An Accident

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One of the things I hated the most was being surrounded by the strangers and it turned out worse since I was on my period. I woke up in the middle of the night and the pain was torturing me like I’d died. That was why I didn’t feel like I wanted to meet anyone but the damn series of events hit me insistently. I tightened my grip on my bag as I felt the pain pricked my stomach.

Looking around I found that all of the students from another schools started to walk out of the hall. Jeez, what was the point of getting out early when I was forced to stay and waiting for Joo Hyuk anyway? The pain was getting worse as I tried to walk.

I took out my phone and decided to call Dara unnie so that she would pick me up. I was about to tap the dial button when I heard someone talked to me.

“Hai, I think you’re also forced to here, aren’t you?”

The boy who talked to me was a not-so-tall guy with a black hair but he had such a cute face that I blinked my eyes e few times. He gave me a groovy smile that completed his unbearable cuteness. But then my eyes caught the unusual sight on him. God, how could he has such a tight and muscular arms? I didn’t know that there would be a guy with the unusual combination yet he still looked so charming.

“Yeah, I am,” I was a bit hesitant since I couldn’t get along easily with the new people.

But the boy just smiled as he saw my bloody behavior.

“I am Jimin. Park Jimin,” he introduced his name.

“My name is Jung Chanyoung,” I didn’t know what to do but did the same.

“Are you going home now?” he asked.

“Yeah, but I’m waiting my friend. He went…”

I wasn’t finishing my words when I saw the guy I was about to mention was making his way towards us. “That’s him,” I pointed to Joo Hyuk as he stood beside me.

“What?” Joo Hyuk gave me his questioned look.

“What took it so long?” I pouted.

“Can’t find the toilet,” he gave me his cheeky smile but then he realized the guy in front of us. “Who are you?”

“May I walk you home, Chanyoung-sshi?” Jimin didn’t even pay attention to Joo Hyuk and it made Joo Hyuk surprised but I found it cute since Jimin the one who did that.

“Ya! She won’t go,” Joo Hyuk yelled.

Jimin turned his face to Joo Hyuk and furrowed his eyebrows. They exchanged their gaze for a while and it was a bit funny since there was a big gap between their heights. But then the pain attacked me again.

“Who are you?” Jimin asked Joo Hyuk.

“Now you ask me,” Joo Hyuk smirked. “I’m his boyfriend.”

Joo Hyuk’s sudden reply made me lifted my face but then again the pain was making its way to torture me. It was all because of Mr. Kim and his undeniable order that forced me to stand in this bloody school not in my fluffy bed. I caressed my womb as I felt the so much pain. Jimin looked at me with his furrowed eyebrows.

“Well, such a waste,” Jimin smiled at me and it made his eyes lost. “See you then,” he blinked at me before walked away.

“Aish, that bastard,” Joo Hyuk kicked the air as he stared at the Jiminnie guy that made his way through the crowd. Joo Hyuk seemed like a crabby boy compared to Jimin who was so nonchalant. I acknowledged that people said height doesn’t reflect wise. Just kidding. I was the one who composed it. ^^

I held Joo Hyuk’s arm as I suffered from the pain I felt in my womb. He looked down to see me endured the pain. He furrowed his eyebrows just like Jimin did before and I cursed Joo Hyuk in my mind. Boys don’t get about the so much pain we endure in our period. But seriously, didn’t they notice since my face showed it?

“Ya, Jung Chanyoung. You look so pale,” Joo Hyuk gave me his late awareness.

“Are you sick?” He held my shoulders.

“Let’s sit down first,” I pulled him to the cafeteria.

oOo

Joo Hyuk looked at me in disbelief as I drank my second bottle of water. I didn’t know why but Dara unnie told me that we should drink a lot of water when we encounter a pre menstruation syndrome. I put the bottle on the table and tried to ease the soreness as I leaned my back on the chair. There were a few students wearing various uniforms in the cafeteria.

There were two girls who kept their eyes on Joo Hyuk from the first time we entered the cafeteria. I had never realized that Joo Hyuk was so attractive until those girls showed me how could be so magical it was. And I knew exactly that Joo Hyuk could sense that he was too smart to not aware. But he was so careless and didn’t show that it bothered him.

“You should’ve said if you’re sick so you don’t have to be here,” Joo Hyuk took the bottles and squeezed it before he threw it into the trash can in the corner. I could saw the girls were captivated by his action.

“I’m fine now.”

I was relieved as I felt the pain was gone. I didn’t tell him about me being in my period since it would be so embarrassing. I meant, come on, would you tell a guy something so private like that? Never.

“You sure? You still look pale,” Joo Hyuk put his palm on my forehead.

That was when suddenly someone sat in front of us.

“Chanyoung-a,” Yunhyeong greeted me.

I wasn’t surprised at all since I knew it was Yunhyeong’s school and I greeted him back cheerfully. Yunhyeong was wearing his basketball outfit and I could guess that he was in the middle of the practice since he told me before that he played basketball. Chanwoo would be freaking out if he met him since both of them has the same hobby.

“Your boyfriend?” Yunhyeong pointed his head to Joo Hyuk.

“Aniya,” I shook my head. “He’s my friend, we’re the representatives of our school.”

Yunhyeong nodded and faced Joo Hyuk, “I’m Yunhyeong,” he introduced himself.

Joo Hyuk seemed a bit cold as Yunhyeong smiled at him but then he couldn’t resist Yunhyeong’s descent personality so he introduced himself. They were talking about basketball that I couldn’t understand so I ended up remained and tried to gain my energy with the bread Joo Hyuk bought me before.

I was looking around when suddenly the figure caught my eyes. I thought I was mistaken but the second look made me believe that I was right. That was Bobby. He was wearing his basketball outfit just like Yunhyeong did so I guessed that Bobby was one of the students here. He took a can of soft drink from the vending machine and walked out of the cafeteria.

I didn’t know that Bobby went to that school, neither Yunhyeong nor Jinhwan told me about it. Hanbin wasn’t in consideration since he wouldn’t say a word about Bobby. Then the thought ran into my mind that I could ask Yunhyeong everything about Hanbin and Bobby. I believed that Yunhyeong would spout it out.

But Joo Hyuk would make it harder by his presence. I should kick him out first to dig information from Yunhyeong. I was so sorry for Joo Hyuk since he was so kind when I was suffering from my period. But I had to do that!

“Ouch,” I held my womb. “Nam Joo Hyuk, can you buy some medicine in the pharmacy?”

“What? Should we go to the hospital?” Joo Hyuk grabbed my shoulders.

“What is it? Jung Chanyong, are you sick?” Yunhyeong seemed anxious.

“No, please just buy some medicine,” I stared at Joo Hyuk.

“There’s pharmacy right next to this school, I’ll go there,” Yunhyeong was about to leave but I held his shirt.

“You don’t know what to buy, right?” I questioned him.

Yunhyeong looked at me with his innocent face and somehow it made me wanted to laugh but I tried to hold it. He was so gullible and kind hearted that made me couldn’t believe he was the part of Hanbin’s allies.

“Joo Hyuk-a, please,” I gave Joo Hyuk my puppy face.

“Arrasso,” he stood up. “Wait here.”

Then I saw him walked out of the cafeteria and felt guilty. Mianhae, Joo Hyuk-a. It was my rare chance to meet Yunhyeong and I had to get information from him for my curiosity. I turned my face to look at Yunhyeong who stared at me, his face was so anxious that I busted into laughter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter