Nightmare

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was flying high. I could see mountains all over me. The sky was so orange and there was no clouds. I felt something moved beneath my feet. I stood on the giant paper airplane. Before I knew what exactly happened, I saw some huge balloons were tied up with the airplane. What happened here? I wanted to shout it out but I couldn’t. I couldn’t open my mouth.
That was when I felt someone was standing behind me. I turned my body finding Kim Hanbin was standing there like a statue. His sharp eyes were there as usual. He stared at me and smirked. He stepped towards me. I wanted to avoid him but I couldn’t feel my feet, they were frozen. That was bad. I couldn’t move and avoid his hand.
I just watched his left hand reaching me in horror. I closed my eyes as his fingers hit my forehead. I lost my balance and I felt my feet were lifted up of the paper airplane. I watched his body was getting smaller as I fell off of the airplanes. Of course he killed me.
I woke up. Finding my phone was vibrating near my bed. Joo Hyuk was calling me.
“Did you awake?”
“Half of me,” I murmured.
“Don’t say that you forget our plan,” he added.
“No. I’ll be hanging up,” I hanged up the phone. Right. I should get prepared and go to school even the clock showed it was still early in the morning. The sun hadn’t even risen up but I got off of my heavenly bed. I went to the bathroom and the dream I had before passed through my mind. Not only in my life, he even killed me in my dream.
The sky was still dark but I kept my feet moving further. The school was still empty and the cold air was hitting me hard. Why did I approve being involved with Joo Hyuk’s idea anyway? I was about to enter the building when I felt someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me. Before I realized what happened, I saw Joo Hyuk was standing in front of me.
“What are you doing?” I yelled.
“Nothing,” he laughed. “Just fooling around. You seemed so scared.”
“Damn,” I cursed. “Why did I approved your idea in the first place,” I removed his hand. Walked into the building, I realized that there was still nobody there yet. Ignoring Joo Hyuk who was mumbling behind, I walked towards my locker. There was no trace that the culprit had been there before. I rested my head against the locker. I was so sleepy. If only I denied the idea, I’d be in my bed right now.
“You regret it?” Joo Hyuk asked me as if he could read my mind. As usual.
“At least you know,” I pouted. “What are we gonna do now?”
“Just wait,” he responded.
“Then let’s hide,” I walked towards the restroom across my locker. I entered the woman’s toilet room and so with Joo Hyuk. It would be so unforgivable that he followed me there but there’s no one around so I just let him. We could see my locker through the narrow window on the door. Now we just need to wait.

oOo

When I said about waiting the culprit, we REALLY wait for a long time. I was sitting on the washstand and leaned my head to the wall. Waiting for the culprit wasn’t as fun as I saw on the movie and Joo Hyuk’s presence didn’t help at all. He was just standing near the door. He didn’t say anything since we entered the room and I was so sleepy to chit chat with him.
“There’s no sign?” I asked Joo Hyuk.
“Nope,” he replied in ease.
I sighed when I thought that the idea seemed useless. There was no sign of the culprit so far and it made me hungry. I didn’t have the breakfast this morning since I woke up so early. I need to sleep for a few minutes…
I was startled when I felt someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the toilet. Nam Joo Hyuk did it. He closed the door and gave a sign to keep silent. I nodded and stood behind him.
“What’s wrong?” I whispered.
“Someone’s here,” he replied.
That was when I heard someone entered the room and the tap. I didn’t know who that was but it was still too early in the morning. It might be the culprit we were waiting for. I kept silent when I heard the footsteps walked away. I lifted my head finding Joo Hyuk was holding his breathe. He glanced at me before opened the door and shifted his head out of the toilet.
“She’s gone,” he stated and walked out of the toilet.
“Who was that? Did you see her?” I asked him immediately.
“No, I just heard footsteps and hurriedly pulled you here,” he shook his head.
“Ugh, it means we’re failed,” I lost my energy all of sudden.
“Well, we can just do this again,” he seemed a little bit happy. What the hell…
“No way, I don’t want to do this again,” I refused.
I straightened my bag and my hair before I walked out of the toilet and left him alone. I’d never do something stupid like that again, ever. How dumb I was for approving his ridiculous idea. I would find the culprit on my own since now and I wouldn’t let my guard down again. I would definitely find the culprit.

oOo

It was about ten minutes till the class begin and my classmates started entering the homeroom. My plan—um scratched that—Joo Hyuk’s plan didn’t work as we expected and I got nothing but felt so damn hungry. I forgot to bring the bread I had prepared the night before and it might be lied there in my bedroom.
As if I was destined for having a bad day, I saw the person who could ruin my day entered the room. He was no other than Kim Hanbin. His eyes immediately landed on me and he flashed me his evil smile. Woah, what was he up to this time?
I kept my face straight when he approached me. The dream I had before still left its chill for me. I admitted that it a little bit affected me. Well, he wouldn’t drop me from here right.
“My mom wants to see you today,” he stated nonchalantly.
What? He did make me shock every time he opened his mouth. I was a little bit startled with his words and I didn’t know how to react. I meant, what would you do if the creepiest person in the school said that his mom wanted to meet you all of sudden? He gave me his cynical smile. I could feel the students were staring at us. Well, he made them misunderstood again and I knew he did that on purpose. BUT WHY?
“Ya, Kim Hanbin,” I laughed awkwardly. “You must be kidding me. There’s no reason your mother wants to see me. Stop joking around.”
He lifted his eyebrows as if I said something odd.
“I am not,” he shifted his head towards me. “So stop acting like a fool,” he smirked and walked towards his seat.
God. What just happened? What the hell was he up to? I looked around finding that they were staring at me. Ugh, he did ruin my life as expected. I looked forward and I saw Lee Suhyun and Lee Hayi seemed astonished. But Suhyun quickly gave me her smile while Lee Hayi turned her eyes back to the book. What was that for?

oOo

My sister told me when I was in the primary school that if someone bullying me then I should just stand in front of them, looking them into their eyes and yelled at them. But I didn’t think that would work to Kim Hanbin. I knew he didn’t directly bully me but why did I feel like he did. I turned my head just to see that Kim Hanbin was playing game on his phone while teacher was writing on the board.
I couldn’t be like this any longer. I shouldn’t let Hanbin did me like he wanted to. I had to revolt and warn him that I wasn’t the kind of girl that he could play with. Yeah, I had to talk to him. I sighed. Just by imagining about talking to him weighed me down. He was so intimidating that everyone would feel uneasy. Just told me what had I did wrong for achieved this.
The bell rang and I was determined. I stood up and walked towards Hanbin. I ignored the eyes that staring at me with curiosity. Jinhwan looked at me and his face told me that he was curious too but he remained quiet. In the other side, Kim Hanbin was looking at me with his raised eyebrows.
“We need to talk,” I stated. “On the rooftop.”
He didn’t say anything so I considered that as his approval. I walked out from the class and I could feel that Kim Hanbin followed behind. I kept the distance between us as we headed to the rooftop. It was such a relief that he didn’t do something stupid all the way to the rooftop.
I squeezed my hands when we finally arrived on the rooftop. This is the time, I should tell him not to bother me anymore. I my heel immediately when I bumped into him. “Ouch,” I groaned. “I am sorry.”
“What?” he chuckled. “Don’t say that you want to confess your feeling here.”
“What? No way!” I disproved.
“It’s okay. It’s just so cliché and I often see it on some stupid drama,” he laughed.
“I’ve never known that you could be so talkative,” I pouted.
He stopped laughing and looked into my eyes. I though I said something stupid that he turned into his creepy mode. My dream I had before suddenly crashed my mind. What was this feeling? I was on the rooftop and it was high enough to drop me. Jeez, what a dumb thought. He wouldn’t do something like that, would he?
“Look,” I finally gathered my guts. “I just want you to stop bothering me.”
Yes, I finally did it.
“I mean…um…you know…let’s just pretend like we don’t know each other as we used to be,” I looked to his poker fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter