A Totally Different World

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            It’s Monday. My precious holiday was ended in a blink of eye. And here I was, running around looking for my socks. I had dozens socks but seems like they want to play hide and seek with me. Regretfully, I really didn’t have time.

I could hear the rumble my sister made downstairs.

            “Noona, where’s my tie?” Chanwoo broke into my room.

            “Ask google,” I replied.

            “Arrasso,” he pouted and back to his room.

            I was sure I still have a pair of new socks. I did the laundry yesterday so all of my socks were still wet, but I left a new one. Yet, I couldn’t remember where I put them. I decided to go downstairs finding my sister was busy with her stuff. She’s no different with me even if we’re not from the same dad.

Her name is Sandara Park.

            “Unnie, did you see my socks? The new one?”

            “I don’t know. Just wear mine,” she’s still busy packing her stuff. I went to her room and took a pair of socks from the drawer.

            “Kids, let’s go! We’re late,” Dara unnie shouted.

            I ran to the front door while trying to wear the socks. I was closing the door when Chanwoo hold the door inside. Whops, I almost locked him there.

            “Ah, seriously?” He clucked.

            “Mian,” I released the knob to let him go outside before locked it. Dara unnie honked the horn. Aish, she also woke up lately this morning.

            “You’re so noisy,” I nagged and got into the car.

            “Heol, you had a long free day yet you washed your socks right before the school start? Thought you’re so busy with your bed huh?” Dara unnie pouted.

            “So you knew that,” I replied nonchalantly.

            “So shameless,” Dara unnie was out of sorts.

            “Noona, help me,” Chanwoo shifted his body to the front so I could help him with his tie.

            “Aigoo, our baby can’t even do this?” I .

            “You’re so noisy,” he’s annoyed.

            “Buckle up!” Dara unnie ignited the car. It’s not the good thing. I held the seatbelt and I was pretty sure Chanwoo did the same in the back seat.

            “Remember I’m still young, Noona,” Chanwoo stated.

 

            We arrived in the school in the matter of seconds. I was startled and so with Chanwoo. I promised I won’t be late again!

            “You saw that? I was so cool, right?” Dara unnie asked enthusiastically.

            I still held the seatbelt. She looked at me with her pretty smile. Oh, God. I thought she has out of her mind. She’s so beautiful and pabo at the same time. A bizarre combination I’ve ever seen.

            “You were going to kill me,” Chanwoo yelled.

            “You should be thankful since you’ll be late if I didn’t do that,” She nagged at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter