Do I?

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had never known that being chased by some strange guys would be so tiring. I couldn’t even get out of home since I was so afraid they’d come out of nowhere so I and Chanwoo was ended up being home all day. But at least I felt so safe that I knew the Oh Hyuk guy wouldn’t be in my home. That was why I hated being in school again. I walked forcefully through the gate but Chanwoo seemed enthusiastic.
I had no idea when they would stop chasing me and Chanwoo. Ugh, the thought just made me more depressed. What if they would chase me forever? Even they had been chased Yunhyeong since he was in the junior high school.
I sighed. There was no way they would let go of me. I was done.
I didn’t pay attention when Chanwoo left me and I walked towards the locker alone. I didn’t even take a look to the letter in my locker. I was so tired even I did nothing yesterday. My mind did.
I was walking towards my seat in the class when I heard the bell rang. I wasn’t ready to study yet. I was just like a moving corpse when I took out the books. The teacher entered the class.
Wait, there was something off.
There was no Hanbin.
I turned my head just to look for him but he was nowhere. I could just see Jinhwan behind and Hanbin’s seat was empty. Where did he go? Was he late?
I looked at Jinhwan and he just flashed me a smile. I gave him a questioned look but he just pretend that he didn’t see me. I didn’t know what the hell was going on.
Hanbin didn’t show up till the class was finished. I quickly approached Jinhwan who seemed a bit uneasy. “Where’s Hanbin?” I immediately asked him.
He was a bit startled with my sudden question and he just shrugged his shoulders.
“You didn’t know?” I asked again.
“Sorry, Chanyoung-a,” Jinhwan stood up. “I have to go.”
Just like that. Jinhwan left me clueless like an idiot. What was that? Why did he act like that?
Still wondering about what was going on with Hanbin and Jinhwan, I headed to the cafeteria. I found Soo Ah and the two was sitting in the corner. I sat beside Junhoe without saying anything, still busy with my own mind.
“You’re not going to have a lunch?” Soo Ah asked.
“Soo Ah-ya, do you know where’s Hanbin?” I ignored her question.
Soo Ah looked at me as if I was a talking squid.
“Well, you’re the one who is in the same class with him though,” she furrowed her eyebrows. “Why? Did he skip the class again?”
“I don’t know either, he wasn’t there.”
“Why? Are you worried?” Junhoe asked.
“No, I just worried if Oh Hyuk came and he wasn’t there,” I bit my nail.

oOo

Hanbin didn’t even show his nose at the school and it made me worried. I was worried that I couldn’t make it home safely. Jinhwan said that he would take us home but I didn’t think he could handle Oh Hyuk and the guys alone. Ugh, I didn’t know that Hanbin could be so reckless like that and let us in danger alone.
“What if the guys appeared?” I couldn’t hide my worries. “And Chanwoo have to attend the basketball club today.”
“Yunhyeong will be with him,” Jinhwan replied.
“Is that so?”
“Oh,” Jinhwan nodded. “Let’s go.”
“Where’s Hanbin anyway?” I was still curious with that bastard.
“You should ask him later,” Jinhwan said in instant.
“Why you won’t tell me?”
“You should ask him that too.”
“Cih, you always said that I should ask him,” I pouted.
Jinhwan laughed.
Well, I didn’t ask him anymore. We just walked home and talked about something else. Fortunately Oh Hyuk didn’t come out and I could be home safely.
That night, I couldn’t stop thinking about Hanbin. I was wondering if he got into trouble again. Well, I knew it wasn’t my business but still, he left me alone with the danger he had given me. How dare he was.

oOo

Kim Hanbin didn’t come to school the next day. Jinhwan still didn’t give me any answer so I ended up didn’t talk to him that day. But Jinhwan was so stubborn and I gave up digging information from him. He even avoided me every time I tried to approach him and it was so annoying. Well, at least I could force him a bit when he take me home.
The bell rang and I packed my stuff into my bag. I was so shocked when I turned back my head to look for Jinhwan but I couldn’t find him but his empty seat. What? Did he leave me?
I quickly walked out of the class and looked for him but he was nowhere. What the hell? He really left me! I almost cried that I couldn’t find him anywhere. I called Chanwoo but he was in the middle of the game so he wouldn’t answer. I was about to call Junhoe when I saw guy was wandering in the corridor. I felt like I knew him.
He looked at me and flashed me a smile. Song Yunhyeong.
“Annyeong,” he approached me. “Jinhwan said that I should take you home today since he will watch the basketball game.”
“What?” I was so clueless.
“He’s with Chanwoo, now,” he responded.
“Oh?” I nodded.
“So, should we go now?” He asked.
“Sure,” I smiled at him and we walked out of the building.
Yunhyeong was wearing his uniform so I could know that he went to the school near my junior high school. I thought that was the reason why he knew Kim Hanbin. We talked a little bit about our school and why he could be chased by Oh Hyuk.
“It’s all because I want to quit from the group,” he stated. “But there’s no way back for them so I was ended up running from them.”
“I’ve heard something like that before,” I replied.
“Oh Hyuk isn’t that bad though,” Yunhyeong chuckled.
I snorted that he said something like that to the person that had been chasing him like that. And then an idea walked through my mind.
“Do you know why Hanbin didn’t come to school?” I was anticipated that he would say something like Jinhwan did before.
“Don’t you know it? He tried to free you and Chanwoo,” Yunhyeong blurted.
“What?”
“He came to Oh Hyuk that night and told to him not to bother you and Chanwoo again, but it was useless. He was beaten,” Yunhyeong sighed.
“I thought he was going to meet Bobby instead going to do something so dumb li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter