Wrecked

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A school's anniversary. Our school held its anniversary by throwing some competition at sports, game and the peak was the fireworks night. Students with a little gift of God, will show their skills on the stage and the winner would get the prize. And I was not one of the lucky students with that gift because I didn't have any skill that was worth to show. So, I'd been a committee for two years in a row.

School held an open recruitment for the committee and I applied to be part of it since I needed some points for my review because I wasn't good at neither sports or games. So, I ended up being one of the committee for that annual event. And by applying for that, I had to spare more time for stuff we needed for the event. It was so exhausting but I had no choice.

That was why I ended up being in the hall instead of going home that day. It had been a couple of days since we started to make the decoration we needed and I had to go home when the sky had already dark. I couldn't even talk much with Kim Hanbin since I had to work on the decorations at break time.

"Jung Chanyoung, give me the glue," Donghyuk threw his hand at me and I put the glue on his hand.

The hall was full of things we would use for the event and that was why PE class was only held at the outside. I was working on the banner when I heard someone snoring. I turned my head seeing Joo Hyuk was sleeping on his banner.

"Wake up!" I kicked him.

"That's useless," Donghyuk stated without lifting his head from the decoration. "I've tried for nothing."

"Why did he apply for it in the first place?" I sighed.

We continued our works that day and Joo Hyuk had been awake an hour before the night had fallen. He lazily worked on his job and I had to yelled at him several time because he did it wrong several times. That time, I was wondering if he was really our smart a*s.

"6 PM!" Joo Hyuk screamed.

He stood up and lifted his arms up like a kid. "Come on, guys! Let's call it a day!"

There were about thirty students and they agreed with Joo Hyuk. They started cleaning and getting ready to go home. I kept working of my job because it was just a bit left till the works was done.

"Oh, come on!" Nam Joo Hyuk looked at me with frustrated face. "Aren't you going home?"

"Just a second," I replied.

Joo Hyuk shrugged and packed his stuff. He was about to leave the hall with the others when Dong Hyuk pulled his backpack.

"Help her! You have not done anything worth to call it a day!" He nagged.

"What? I made that!"

Joo Hyuk pointed the banner that was more like a disaster. We gave up on telling him to work well when he didn't even listen. So, the outcome was a chaos.

"That's a disaster," Donghyuk stated.

"Don't you know? It's abstract!" Joo Hyuk didn't want to lose.

"Let's just go home," I sighed.

Joo Hyuk and Donghyuk was a new pair of disaster in my life. Never had I ever had a peaceful day since they joined the committee. They had an absolutely opposite charachter. Joo Hyuk was an ignorant person and Donghyuk wanted everything in the right place--in other words, he was a perfectionist. And I couldn't stand it to be between both of them alone. They might get me to the hospital because of blood pressure.

"See?" Joo Hyuk showed his winning face.

***

We didn't go straight home because Donghyuk said that he was hungry and neither Joo Hyuk and I felt the opposite. So we decided to go to seven eleven near the school. Three of us had ramyeon and kimbap.

"Oh my God. I'll be fat if I hang up with you guys," I leaned my back on the chair.

"You're already fat," Joo Hyuk snorted.

"You wanna die?" I pointed him with the chopsticks.

"To be honest, he's right," Donghyuk added.

"You both fight like every time and now you're trying to fight me?" I kicked their feet.

We were just sitting there and talking about the banner Joo Hyuk made. We both made fun of it and I could see him annoyed. He kept saying that Donghyuk and I had no taste in art but we snorted at what he said. The fun continued all the way to the bus stop. But before we reached the stop, we saw two guys was fighting at the corner of the alley.

"Isn't it Hanbin?" Donghyuk narrowed his eyes.

I tried to get a better view by step closer and I realized that he was right. Kim Hanbin was getting hit by a guy. And I ran towards them as I knew that it was Bobby.

"Hey! Wait!" Joo Hyuk yelled before he followed me.

Kim Hanbin dropped to the ground as Bobby hit him. As I ran towards them, I realized that Kim Hanbin didn't even try to dodge or hit him back. He just let himself being kicked like a punch bag.

"Stop it!" I screamed as I tried to protect Hanbin.

Kim Hanbin looked at me with a horrible face. Joo Hyuk came and tried to hold Bobby and Donghyuk helped him.

"Your father do nothing right..." I heard Bobby yelled.

"What the hell, Bobby?" I turned my face at him.

Seeing that Joo Hyuk and Donghyuk was trying hard to calm that beast down. I realized that Bobby was so strong and he was getting stronger with the rage on his eyes. I couldn't understand what was going on at the time.

"Just...calm down...okay?" I tried to sound as relaxed as I could.

Bobby seemed a bit relaxed as I saw his body was not as stiff as before. I nodded to Joo Hyuk and Donghyuk as a sign that they could release him. At the time, I felt like I didn't know Bobby. He was so different from what I knew before.

"You better get your father out,” Bobby impended.

We watched him walked out of the alley and disappeared when he turned at the end of the street.

“Who’s that?” Joo Hyuk asked.

“Are you alright?” I tried to help Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter