Utterly Bad Day Ever

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another day of the school and I wasn’t motivated at all. The night when Hanbin was being an still left an anger in me so I was in the bad mood since the first time I opened my eyes. I didn’t care anymore even if he was involved with such a gang or something like that but for me he was nothing than an . I would definitely kick him if he make fun of me like before.
I was ignoring Chanwoo that mumbling beside me. He was like that since last night so I just let him murmuring. He was so shocked when I came home with a bunch of food Mrs. Kim gave me. He didn’t expect that I would be having a dinner in Hanbin’s home. He complained that I didn’t tell him or ask him to come with me. Well, Chanwoo-ya, I did that!
“You know how desperate I want to be close with him,” Chanwoo murmured as we walked into the building. You know, I wanted to kick him so bad at the moment but I was too lazy to do that so I remained silent. He could say anything he wanted, there was nothing would make him sober though. He admired Hanbin in a hard way so there’s no use for me to save him. I had tried though.
“You must be so desperate too,” Chanwoo stated.
Enough. I could stand him for admiring Hanbin in his unstable youth since he would find out it was tacky then. But I couldn’t stand it if he thought that I did the same. Never in a million years that I would fall for that damn guy.
“I’m not,” I stopped my feet. “And I won’t,” I said that between my teeth.
“Okay, let’s say that you’re not. But why didn’t you tell me before?”
“Chanwoo-ya,” I tried to hold my anger. “I did. I did tell you and I wanted to ask you to come with me but you didn’t even give me a chance but you just…” I almost lost my control. “…you just hung up the phone,” I sighed.
“Woah, arrasso,” he patted my shoulders. “You seemed will be exploded,” he chuckled.
“Let me bring your bag,” he took my bag and hugged it. “Aigoo, how could someone like you bear this heavy bag,” Chanwoo exaggerated. Oh, God. He was so cute when he tried to make me calm my anger down. I sighed and followed him towards my locker. He took the key from my bag and unlocked the locker. We were frozen when he opened the locker.
What the hell…
I could see that my locker was messed up. It was all soaked with the milk. My textbooks. Who the hell did this? I could stand if someone sent me such a mean letter but it was too much. I couldn’t stand it any longer.
“Noona…” Chanwoo whispered as I closed the locker.
“Chanyoung-a,” I could hear Joo Hyuk called out my name.
I didn’t know why but hearing him called my name made me irritated. He was the one who made me like this. I turned my body finding Joo Hyuk was walking towards me.
“Stop it,” I whispered and he immediately stopped moving forward.
“Chanyoung-a, I’ll find…”
“I said stop,” I said that between my teeth. “Don’t say anything.”
“You’re shocked now, I’ll bring you…”
“Don’t you get it?” I yelled. I could feel everyone around was staring at me and I could see Joo Hyuk’s shocked face. He seemed do not expect that I would yelled like that.
“It’s all because of you! You and your ty fan!” I lost my mind.
He was so startled that he couldn’t say anything. I didn’t care anymore, I was too angry to notice that everyone was looking at me. I could feel Chanwoo reached my shoulder. God, what have I done? I was all messed up.
I turned my body and walked away. That was when I saw Kim Hanbin was standing there. He was looking at me with his poker face. I didn’t know why but I felt so embarrassed all of sudden that everyone was staring at me. I had to go.

oOo

Ugh, I was done. My life was ruined by my own reckless behavior. Why did I do that? Why did I yell like a crazy woman like that? Now that everyone had seen me doing something so disgraceful like that…I had no more guts to show myself in front of them. How could I be so reckless like that?
I banged my head as I felt the shame hit my body hard. I was so dumb. I was so dumb. I was so dumb. Ouch, okay that was a bit hurt. I hugged my legs and dropped my head on to my knees. What should I do when I meet Joo Hyuk? I had blamed him without thinking any further. He might think that I was so pathetic. Well, I admitted that I was.
Ugh, why did I run into another nightmare? It felt like my world was getting hit by a catastrophe and here I was, crouched like a loser.
I felt my phone was vibrating again. I had ignored it before that I didn’t want to talk to anyone now. My bag was left with Chanwoo and I just brought my phone since it was inside my pocket. I took it out finding that Soo Ah was calling me. I was cackled that she was worrying me even during the class. She should be careful or her phone could be taken away.
I checked the messages as the phone stopped vibrating. There was so many messages from Chanwoo. Jeez, the boy was worried me though. I opened the messages and read them.
--
Noona, where are you?
--
Noona… You forgot your bag. Where are you?
--
I smiled as I read Chanwoo’s message. He indeed love me. Ugh, Chanwoo-ya I’ll buy you some food as soon as I recovered from my dilemma. I opened Soo Ah’s messages and it was full of cursing words.
--
Where are you? How could you do something stupid like that?
--
Answer the phone or I’ll tell the world all of your sins!
--
Ya! You wanna die?!
--
I was amazed that they were worried me like that. I didn’t know what I should do if I they weren’t around. To think about it now, Soo Ah was always there for me ever since we were entered the school. She was indeed my best friend ever.
But still, I couldn’t get rid of the shame that surrounded my body. Ugh, I wanted to bury myself deep inside the ocean.
“Woah, you know exactly how to throw a party.”
Ugh, he did know how to be at the wrong place in the wrong time. I sighed as I heard his footsteps was getting closer. There was no place for me to hide my shame from him. He just crossed the line as he stepped here. Ugh, I hated this guy for making my day more pathetic—well if that was possible.
“Don’t look at me,” I dropped my face onto my knees. “I am all screwed up.”
“You are,” he responded nonchalantly.
“Gomawo,” I said sarcastically.
“You don’t have to be embarrassed in front of me though,” he stated. “I have seen everything.”
It took me a while to get what he meant. “Stop bringing it up!” I faced and yelled at him. Indeed he didn’t have any sympathy or manners. But what did I expect from Kim Hanbin though? There was no possibility that he would turn into someone that mature enough to give me some spaces for myself.
“That’s right,” he smirked. “Don’t hide your face.”
What? What did he say? Why? I didn’t know why but I felt more relaxed as I yelled at him. He seemed expect that somehow. Did he plan it? And the thing is, what was he doing here anyway?
“What are you doing here?” I asked him.
“I should be the one to ask that,” he faced me and furrowed his eyebrows. “What the hell is the smartest girl on the school doing here?”
“Nothing,” I replied nonchala

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter