Hangover

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The after effect of the cat-fight between me and Hayi lasted till the next day. She totally ignored me and I had no intention to apologize to her first. I knew that it was my fault but my ego forbid me to bend a knee. Fortunately I still had to do preparation for the peak night in the hall so I didn’t have to have lunch with Hayi and Suhyun.

“Chanyoung unnie!”

Someone called me and I was a bit startled to see a girl was walking towards me. I tried to remember if I knew her but she wasn’t in our grade so I wouldn’t have known her.

“Don’t you remember me?” She smiled.

And the smile brought my memory back. She was Jennie, the one that used to threatening me because she likes Joo Hyuk.

“Hi, Jennie,” I smiled.

Even though she had done things that annoyed me before, I couldn’t hate her. She was one of the reasons that made me stick to Kim Hanbin.

“I know it sounds crazy but can I sing at the peak night?” She was a bit hesitated.

“You can sing?”

She nodded.

I actually didn’t know if we still have any slot for her stage but I couldn’t deny her. Her innocent and shy gestures just went straight into my heart and made me soft. Moreover, she could sing more if Mino and his gang betrayed me and decided not coming.

I sighed. After what I did the day before, I didn’t think they would come.

“Why unnie?”

“Ah? Nothing,” I shook my head. “Actually I’d love to see you perform on the stage. Let me talk to Pres first and get back to you, okay?”

“Okay,” she nodded.

“What are you guys doing?” Joo Hyuk popped out of nowhere.

And before I could answer him, he turned his face to Jennie. “You. What are you doing now? Did you bother her again?” He nagged at Jennie.

Jennie seemed flustered with his words.

“Ya!” I yelled at Joo Hyuk. “Don’t say that to her. She didn’t do anything.”

“Why did you yell at me?” Joo Hyuk pouted.

“Look at her! She was terrified because of you,” I replied.

“It’s okay, unnie,” Jennie interfered. “Then, I’ll go back to my class.”

But, Joo Hyuk blocked her way. “Sorry,” he said.

Even though his eyes were looking at the ceiling when he said that, I knew that he was being sincere. And I knew that Jennie was a bit flushed by him when she just nodded and hurriedly walked away.

I felt bad for her because she liked someone like Joo Hyuk.

“What on earth did she see in you?” I scoffed.

Joo Hyuk turned his face at me. “I am offended by your words,” he acted like he was totally offended.

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk towards the hall. Joo Hyuk followed me.

“What’s wrong with your arm?” He pointed at the scratches.

“Cat,” I replied nonchalantly.

The peak night were just a few days ahead and everyone in the halls seemed so busy with their own work. I tried my best to keep my mind busy and not to think about Hayi. The most important thing at the time was Mino and his friend. I would be in trouble and get an endless nagging from Pres and Donghyuk.

So, in the middle of my works, I called Mino. It had me several times until he picked up the phone. And from his voice, I knew exactly that he was just awake.

“For God’s sake, it’s 3 P.M. Mino!” I yelled.

“I just sleep a few hours ago,” he replied.

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever. I just want to ask you if you still want to perform at the peak night. I brought Hayi, so you should keep your promise.”

Mino chuckled, “Relax. I keep my promises well. Also, I should’ve said my grateful to you.”

“Why? To be beaten up by Hayi?” I sighed.

“You read my mind well,” He chuckled again.

“But I need to see the stage and the instruments there first,” he continued. “I’ll be there after the classes over.”

“Wait, why would you need to do that?” I raised my brows.

“You know exactly that is not my priority,” he replied.

“You want to meet her again,” I stated.

“Like I said, you read my mind well,” he snorted.

I just rolled my eyes.

***

When I saw Mino was waiting in front of school gate with his motorbike and his eccentric clothes, I wanted to just ignore him and went home right away. It was time for everyone going back home so the entrance was really crowded. I could see every curious eyes looking at him. Mostly girls.

But I didn’t have a choice. So, I walked towards him who waved at me with his idiotic smile.

“I told you to come when everyone has gone,” I hissed.

“I don’t follow any rules,” he shrugged.

Released one long-frustrated-breath, I motioned him to follow me. While we’re walking through the hall, I was trying to find Donghyuk. At least, he could help me to babysit Mino because I still had some things to finish at the auditorium.

“Is that Hanbin?” Mino asked as he looked out of the window.

I stood next to him and he was right. The windows along the corridor face the backyard and I could see Hanbin was standing there.

He wasn’t alone.

“What the f***”, Mino cursed when we saw the guy Hanbin was talking to.

Even if the distance between us was far away, I knew that it was one of the guys that came to the boys’ place. He was Jay Park’s guy. But, I didn’t know what he was doing with Hanbin at the time. Most importantly, I couldn’t believe that the guy was dare enough to come to our school.

Mino seemed angry and he started to walk away. Without even asking him, I knew that he would come and kick the guy. All I was thinking that it could be a mess if they fight in the school, especially for Hanbin. He could be kicked out of the school.

“Mino!” I called him but he seemed unbothered and kept walking away.

I took a glimpse outside and saw Hanbin gave the guy a handful of money. But, I didn’t have time to think at the time, I ran towards Mino and tried to stop him.

“What are you going to do?” I pulled his arm.

“Kicking that bastard,” he replied.

Blocking his wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter