Pricked

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was nothing more annoying than trying hard to hold the war inside my body. And I almost died because of that. How could my heart and my brain couldn’t work in the same rhythm anyway? My heart pounded insanely waiting for Hanbin entering the class but my brain ordered me to keep it cool and pretend there was nothing going on inside me when it did so lively.

Took out the mirror from my bag, I checked my face and my hair for the umpteenth time. I put it back when I realized that I did something stupid. I shook my head and tried to distract my mind from the thought of Hanbin.

The class was filled by my classmates but Hanbin wasn’t there yet. I leaned my head to the table thinking that I had gone mad because of him.

“Hayi-ah, please…”

The voice made me lift my head immediately. I saw the object of my mind entered the class and I could feel my heart started to pound flighty. But then the view was so unusual since Lee Hayi was walking with him. I could feel a strange feeling spreading inside me as I saw Hanbin trying to talk with Hayi.

“One more time, oh?” Hanbin grabbed Hayi’s wrist.

The sight obviously made the entire class paid attention to them and so with me. I didn’t know what was going on but Hanbin seemed so desperate until he begged like that. And of course it made me dropped. Why? I did know there was something between them yet I still felt agitated.

“You know I won’t fulfill your demand,” Lee Hayi said coldly as she sat on her chair.

No one ever dare enough to deny Hanbin’s order before. Her statement surely made the students held their breath except me. I was stopped breathing from the first time they entered the class. And it was getting worse when I saw Hanbin walked limply towards his chair because the teacher entered the class. He didn’t even look at me when he passed me. That prick.

I looked out through the window and my eyes felt so hot all of sudden.

oOo

The bell rang and Hanbin immediately approached Hayi. He had been following her since the break time and of course I was so fed up by the sight. But he made me realize his true character. He was no other than a prick. I had told myself for the umpteenth time but still, I couldn’t shoved the agitated feeling every time I saw him begging for Hayi’s mercy.

I was packing my stuff into my bag slowly so that I could see them. It sounded stupid but I couldn’t resist what my heart wanted to do. Kim Hanbin once again prevented Hayi and tried to talk to her but Hayi didn’t even look at him. I didn’t know why but I felt a bit contented by her cold manner.

“It’s the last time, okay?” Hanbin stared into Hayi’s eyes and somehow it made my heart fell to the ground. I shouldn’t be bothered by that since I told myself that he was just a dumb but still I couldn’t get rid of the feeling so easy. I was so curious what made Hanbin could beg like that.

“Then just talk to him, don’t drag me into your business again,” Lee Hayi stared back at him. I didn’t know that Hayi could be so scary like that. Wait, what did she just say?

“You know I can’t, that’s why I need your help,” he scratched his hair.

Hayi didn’t even pay attention and just walked out of the class and Hanbin started to follow her. What about me? I stood up hurriedly and grabbed Hanbin’s wrist to stop him. He turned back and looked a bit surprised. The rest of the students that were still in the class stared at us but I didn’t care. They might be thinking I was a desperate girl for standing between them, I didn’t care. I just couldn’t let him go since Jinhwan was not there. There was no one who would me home.

“I don’t have any intention to interrupt your love story but Jinwhan has gone to Chanwoo’s tournament so I have no one to me,” I talked hurriedly.

He was a bit startled for a while but then he quickly managed it. “Aaaaah, you’re right.”

Hanbin suddenly crossed his arm on my shoulders and dragged me out of the class. I was so surprised by his sudden movement so I ended up being dragged throughout the corridor. Bystanders were staring at us and I knew why. Hanbin had been following Hayi all day and suddenly I was there between them. Heol, I could guess what they were thinking about.

I shoved Hanbin’s arm from my shoulders and walked faster. What did he think? He begged like an idiot for Hayi’s attention and now he dragged me like that. He must be thinking that he was so great till he could do that to me. I walked out of the building without even turned my head to see Hanbin who was following me behind.

We walked to the bus shelter and not even once Hanbin called me or tried to compare his step beside me. Ugh, I should have known earlier that he was totally a jerk. As soon as I approached the bus shelter, the bus was coming and I hurriedly got into the bus. I chose the single seat so that I didn’t have to talk to him. Hanbin took a seat in the back without even saying anything.

I looked outside through the window and once again the strange feeling covered my body. I shook my head as I refused to admit that. No. I was a totally dumb and I’d be lost if I admitted.

I kept my head straight all way home and quickly get out of the bus. Hanbin was following me in ease. We were walking in front of our junior high school when Hanbin called me.

“Ya! Don’t you feel it?” Hanbin shouted.

It was so surprising that he asked me such a question. Did he know? Did he realize that I…was jealous?

I turned my face and found him was looking at our old school. That was when I once again enchanted by him. The way he looked at the school somehow felt so sincere and it made me frozen for a while. He turned his face and I could feel my face was so hot all of sudden. Quickly avoiding his gaze, I realized that I still like him after all of his dramas with Hayi.

“We were passing it every day but not even once we go there,” Hanbin pointed to the school. Then I got what he was talking about before, he was talking about the school. I turned to look at the school and the memories covered my mind. I didn’t have so much memories here since I liked to live my life straight unlike Hanbin. He did have so many hilarious memories here. I smiled as I thought about the chaos caused by this boy.

“You were so untouched before,” Hanbin spoke up.

He distracted me from my mind and I found him was staring at me. “The untouched Jung,” he smirked.

I was frozen when he called me like that. It had been a long time since I heard someone called me like that. Wait, what? Hanbin knew that we were in the same school before.

“You know me?” I asked him.

He didn’t answer and just walked towards me. His evil smile was sculpted on his face as usual and it made me frozen. So he already knew yet he didn’t even once bring it out and I wondered why. He stood right in front of me and smiled, the distinct smile from before and somehow it made my heart fluttered.

How could a stupid smile got me like this?

“It’s been a long time, Jung Chanyoung,” Hanbin once again smiled.

“Woah…look what I got here,” the voice distracted me. I saw Hanbin was glaring into something behind me so I turned my body and found Mino was standing there. He was wearing a black hoodie with his ripped jeans and somehow it looked so enchanting. I didn’t resist that Mino was so manly and mature. He was breathless but smirked as he approached us.

“Annyeong, young lady,” Mino waved at me.

“What are you doing here?” Hanbin interrupted.

“Actually, I’m in the middle of…”

“That’s him!”

I could hear someone shouted in the intersection and he walked towards us. Squinted my eyes, I saw about four people was following him behind. Each of them had a big body and I felt there was something in their eyes. Anger.

“Oh, . What have you done?” Hanbin cursed and then quickly pulled my wrist to run. I didn’t know what was going on but I thought it wouldn’t be good to just stand when there were big guys running towards you.

“I was discussing,” Mino replied between his breath. “It didn’t come out well.”

I felt Hanbin cursed slowly and pulled me to run faster. Fortunately there was a big gap between us and the big guys so that it was harder for them to catch us. But then I cursed in my mind that I kept myself being in such a situation even those guys were more terrible than the Oh Hyuk’s gang.

“This way!”

Mino shouted and turned to the narrow alley. It was so hard to run in such a narrow space and it would be harder for those bunch of guys. Mino told or should I said yelled at us to keep running.

“Why are you running anyway?” Mino asked Hanbin while struggled in front of us to kick out everything on our way.

“Same with you,” Hanbin responded in instant.

“Thought you’re so stupid for running away without any reason,” Mino chuckled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter