Strong or Wrong Determination

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time when I decided to agree with Mino’s offer, I didn’t know that me being in his place was included in the concord. But, I was standing there, in front of Mino’s apartment on Sunday morning. I had to ring the bell several times before the owner of the place finally opened the door. Mino was standing there with his pants and sweatshirt. From his hair, I could tell right away that he’s been sleeping before I came.

Mino grinned and invited me into his place. “You’re the one who told me to be here yesterday,” I said as I took off my shoes.

He led me to the living room and he sat on the one and only couch in the room. “I am not expecting you to be here early in the morning,” he yawned.

“I have to go to school in an hour,” I replied.

“But, it’s Sunday, right?” he patted the empty space next to him. “Come sit here.”

Without any thought of it, I threw my body on the couch. “There’s something I have to do about the school anniversary,” I answered nonchalantly.

Mino seemed not interested with that, so I kept talking. “So, what is it?”

“I have a plan,” he stated. I found myself was being cautious with his statement, because I knew that it might be something stupid or something I don’t want to be part of it. “Your job is simple. You just have to bring Hayi to my college, then I’ll take care of the rest,” he said it as if it was a piece of cake.

Why? Because, first, I wasn’t close enough with her to ask her go with me. Second, she might be wondering or denying me for taking her to Mino’s college. Third, what would be the sane reason for me asking her to go to his college?

“Impossible. I don’t want to do that,” I raised my voice.

“So, you want to break the deal?” He asked me with that evil’s face. He knew that I wouldn’t let the chance just slipped out of my hands.

I sighed. “Well, I can’t just drag her there. I need reason, Mino. The reason that was sane enough,” I emphasized those words. Hoping him would understand.

At least, it made him thinking. He’s humming. God, I didn’t want anything to come out of his mouth at the time. “Your school is holding a celebration, right?”

“Told you before,” I rolled my eyes.

Mino rubbed his chin where the beard was starting to grow. I thought that it was his bruises that prevent him from shaving.

“Do your school need some band for the peak of the event?” He asked.

“Well, yeah, I think so,” I replied.

A grin appear on his face. “Well, we got the reason already,” he seemed pleased.

“What do you mean?”

“You can invite us as a guest band,” he replied.

***

The rest of the day, I found myself was thinking about Mino’s plan. Inviting them as a band guest? I was doubt they ever seen any music instrument before, because all I knew is that they’re a bunch of kids whose job is picking up a fight with everyone they couldn’t win over.

A heavy sigh left my lips. I thought that I shouldn’t have accept his stupid plan.

“Oh, thanks for not helping, Jung Chanyoung,” I hear Joo Hyuk scoffed.

He was standing on the stairs, trying to hang the huge banner upon the school gate. Donghyuk gave him this work because he was good at nothing in decorating the hall. But, thanks to his tall body, so Donhyuk thought he’s perfect for this job. And I—as Donghyuk said—were somehow being Joo Hyuk Number Two because of my messy mind. So I was assigned to do the work with him.

But, I knew that was just because Donghyuk had been tired on telling me to fix my work and then work on it himself.

“Did we get the band for the peak yet?” I finally asked him.

“I don’t know, I am so ing busy with hanging this ing banner,” he hissed.

I rolled my eyes. “I am being serious,” I said.

Joo Hyuk stopped his work to look down at me. I saw he was starting to sweat. “And you think I am not being serious on my work?”

“Alright, I am sorry, okay? What can I help?” I waved my hands.

“Give me another spike,” he commanded.

I started to look for the spikes on the box when I heard Joo Hyuk screamed.

“Ah, you startled me,” I yelled.

Joo Hyuk was looking at me with a rage in his eyes. He gritted his teeth as he bent his waist down to pick the spikes in the box on the stairs. Then he waved them to me. “They’re there all of the time! Why did you look into that box? Is it so hard?” he yelled.

“Sorry,” I grinned.

“Just go back to the hall,” he was trying to hold his anger.

I pouted. “I will just be a bother for Donghyuk,” I mumbled.

“Then, how about me?!” He yelled again.

I shrugged my shoulders. Joo Hyuk whined and seemed like he would explode at any time. I was secretly took another spikes, in case he threw them at me.

***

“Did you guys hang the banner?” Donghyuk asked as we entered the hall.

Joo Hyuk glared at him before he threw his body on one of the chair in the hall. Donghyuk turned his attention at me and smiled. “Did you get your mind back?”

I was a bit embarrassed by his words, “I guess I did,” I grinned.

“Good, because we have a lot of things left,” he said firmly. I was starting to get used with his new side since we’re working on this stuff. He could change from the sweet Donghyuk to the raging Donghyuk when we’re working.

“Donghyuk, did we get the band for the peak yet?” I asked before he left.

Donghyuk furrowed his brows and took his time to think. “I don’t think so. Pres said we’ve already contacted some, but there’s still no follow up action,” he stated.

I knew I could finally see the chance for me to get to Hanbin again when he said that. “Look, I know a band that would gladly come to the peak. They’re friends of mine,” I tried to sound relax. But, my mind was desperate for him to say yes.

“Well, I can’t really decide on that,” he replied. Then, he looked around before shouted, “Pres!”

Following his eyes, I looked at the Pres was walking towards us. Kim Nam Joon, our committee President was a smart guy. If you were looking for a good example of student, then you’ll definitely choose him. He might be a bit strange and he has an ability to break things with only one touch, but he was so responsible. That’s why he was chosen as the President of the committee.

“Is there something I can help with, Donghyuk?” He asked.

“Nah. But Chanyoung said that she has friends than can be our guest band at the peak,” Donghyuk explained.

The Pres seemed a bit surprised by his words. He turned his face at me and lifted his brows, “As long as I remember, you’re good on your grades. And never have I ever heard about you being friends with members of the band.”

“Well, it just happen,” I shrugged.

A chuckle left his lips. “I personally appreciate your intention, but I couldn’t just let it be,” he said apologetically.

“You sure?” I was trying to sound sad.

“Do they perform often?” Donghyuk asked.

To be honest, I wanted to tell them that I didn’t know either. But, I had no choice. “Quite often,” I lied. “They’re college students.”

“Oh,” both of them said in a unison.

“Well, actually we’re sort of budget, so—“

“I can make them perform without getting p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter