An Explanation

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you’re in love with someone, people say that you’ll be enchanted by everything that your lovely one does. But, I’m not counted in. Kim Hanbin is just Kim Hanbin for me. He is an absolute lunatic j*rk you would feel like to just cut off all of his hair and turn him into a peaceful Buddhist. It might sounds too cruel but he deserves that.

We were just having a good time at the coffee shop near the school a moments before but he suddenly left. He got a call and after talked with whoever on the phone, he said he has to go. I just heard he said thank you a few times on the phone but I didn’t know what he did that for.

“Go straight to home, okay?” Hanbin told me before he left.

“Don’t mess up with your face again,” I replied.

“I won’t,” he said as he messed up my hair and walked away.

Then I decided to just go home as he told me to. I was wondering to myself if he ever did anything I told him because it seemed like I was the only one who did it. A heavy breath came out of my mouth since he didn’t even tell me what was going on at the time. It was our first date after the school is over but nothing was going right. I doubted if anything had going right.

My mind was distracted when I saw Kang Seungyoon was standing in front of my house. A big motorcycle was also parked there.

“What are you doing here?”

Instead of greeting him, I just blurted my curiosity. He seemed a bit startled by me.

“Ah, I thought you were home,” he said. “Where are you from?”

“I was with Hanbin,” I replied. “Why are you here?”

“There’s something I want to ask you,” he said.

“What’s the matter?”

But Seungyoon seemed a bit hesitated.

“Let’s get in then,” I was about to enter the gate when Seungyoon grabbed my bag.

“Is your noona home?”

I nodded.

“Then let’s talk somewhere else.”

A moments later, we had arrived at the apartment building and Seungyoon drove the motorcycle down to the basement. I was wondering where he would take me since it was my first time being in the place like that. He drove until the end of the parking area and then stopped.

I got off the motorcycle and took off the helmet. There was a double door in front of us and it was kind of unique since there were a lot of painting on the wall.

“Mino drew it all.”

Kang Seungyoon declared as if he could read my mind—or my face since it was all drawn on my face.

“And why are we here?”

“Because I think you’re just came from the café with Hanbin?” He smirked. “So, I just take you here.”

“You’re not gonna do anything, are you?” I questioned. “Don’t get me wrong but Dara-noona said to me not to come to strange place with a stranger.”

Kang Seungyoon furrowed his brows and it looked like he was holding his smile. The thing is, I didn’t see any funny thing around us at the moment.

“Am I stranger?” he smiled.

“A half?” I murmured. Not sure.

“Your noona is so amazing,” he agreed. “But I’ll say that it’s alright. I won’t do anything and you’ll be safe, okay?”

“Can I believe you?” I lifted my brow.

“Seriously?” he laughed.

“Yes. I’m being serious now,” I replied.

“Yes,” he said. “You can believe me.”

His face showed he was still holding his smile. He then entered the door without even waiting for me and the door closed automatically. I was thinking whether I should go or no. But then my curiosity took over my mind. I walked towards the door and I could see the red words were written on the door. It says ‘ADULT ONLY’.

Okay. I thought it was my first time breaking the warning as I walked through the door.
It was a bit dark inside there and another door was waiting for me. I opened the door and I could see a vast room with so many fancy things around there.

“Told ya,” Kang Seungyoon was sitting on the sofa.

“Chanyong-a?” Mino seemed surprised. “You’re here,” he smiled.

“Uhm, what place is it?”

There was another guy which I’d never met before, he was sitting on the stool in front of the table which full of stuff I couldn’t remember since there were so many things. “It’s our playground,” said the guy.

“I’m Jinwoo. Kim Jinwoo,” he introduced himself.

“I’m Jung Chanyong,” I replied.

“My name is Mino,” said a guy who was lying on the couch.

“Funny,” I said in sarcasm.

“What brings you here, lady?” Mino questioned.

I pointed to Seungyoon with my head and Minno nodded.

“He likes your unnie,” Mino said in ease.

“Ya!” Seungyoon yelled.

It took me a while to finally could understand the situation. But it was still unbelievable and so sudden so I needed a few moments to find a words.

“Dara-unnie?” I stared at Seungyoon in disbelief.

“Uh-uh, your sister,” Mino interrupted.

“Ya!” Seungyoon yelled again.

“Seriously?” I was still staring at him but he seemed avoiding my eyes.

“He even say her name when he’s asleep,” Mino said nonchalantly.

A stick—that I’m sure it was a drumstick—landed on his head as he said that. Kang Seungyoon seemed annoyed and his face was a bit red. I still couldn’t believe what Mino said but seeing a guy in front of me, it was all drawn on his red face.

“Woah…It’s just…” I still couldn’t find the right answer.

“Chanyoung-a,” Seungyoon stood up. “It’s unavoidable, you know?”

“Are you kidding me?” I couldn’t believe the fact.

“I’m being serious right now,” he mimicked what I said before. “Can you just sit down first?” he tried to reach me.

“Wait…” I avoided his hand and sat on one of the couches there.

“Of course you need time to accept it,” he said.

“After all you saw at the night?” I stared at him in disbelief.

“She’s so cute…” He replied.

I didn’t say anything but kept staring at him. I didn’t know what to say anymore.

“Even if you didn’t believe me, I’ll still go after her,” Seungyoon finally declared.

“Should we just leave you guys alone?” Jinwoo suggested.

“Why? It’s interesting,” Mini clapped his hands.

Seungyoon and I kept staring right into each other’s eyes like we were challenging each other. But then the door behind us opened and it distracted me. I saw someone entered the room and he was so familiar. I tried to recall my mind and his hair made me realize it.

“Ya! Nam Taehyun!” I automatically yelled.

Taehyun seemed surprised by my presence and he stepped back. “Ah, Chanyong-a. How can you be here?”

“You left me alone at the night!” I screamed.

“You’re not alone though,” he replied.

I know there was Hanbin but seriously? He is the one who involving me in all of those complicated things.

“What night?” Mino furrowed his brows.

“Who brings her here?” Taehyun seemed annoyes.

“Me,” Seungyoon raised his hand. “Just what the hell going on here?”

A few minutes later we were sitting in a circle. We cleared everything like the reason I was there, how did I knew Taehyun, Seungyoon’s feeling to my sister and Mino’s trouble with his smelled feet. Okay, forget about the last thing. Jinwoo said he wanted to say that since we were sitting in a circle like we do in a camp fire. He must be desperate to say that since a long time.

“I don’t want you to go after her,” I declared.

“I don’t need your permission,” Seungyoon replied.

We changed our gaze again and it was so annoying.

“You both have a head of stone,” Mino leaned his back to the couch.

“Why don’t you just let him?” Jinwoo questioned.

“Of course because she has no experience,” Taehyun interrupted.

“What?” I was about to hit him when someone entered the room.

The door was right in front of me so I could see them entering the room. They both were the most people I didn’t expect to meet in that place. It seemed like they also didn’t expect me to be there since it was all drawn on their face.

He was still wearing the jacket when we met be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter