Cat-Fight

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spin the bottle. One of those games played by teenagers at least once in their life. For me, the first time I played the game was when I was in an elementary school. It didn’t end well because I bailed the game. My friends didn’t talk to me for a while because of that and it almost drove me crazy. So, I’d never played it again. At least until that day when Mino innocently make me break the promise I silently had committed with.

I knew the bottle would stop at any moment because it was getting slower. When its head stopped and pointed at Seunghoon, I could finally take a breath.

“Truth or dare, hyung?” Mino snorted.

“Truth is only for losers,” he said. “Dare it is!”

“Alright,” Seungyoon whistled. “That’s the spirit!”

Everyone cheered including Kim Hanbin who seemed more relaxed and getting used with his surroundings. I couldn’t help but thinking about our times together, he used to tease me a lot. Strangely, I found myself longing for that.

“Let’s find the one to give the challenge,” Taehyun said. “I wish it’s going to be me.”

Seungyoon spun the bottle and it really stopped at Taehyun. Everyone screamed except Seunghoon that seemed frustrated by the result.

“Tell me and I’ll do it right away!” Seunghoon stated.

“If that’s what you want,” Taehyun snorted. “Kiss him.”

Everyone looked at the direction Taehyun was pointing at. There was no other than Kang Seungyoon who looked dumbfounded with his jaw dropped. It was so hilarious that everyone started to yelling and screaming like a bunch of kids.

“You must be crazy,” Seungyoon complained. “Why the hell it has to be me?”

“I just think it will be fun,” Taehyun shrugged. “Or you’d prefer we called you as a loser?”

“Come on, Seungyoon-a,” Seunghoon stood up from his chair. “Let hyung make it quick.”

And before Seungyoon could protest or dodge his hyung, Seunghoon had already grab his face and kissed him. Everyone was shocked but enjoyed it as they howled and whistled like a bunch of monkeys. In the other side, I also couldn’t hold myself and joined them.

To be honest, that was my first time seeing something ridiculous like that. But, it was strangely entertaining and I found myself laughing at Seungyoon’s reaction. He quickly pushed Seunghoon back and wiped his lips.

“That’s not bad,” Seunghoon was satisfied as he sat back on his chair.

“Okay,” Seungyoon was still wiping his lips. “I’ll make sure you guys for the worse than this.”

“Of course!” Jinhwan shouted. “Let’s pick another victim,” he said as he spun the bottle.

Again, the bottle was spinning so fast and it was getting slower as we still laughed and teased Seungyoon. But, Hayi seemed a bit nervous as she kept staring at the bottle. She might have been feeling something bad and her instinct didn’t betray her.

Her eyes were growing big as she was staring at the bottle pointed at her. I felt pity for her—but hey!—it was such a relieved as long as it wasn’t me.

“Shoot!” Hayi cursed. “Did you do something with the bottle?” She accused Seungyoon.

“What? You think I’m a magician?” Seungyoon snorted.

“Truth or dare?” Seunghoon asked her aggressively.

Hayi seemed annoyed but she just released a frustrated breath. Leaning her back against the chair, she said, “Dare.”

Everyone shouted like a bunch of wolves and I could see why I could never see them as an adults. I saw Mino smirked as he stared at Hayi in disbelief. Well, if only he wasn’t a jerk, I would have had a sympathy towards him for adoring Hayi so much. But she was too precious for him. And I hate him for trapping me doing what we were doing at the time.

“Fine,” Seungyoon knocked the table with his palm. “Kiss one of us.”

“What?” I think I am the one who was shocked at the time when everyone else was laughing.

But then, Hayi pointed at me. “I’ll kiss her,” she said lightly.

“What?” This time I was really shocked that I couldn’t stop my eyes getting bigger. “No way!”

“Why? You saw us before, it was nothing,” Seungyoon laughed.

“Come on, Chanyoung. I’ve never seen girls kissing before,” Taehyun snorted.

I was looking at Hayi, still couldn’t believe that she chose to do that. Even if she was so reckless and didn’t care about people’s opinion, she should’ve considered mine. Never have I ever imagined to kiss a girl, moreover in front of those guys.

Hanbin looked at me with his platonic face and it irritated me. He didn’t say or do anything and it was so annoying. Then I saw Mino who kept laughing, he stared at me and snorted. I swear I wanted to hit everyone there.

“Why don’t you kiss Mino instead?” I blurted.

Everyone became silent and stared at me as if I had said something forbidden—which I think it is indeed prohibited—at the moment. Everyone knows about Hayi and Mino but no one dare to say anything and my words made an awkward situation. Taehyun cleared .

“Let change the order then,” he said as he was about to spin the bottle again.

“No,” Lee Hayi stopped him. “Why did you say that?” She stared at me with her cold eyes.

If I hadn’t known her for a while, I would’ve been step back and apologize to her. But I had faced Kim Hanbin, so her rage was nothing compared to what I had to face before.

“You know I won’t do that stupid thing,” I tried my best not to sound trembled when inside I was feeling scared.

Hayi snorted, “You mean kissing is stupid?”

“Hey, guys. I think you both have been a little bit—“

“That’s not what I said. I mean, I won’t kiss a girl because of this stupid game,” I replied.

“Chanyoung, you need to calm—“

Jinhwan didn’t finish his words as Hayi cut him off.

“But you wouldn’t mind to kiss a guy, right?

“Okay, you too need to calm—“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter