanna go with me?!" And Chanyeol suddenly asked,making her startled.He internally laughed.When she gets surprised-her face turns pale,lips quiver.

Chanyeol loves the scene.He wants to kiss on that trembling lips.

 

One fine day he'll do that!

 

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter