He Finally Killed Me

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re gonna die,” Soo Ah stated. “As soon as he come to the school, you’re died.”
Soo Ah came to my class as soon as the bell rang, she didn’t give a chance to run from her interrogation. I had regretted for telling her about the night when I helped Hanbin home. She was so freaking out as expected when I called her that night. She would had questioned me all night if only I didn’t stop her. But she was judging me while we were heading to my locker. I knew I was so careless and dumb for helping him and she made it felt worse.
“You’re lucky he didn’t attend school today,” she added.
“You don’t know how lucky I am,” I pouted sarcastically.
I didn’t know what I should do when I meet Kim Hanbin later. Should I just pretend there was nothing happened? Or should I ask about his condition? What was I thinking? He would kill me if ask so. Okay, then I’d just pretend I didn’t know him, as usual. At least he wouldn’t say anything, would he? I meant I think it was his secret and he’d obviously keep it as it was. Yeah, we’d just pretend like a stranger as we used to do.
I approached my locker and as soon as I opened it, there was a black envelope there. Seemed like someone tucked it in through the slit. I already knew what that was so I just squeezed it and threw it into the trash near the locker. Soo As looked at me and stopped bubbling.
“It’s too much. It’s getting worse, isn’t it?” She sighed.
“I don’t care, as long as it doesn’t harm me,” I shook my shoulders.
“You should just talk to Joo Hyuk,” she suggested.
“Then what? That won’t help.”
“The one who sent that must be a coward.”
“Of course,” I responded. “But I was too hungry to care about that,” I embraced Soo Ah and dragged her to the cafeteria.
I thought that the letters would just stop flooded if I just ignored them. But it wouldn’t. They kept coming and today I got two letters in a day. Both of them contained another dirty feeling towards me. Jeez, it bothered me a bit. I meant, who could stand something like this? It was just too much and overboard. Why didn’t she just confess to Joo Hyuk and made him her boy besides sending me those creepy letters.
I stared at the letter on my desk. Someone already entered the class during the break just to put it on my desk. Who was that? Was that someone in my class? But she also sent it through Chanwoo. Yaiks, it made me want to throw up.
I hid it into my bag when the teacher entered the room. I shouldn’t let it bother my mind anymore. I had to talk to Joo Hyuk. He might knew something about it.

oOo

I was packing my stuff into my bag when Jinhwan showed up out of nowhere. He sat on the chair in front of my desk. He stared at me for a while made me uneasy. Suddenly the thought of Kim Hanbin hit me. Damn, did Jinhwan know something?
“What is it?” I stopped packing and looked at him.
“Hanbin told me to borrow your note,” he replied nonchalantly. He still kept his eyes on me. Ugh, his innocent face made me more uncomfortable. What was he thinking about? I couldn’t tell. And what the hell was that? Kim Hanbin wanted to borrow MY NOTE? Did he even study? I had never seen him writing before.
“That’s odd, right?” Jinhwan spoke out my mind. “He suddenly called me and told me to borrow your note.”
“Umm…yeah…” I was so speechless.
“What happened between you two?” He couldn’t hide his curiosity.
“Nothing,” I decided not to say anything. I meant Hanbin also didn’t tell him besides told me to borrow my note so I shouldn’t say anything. “Here you go,” I handed him my notebook.
“You both definitely have something,” he flashed me a sassy smile and walk out of the class.
I dropped my head on to the desk. What just happened? Why did Hanbin do such a thing? There was no possibility that he just wanted to borrow the note. He did has something on me. What was his plan on me? I would die. He already started to bully me. Damn, it was all because of Nam Taehyun. I would kill him if I meet him again.
The thought of Kim Hanbin haunted me all night long. I couldn’t sleep just to think about it. I wished he wouldn’t do anything. I wished he lost his memory and doesn’t remember me. Ugh, he drove me crazy. What did I do wrong? I just helped him. Was that a sin?
“Can I sleep with you?”
I was too busy with my mind till I didn’t realize Dara unnie opened the door and shifted her head into the room. I nodded and shifted my body so that there’s space for her lying beside me. She entered and dropped her body on to the bed. I looked at her, realizing that she was like a kid. I didn’t know what was wrong with her but I knew that there was something bothering her.
“What’s wrong?” I questioned her.
“Can’t sleep,” she replied nonchalantly. “How about you? Why don’t you sleep?”
“Same like you,” I replied.
She didn’t say anything anymore and I didn’t have desire to ask her. We felt so comfort even if we didn’t say anything. We just laid there in a dim light. I didn’t know why but I could feel her feeling. She was worried but I knew she didn’t want to talk about it so I remained quiet. She would tell me everything if she want to though so I would be just waiting.

oOo

“See you, noona,” Chanwoo patted my shoulder and walked to the different way when we entered the building. I headed to my locker as I used to do and finding Nam Joo Hyuk was taking books from the locker. I approached my locker and took the book text. I found another letter, this time it was in red envelope.
Joo Hyuk lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter