A Fever

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Seungyoon and I were walking down the street after visiting Hanbin before. He was the one who doesn’t act high and mighty compared to Hanbin and Mino. He is so friendly and somehow it makes anyone around him comfortable. Although he has a blunt mouth, but he is the most considerate one among everyone I’ve met.
But my mind was still thinking about what Mino said earlier. I didn’t expect that he knows Hayi. It was in front of Hanbin’s room when he said that he wanted to tell me something about her.

“It’s about Lee Hayi,” he said.

“Hayi? You know her?”“

Of course, she is Hanbin’s ex,” he replied.
I didn’t know why but somehow I could see a pain on his face when he said that. I wondered what the hell was going on at the time. I had thought about it before Mino said that but I didn’t expect it was still hardly to believe.

“It’s not surprising at all,” I lied.

“Is that so?” Mino smirked. He might saw that I was lying at the time. I was lying for nothing.

“What is it?” I questioned him.

“Wait, I left something at Hanbin’s room,” Mino walked towards the door and opened it.

I was so surprised when I heard someone screaming. Kim Hanbin was pushed backward and he held his forehead. Realizing that it was him, I hurriedly ran to him and held his arm. It wasn’t a god idea because Hanbin was cursing that I wanted to shut his mouth with my hand. I could hear it clearly through my ears.

“What the hell…” Mino laughed.

“You crazy b*stard!” Hanbin cursed again.

“Are you okay?” I was trying hard to hold myself not to laugh but Hanbin seemed aware and glared at me. His angry face was still scary but I just couldn’t help myself at the time. And I laughed. Out loud.

“Should go now,” Mino took his jacket and blinked at me. “You too.”

“He’s right. It’s getting late,” I was about to follow Mino but Hanbin pulled my shirt.

“Wait…” Hanbin still held his head.

“What?” It seemed like he didn’t have any intention to kill me at the time. I put down my arms since I thought there’s something he wanted to tell me.

“What is it?”

He observed my face for a while before he hit my forehead with his finger.

“Nothing.”

I was sure that he wanted to say something but he changed his mind in the last seconds. Well, he succeed in making me curious about it. Mino and Hanbin, both of them could easily make me curious.
“What are you thinking about?” Kang Seungyoon distracted me from my tangled mind. Then, an idea crosses my mind. He might know something about it.

“Oppa,” I smiled.

“What do you want?” Seungyoon looked at me with his annoyed face. “Don’t try to call me like that!”

“Why? Don’t you like it?” I tried to act cute.

“Not at all,” he shrugged and continued to walk.

“What do you want exactly?”

“Did you know Lee Hayi?”

“Hayi? Why?” He questioned back.

“The thing is…” I was a bit hesitated to ask him about Hanbin and Lee Hayi. He might think that I was such a child or jealousy girlfriend.

“Hanbin dated her,” Seungyoon looked at me with his platonic face.

“I know that. Mino told me before,” I bit my lower lip.

“Then?” Seungyoon lifted his brow. Waiting.

“Why did they break up?” I didn’t want to look at his eyes.

Seungyoon furrowed his brows and I could feel he was observing my face. “Ahgassi,” he called me.

“How in the world could I know about it?”

“You’re right,” I took a deep breath and released it.

“Why don’t you ask Hanbin yourself?” he suggested.

“And getting bullied all the time? No, thank you,” I pouted.

Before we knew it, we already arrived in front of my house. I thought that Mino might know anything about it. But, I didn’t even have his number at the time.

“Can you give me Mino’s number?” I asked Seungyoon.

“Why? All of sudden?” But he pulled out his phone.

“You don’t even ask my number,” he pouted.

I saved both Mino’s and Seungyoon’s number without telling Seungyoon.

“Who is that?” Seungyoon poked my shoulder.
I raised my face and saw Dara-unnie walked out from the taxi. She was just get off the work and I could see her tired face. Nope, I mean her drunk face. “My sister,” I replied.

“Ah, uri-Chanyongiii…” She was hardly walking toward us.

She was so drunk.

“Unnie, are you drunk?” I hurriedly held her body.

“Ugh, you smell.”

“Who is that?” Dara pointed at Seungyoon.

“My friend. Let’s get in, you’re definitely drunk.”

“What’s your name?” Dara stopped and stared at Seungyoon. “You…are…”

It was so fast when Dara dropped her body to Seungyoon. Fortunately he was strong enough to held her body, but it wasn’t the best part. Dara started to mess up Seungyoon’s face with her hands. “…so cute.”

“Unnie!” I yelled. “Stop it!” I tried to stop her but she was unbelievably too strong.

“Chanyong-a,” Seungyoon carried Dara with his arms. “Open the door, I’ll take her to her room.”
I hurriedly opened the door since Dara-unnie didn’t stay still in his arms. Chanwoo who was wearing earphone seemed surprised. “Noona, what’s going on?”

I wasn’t even bother to answer him. I was tried to keep Dara-unnie not to bump her head to the wall. But she was too strong until Seungyoon had to put her down.

“I’m sorry, but can you take her to her room?” I felt sorry for Seungyoon at the time but if he couldn’t take her to the bed, no one could. Chanwoo is just a big baby without any muscles but fat. We usually let her until she fell asleep every time she is drunk. But knowing that she was having a hard time recently made me felt so bad if I just left her.

“Help me to put her on my back,” Seungyoon squatted and motioned to put Dara on her back. I wasn’t sure if it was a good idea at the time since I knew that she has a bad habit when she’s drunk. I didn’t want Seungyoon to be her next victim. But there was no choice at the time.

“Hurry!” Seungyoon said and I forced Dara-unnie to stay still on his back. Strangely, she didn’t resist as before. Seungyoon lifted their body and started to walk to her room. It was just a few steps to her room when my bad feeling became true. Dara started to bite Seungyoon’s ear and of course it made him screamed like a crazy man.
Chanwoo’s jaw dropped and I was just standing there like an idiot since I was so surprised by her. She had embarrassed herself in front of him.

***

Dara woke up with a dreadful face the next day. She was still wearing her yesterday outfit and her make up turned into a mess. I was making omelet while Chanwoo preparing the table. We both woke up earlier than we used to do because of her.

“What happened last night?” She sat on the tool.

“Better not to know it,” Chanwoo took the water from the refrigerator and poured it into glass. “You’ll be surprised,” he pushed the glass to Dara.
I brought the omelet to the table and sat in front of Dara-unnie. I was wondering if I should tell her or not.

“Was it bad?” She stared me with her pathetic face and I nodded. “It was your friend last night, right?”

I nodded again.

“Did I…” Dara stopped as she remembered her embarrassed moments. “Aaaaargh…I must be crazy!” She rubbed her own hair.

“Such a relief that his ear still on the right place,” Chanwoo sipped his milk.

***

The unexpected announcement hit me at the school. Joo Hyuk and I won the competition we attended a few days before. I was so happy that my hard work had paid. But Hanbin wasn’t there at the time and I was a bit thinking about it. He said that his mother insisted to make him rest for the next two days. It was so disappointing since Joo Hyuk said he would buy us food to celebrate it at the famous restaurant at the time. It was near from the school.

“Everyone will come,” I said on the phone.

“I don’t really like surrounded by a lot of people,” Hanbin replied.

“I know,” I pouted. “You should just rest then, so you can back to school.”

“You must be so lonely,” I could smell his b*tch habit back.

“No,” I replied. “There’s a lot of people around me though.”

“Then I’m missing you just by myself,” he said.

Of course he did that. He knows how to hit me on the right place. I took a deep breath so I could keep everything on the normal rhythm. “Well, have a good time then,” I hung up the phone. I thought that I should be stronger if I would date a person like him. I should hold myself if I don’t want to lose.

But holding my curiosity is something I could never have dealt with. I wanted to ask him about Mino and Hayi. I was sure that there was something among them and I didn’t want to miss anything if it could possibly related to Hanbin. I just wanted to know everything about him since I felt that I was left behind. Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter