What A Night

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although that was the second day of the semester but my energy started to fade away. I leaned my head on my desk thinking about what I should get for the lunch. I was so hungry because Dara unnie didn’t make a breakfast. She even woke up so late and didn’t take us to the school. I had to take a crowded bus with Chanwoo. I felt someone patted my back. I lifted my head and saw Lee Suhyun was standing in front of me.
“You’re not going to have a lunch?” she asked me.
I saw another girl was standing next to the door. Waiting. She’s Lee Hayi. Her brown hair was tied up like a horse tail. She’s just staring at me. Well, I knew I should just come with them and get along with them since they were my classmates but something in Hayi made me a little bit hesitant. Moreover I had to take our books to the teacher’s room. Hayi was known as a tough girl and it wasn’t easy to be close with her, well Suhyun wasn’t count. I didn’t know how they could be so close.
“I’d like to but I need to take these books to Mr. Park’s desk,” I pointed to our books.
“Okay, then,” Suhyun gave me her smile and walked out with Hayi.
I stood up and brought the books to the teacher’s room. It was completely a tough day and I was hungry and had to bring the books. But at least Kim Hanbin didn’t show up in the school. What a busy man. It was still the second day of the school yet he didn’t show up.
I was about to open the door when someone already opened it from the inside. I lifted my head finding Joo Hyuk was standing in front of me. Why did I have to meet him?
“Woah…such a coincidence,” he clucked.
“Can you please move your body?” I talked carelessly.
He didn’t make a fuss and moved his feet so that I could get into the room. But when I walked out of the room, Joo Hyuk was standing in the corridor. Right, he wouldn’t let his enemy being in the state of peace even for a second. Didn’t have time and desire to be bothered by his immature behavior, I just passed him.
“You’re so rude,” he followed me.
“You already knew that.”
“I was trying to be kind but you didn’t even show your manner.”
“I didn’t ask to.”
He clucked, “Woah, you’re seriously so consistent.”
“You know what?” I stopped and turned to face him. Oh, he’s so damn tall.
“I’m hungry to the death and you made it worse,” I almost yelled at him. He looked at me as if I just said that I was going to the moon.
“Aaaah…” He was nodding his head. “So that’s why you get angry all of the time.”
“Ugh, come on. Stop fooling around, will you?” I sighed.
“Hurry, we need to feed your tummy,” he cackled.
Nam Joo Hyuk dragged me all the way to the cafeteria. I saw Soo Ah, Donghyuk and Junhoe were sitting in the corner with their food. I was wondering if they’re already getting used each other. I got rid of Joo Hyuk’s arms and walked towards them.
“Ugh, I’m so hungry,” I grabbed Soo Ah’s bread and sat beside her.
“Aish, jjinjja,” She murmured. I saw Joo Hyuk joined his friends in the other side of the cafeteria. I felt relieved that he didn’t follow me anymore.
“What?” I furrowed my eyes when I realized that Soo Ah was staring at me like I had a big mole on my face.
“What was that?” She asked.
“What?” I lifted my hands didn’t know what she was talking about.
“Joo Hyuk?”
“I just bumped into him,” I said nonchalantly.
“God, that would make it worse,” she was freaking out.
I knew what she referred to. The letters. Well, I didn’t really care about that. I mean, the person who sent me those letters maybe was just a little mad girl. She even sent the letter through Chanwoo so I thought she was just my junior. Though she wrote those creepy words but how far she would do that? I would just pretend that there’s nothing happened.
“What are you guys talking about?” Donghyuk asked.
We both stared each other and said, “It is girl’s secret.”
“Told you, don’t be curious about the girl,” Junhoe stated.

I was lying on the couch with Chanwoo while watching a drama on TV. Well, actually he wasn’t really watching the drama, he was just playing game on his phone. We both leaned our head on each side of the couch. It was almost 12 o’clock but Dara unnie wasn’t home yet. I called her and she said that she was going home but that was about an hour ago.
I almost fell asleep when I heard the sound of the car in front of the house. I walked to the front door and unlocked it. When I opened the door, the cold air hit me. That was when I saw Dara unnie got off of the car. Wait, that wasn’t her car. It was a blue sport car. Oh, my God. Who’s that?
The car left just like that and Dara unnie approached me. I didn’t know why but her face looked so tired. “Chanyoung-a,” She smiled at me.
“Who was that?” I asked her.
“Just a friend,” she replied.
“You sure?”
“Oh,” she nodded. “Just a friend.”
I didn’t know why but I could feel that there’s a little bit of bitter feeling when she said that. She looked so tired that I couldn’t ask her another questions. I would just keep that and let her sleep tonight.

I yawned when we were sitting on the bus. Chanwoo sat beside me, busy with his phone. We were forced to take the bus because Dara unnie woke up lately. Again. But I had prepared that so I woke up early and made the best omelet I can do so far. I was still curious with Dara unnie but I hadn’t have a chance to ask her. I do care he so much that I couldn’t let her like that. She hid something from me.
The thought of Dara unnie still haunted me when I’m on the school. I didn’t know that would make me worried so much like this. I had never seen her so down like that night, she always so happy and cheered up. And the thing that made her like that night must be something so serious.
“Is she broke up with her boyfriend?” Soo Ah asked when we were having lunch together. Junhoe and Donghyuk joined us just like it was our new habit. Well, I was getting used to be around them. They’re not as bad as I thought.
“No,” I shook my head. “She’s not dating anyone.”
“Maybe she has one sided love?” Donghyuk added.
“No way!” Soo Ah rebutted. “If only you saw her, you’ll know that she’s so beautiful and there’s no way she could be like that.”
“Woah, I think you’re her fan,” Junhoe cackled.
“Oh! I heard that Kim Hanbin didn’t show up on the school since yesterday,” Soo Ah moved to another topic so quickly. Well, I was wondering when she would bring it out.
“Yeah,” I responded.
“People said that he got involved into fight,” Donghyuk added.
“Seriously? You too?” I stared at Donghyuk. I didn’t know that he’s that kind of guy. Woah, seemed like he matched Soo Ah so much. They should just make such a fan club for Hanbin.
“Right? I thought the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter