It's Probably Just a Dream

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My heart skipped a bit every time I took another step towards the dispensary room. After calmed down my anger in the corridor, I decided to see Hanbin. But all the way there, I found my mind was still wondering about the fact that Joo Hyuk told me. He liked to do such a thing without telling me and it made me like a moron.

Strangely, I didn’t feel any anger but affected by him instead. The slower I moved my legs, the faster I felt my heart rattled. But I should push aside the feeling at the time since I had to act normally in front of him. I couldn’t let myself fall for him and I didn’t think I could’ve been ready for that.

When the dispensary room was getting closer, I took a deep breath and realized that he had caused a big impact to me. I stopped in front of the door and leaned my head against it. There was no sound inside so I guessed that Hanbin was sleeping.
Sliding the door, I found him was lying on his bed with earphone in each of his ears. He didn’t notice me yet so I just walked towards him.

“What do you want?” Hanbin’s sudden voice made me startled.

“There’s something I want to…”

I didn’t finish my words since Hanbin didn’t even pay attention to what I was trying to say. He was just listening to the music, banging his head onwards and backwards. I couldn’t stand his ignorance nature at the time so I approached him and took one of the earphone. That was enough to make him face me.

“There’s something I want to ask you,” I said bluntly before he could say anything.

“I don’t think I can give any answer,” he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes, “I’m being serious right now.”

“So am I,” but his eyes were fixed on his phone.

It seemed like he had no intention to go easy with me so I decided to take his phone. Hanbin looked so surprised with my sudden action but it wasn’t the right time for my fear to make its appearance. With the strong determination, I stared back at him who glared at me. Right, I just had to keep my scarce bravery or else I wouldn’t get anything from defying him.

“Okay,” Hanbin sighed. “What do you want?”

I was wondering if I should thank him or kick him for doing something without telling me. “Thank you,” I said the words rapidly that I couldn’t hear my own voice clearly.

“Your welcome,” Hanbin pressed every single word as he looked straight into my eyes.

Is that it?

He didn’t even ask me why did I feel grateful for. But deep inside my dull brain, I thought that he already knew everything. The thing was, he seemed like he wasn’t going to say anything about that and it made me speechless. He was still staring at me without any single word left his lips.

“Who’s gonna me today?”

The words spilled out of my mouth just like that. If he didn’t want to talk about it, then I would just go his way. There was nothing even if I insisted to talk about it since he was too stubborn to turn his back on his nature.

Hanbin furrowed his brows, “No one.”

Wait. What?

“You must be kidding me,” an awkward chuckle left my lips.

“I thought I told you before that I’m being serious right now,” he looked at me with his damn innocent-like face.

“But…”

“Oh Hyuk and his guys won’t make any appearance today,” he stated.

I stared at him, “You sure?”

“Try to prove it,” he shrugged his shoulders.

I was about to speak up when suddenly I felt someone was approaching us. It was a girl. She was making her way towards us and I could be immediately familiar with the face. She was the girl from yesterday. Funny that we met at the same place again but I got here first.

The thought hit me since I realized that was a jealousy. Okay, I admitted that I’m totally a moron.

Turned my face from the girl to the punk who laid down on the bed, I found him was staring at the girl. But his platonic face didn’t show any desire to go away. When I looked at the girl, I could feel that there was something off. She seemed so awkward ever since she entered the room.

She was terrified.

Then I found myself realizing that she was the girl that Joo Hyuk told me before. The one who had caused Hanbin getting injured.

The thought had just passed my mind at the time.

“I…I want to apologize…” her voice was a bit shaking.

Hanbin just furrowed his brows as the girl was trying hard to finish her words.

“…I was so rude…”

“I’m fine,” Hanbin cut her words.

“Fine?” I heard myself freaked out. “You got your leg injured and you said you’re fine?”

Hanbin turned his eyes to me and smirked. “I’m alrgh…”

“You just keep your mouth to shut,” I motioned him not to say anything. “And you,” I turned my face to the girl. “You’re the freshman here, am I wrong?”

The girl was taken aback by my sudden words but she nodded. I almost showed my relieved face since I just guessed that she was still in the first year. It could be so embarrassing if I guessed it wrong. But I was sure I had met her before in front of Chanwoo’s homeroom.

“Don’t you know that you’ve done a lot of mistakes?” I scolded her. “I don’t care if you don’t like me since I don’t think I can like you though. But I just don’t get it. Why did you try to harm me? And worse, why did you hurt him?”

I didn’t have idea where I got such a guts to say those words at the time but I had gone this far so there was no turn back. The girl was just looking to the floor as I scolded her and somehow it made me a bit hesitant if I was going too far.

“Joe…joesonghaeyo…” She couldn’t make her voice better yet.

Hearing her trembling apology, I just found myself sighed at the moment.

“Woah, daebak.” Hanbin broke the silence. “You’ve made her scared.”

He looked at me with his genuine smirk, “You’re so unexpected.”

“To be honest, you too,” I stated.

“You know, I can only let it go since Joo Hyuk seems so care about you,” I said to the girl. “But if you do such a thing again, I’ll make sure that I won’t just let it go. Got it?”

Hanbin snorted as I threatened the girl but he quickly avoided my eyes when I looked at him. Didn’t want to waste my time on his nature, I turned back to the girl who still quiet. The name tag on her shirt showed me her name. Jennie Kim.

“You can go now,” I sighed.

Jennie didn’t move at all, she was just standing there instead. I lifted my brows as I could see how hard she tried to lift her head.

“I’m so sorry…” The words left .

“It’s okay,” I sighed. “You can go.”

But Jennie didn’t take any step. She was just standing there like there was something she wanted to say.

“You heard that,” Hanbin broke the silence. “You should go now.”

I furrowed my brows as she followed Hanbin’s words. Heol, she probably being intimidated by him. Well, I couldn’t deny that he has such an ability on making people around him frightened. I still felt the same, but I tried to hide it at the time.

Jennie bowed to us before walked out of the room. My eyes kept staring at her until her back disappear behind the closed door. Then, there were just me and Kim Hanbin. I didn’t know the right thing to do since he witnessed me scolded the girl.

“Just pretend like you didn’t see anything,” I said that to Hanbin but I kept my eyes on the closed door.

“If that’s what you want,” Hanbin replied easily.

His answer was so similar to his nature and it supposed to make the thing easier between us. But, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter