A Piece of Kim Hanbin

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was wondering if I exaggerated thing. Kim Hanbin didn’t even make a fuss during the class. It was a little bit....weird. Uh, what was I thinking? It’s not my business. I was just too cautious and overthinking. Yet, there’s nothing happened. Such a relief. Maybe he had gathered his mind trying to be different though it’s almost impossible.

Packing up my stuff, I was going to the cafeteria when a cute boy entered the room. Didn’t need to wonder to know him. Here they come Hanbin’s angelic ally.

“Jung Chanyoung, annyeong,” Kim Jinhwan waved at me. That was his signature smile he gave me. I knew him since the first time I stepped on the school. We were in the same class last semester. If only I was in the same class again with him, not with the cold stone statue sitting next to him…

I waved him back and threw a sincere smile. I didn’t know why but I liked him. Unlike Hanbin, Jinhwan was totally different, there’s a huge gap between them. Jinhwan is a fallen angel with his honest and mature behavior but Kim Hanbin…what should I say? He’s just….Kim Hanbin. I didn’t know which genus he’s belong to.

 

“So, how was it?” Soo Ah started to interrogate me. Of course she wouldn’t let me enjoy my lunch after she knew that I was in the same class with Hanbin. I mean it was not a big deal but she was just overreacted. There’s nothing special being in the same homeroom with that guy but a horrible feeling. I didn’t know why but he made me feel uneasy. Call me paranoid but I was just trying to build a guard anytime he’d make another mess. That would make Soo Ah questioning me the for the rest of the year.

“Just like that,” I replied nonchalantly.

“Oh, come on! Are you serious?” She knocked the table.

“He didn’t do anything, okay? I’ll make a report if he threw the tantrum, agasshi.”

“Oh? That was odd,” Soo Ah seemed unsatisfied with my answer.

I was going to eat my bread when Koo Junhoe sat beside me. Another boy followed him and sat right in front of me. I knew him, Kim Donghyuk. I’ve never really talked to him. I mean I knew him, we greeted each other several times but I have never had a conversation with him. Well, I thought he shared the same class with Junhoe.

“Annyeong, Jung Chanyoung, Park Soo Ah,” Kim Donghyuk waved at us.

Both of us gave him our smile. Well, even though he has a masculine appearance, he’s kinda well behaved. I looked at Junhoe, his bored face was there as usual. Well, for him, there’s nothing could make him interested in this world beside Michael Jackson. That’s odd, I know.

“Chanwoo was looking for you,” Junhoe stated. “He said you didn’t answer the phone.”

“I left it in the class, why?”

“Don’t know, he didn’t say anything.”

Well, that was strange. He never called me during the school before. Did he get into trouble? Well, he wouldn’t do something dumb. At least he had his brain on. Moreover he’d die if Dara noona found out.

“Chanyoung-a, that’s your brother,” Soo Ah patted my shoulder.

I turned my head and saw him was walking into the cafeteria. There was nothing different, he still had his legs on. He was still the same last time I met him. Except the guys who was walking with him…

That bastard! What the hell is he doing?

“What is he doing with Kim Hanbin?” Soo Ah screamed out my mind.

I saw them walking through the crowd with their meals towards the table in the corner. Don’t tell me that Hanbin was bullying my brother. Why? There was so many students in this school but why he did that to Chanwoo? What had he done till he sat with Hanbin?

I was about to approach them when I felt Soo Ah grabbed my wrist. I stared at her finding her worry face. She shook her head. “What are you going to do?”

“He’s bullying Chanwoo!” I almost screamed.

“Jung Chanyoung, hold on. It doesn’t seem like…”

I didn’t care what was Donghyuk trying to say. It felt like my instinct had taken over my feet. I walked faster towards them and when I got my mind back, it was too late. I had been standing right in front of them. Damn. There was no way back.

“Noona…” Chanwoo startled. Well, I was surprised too with my bustle move.

“What are you doing? Is he bullying you?” I asked him didn’t dare to look at Hanbin. My voice was higher than I expected till I felt people around was staring at me.

“What? No!” Chanwoo replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter