Unexpected Guy

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the departure of the unknown girl, I had not even moved a bit and just stood in front of the most presumptuous guy I had ever met. But then I realized that I was not the better state since I was the most stupid person in the world that had a crush on him. Well, let’s not talk about my idiotic feeling towards him because it hurt my pride unabashedly.

Hanbin kept his eyes fixed on mine as we exchanged our gaze and the thought of him getting into a little accident bothered me. He had caused a lot of havocs in the school and not even once was a mishap. All of the commotions verified Hanbin’s ability in causing trouble around him.

But seeing the catastrophe sovereign slumped by accident didn’t make sense. Hanbin was not a reckless guy. It might be occurred when he was in the middle of fight with the other guy but he wasn’t injured at all. I might be overthinking but it was just so odd.

“What have you done?”

Instead of asking his condition, I just blurted the things in my mind. He said before that he had done something for me? He was unbeatable on making me curious. He stared at me for a long time that I wanted to kick him but it’d be impossible since it was Hanbin.

“What?” I furrowed my brows since Hanbin didn’t give any respond.

“Aren’t you coming in?” Hanbin’s eyes were fixed at someone behind me so I turned my head and found Jinhwan was standing there. He leaned his back against the door and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

I was taken aback since I didn’t realized that he had been standing there for a while. Jinhwan smiled as he walked towards us and I knew he heard everything we were talking before. Ugh, he might get us wrong again since I came here immediately.

“Seems like I’m not the first one,” Jinhwan said as he sat on the bed beside Hanbin.

“I…I just want to make sure he’s not died,” I replied fiercely. “He still has a responsibility on my life.”

“You don’t have to explain though,” Jinhwan chuckled and I could see Hanbin smirked as his ally said so.

“I’m not the first one though, someone came here before,” I stated.

“Nugu?” Jinhwan gave Hanbin his curious face.

Jinhwan might be astonished that there was someone visited Hanbin since he was known as the one who barely interact with people around. I could just say that it was a girl but I wanted to know what Hanbin would say since I was curious too about the girl. So I remained silent and waited for Hanbin’s answer. But Hanbin didn’t give any respond and just stared at me instead.

“It was a girl,” Hanbin finally said that as he looked straight into my eyes. “A beautiful one,” he added.

His words were sharp enough to prick something inside my chest and I could feel something was trying to make its way out of my womb. Okay, you could just say that I was a bit jealous and I wouldn’t deny. I kept my face straight as he said that since I knew he was that kind of guy so I had prepared before. The girl was indeed so hot and gorgeous so that it wasn’t odd if Hanbin was attracted by her and that hit my head hard enough to get me into one head.

“Yeah, she is,” I nodded as I stared at him.

“Mwoya? Who is it?” Jinhwan seemed confused but no one of us paid attention at him.

We exchanged our gaze for a while and then Hanbin smirked as he turned his face to Jinhwan. I could feel the anger inside me as the blood pumped up into my cheeks and I wanted to kick him immediately.

“I don’t know her name,” Hanbin stated. “But I’ll find out soon.”

“Don’t tell me…” Jinhwan didn’t finish his words since he was so startled.

He was falling in love.

I couldn’t believe that. Just a few days before he tried to get Hayi’s attention and now, he was curious about the girl that he didn’t even know her name? God, why did you make me fall for him anyway? Was I a sinner in my previous life?

“I have to get something from her,” Hanbin shrugged.

“What is it?” Jinhwan seemed so curious.

I couldn’t listen to these freaking conversation anymore, it was too much to bear. So I decided to walk out of the room when suddenly Chanwoo broke into the room and made a noisy entrance.

“Hyung!” Chanwoo shouted as he ran towards Hanbin. “Gwaenchanha?”

Chanwoo was panting as he stood beside the bed and tried to manage his breath. I had never seen Chanwoo was so worried before. I didn’t think he would do the same if I was the one who lied on the bed. Heol, everyone was so annoying at the time.

“But…Noona, what happened exactly? Hanbin-hyung said that he would be seeing you before,” Chanwoo turned his face to me.

“What?” I couldn’t help but confused by his words.

“Hanbin-hyung told me before that he…”

“Chanwoo-ya,” Hanbin cut off Chanwoo’s words.

“What is it?” I turned to face Hanbin. “Why did he say that you would be seeing me?”

Ignoring my questions, Hanbin took off his feet from the bed and tried to stand up. He seemed a bit in pain as he moved his injured leg but he managed it well so Jinhwan and Chanwoo didn’t see it. I sighed.

“Kim Hanbin,” I called him and approached him.

He lifted his face to see me stood in front of him and I tried hard to act as usual. He might be a jerk and particularly an absolute but he still had to give his legs a time to rest. “You shouldn’t go anywhere for a while,” I stared at him and pretended that there was nothing going on inside my fragile heart.

“Noona is right, you have to rest,” Chanwoo agreed.

Hanbin smirked as he heard our advices and I thought it was because there was no one ever said such a thing to him. No one had ever brave enough, no one fool enough to do that. Well, I was not one of them.

Jinhwan who was standing beside me chuckled as Hanbin gave him his inquiring face. Neglecting their odd reaction, I pushed Hanbin’s shoulder so that he leaned back against the pillow. Chanwoo held his breath when I touched his precious idol.

Honestly, I did that because I didn’t want Hanbin started looking for the girl.

“You know that Oh Hyuk and his buddies are still alive, don’t you?” I lifted my hand as Hanbin leaned his back.

“You’re so cunning,” Hanbin smirked.

“Well, I just try to survive,” I stepped backward and grabbed Chanwoo’s shirt. “And I’m trying to survive right now.”

“Take another step and you’ll regret it,” Hanbin looked straight into my eyes.

“Fortunately, you’re not gonna make me,” I smiled awkwardly.

“Well, I still have Jinhwan,” Hanbin smirked.

I turned my face to Jinhwan who stared at me with the smile sculpted on the face. “I don’t think I can do that, it’s not like you’re gonna kill me though,” Jinhwan chuckled.

Jinhwan’s reaction was so unexpected and I was so dumbfounded since I had never thought that he would do such a thing. I meant, I thought he was afraid of Hanbin but thanks God, he was not that kind of guy. In the other side, Hanbin was also startled by his own subordinate. He gritted his teeth as the forced laughter left his lips.

“Woah, I can’t believe you betrayed me,” Hanbin seemed a bit startled as his friend said so and I knew it was the sign that I should quickly get out of the room. So, I hurriedly walked out of the room without even turned my head.

oOo

Dara-unnie turned the car to the left nonchalantly as we passed the intersection. She had not talked much since we left the school and it obviously so uncomfortable for me. As her dongsaeng, of course I knew that there was something going on with her. She always looked so bright and it turned out so weird when she suddenly became so quiet and gloomy like that.

Since I was involved with Hanbin and the freaky girl, I had totally forgotten about Dara-unnie. I had no chance to ask her and it made me felt sorry that I wasn’t there to support her. I turned to my head just to find her shady face. Jeez, it wasn’t the right time to ask her. There was no guarantee that she wouldn’t cry if I ask her about it and it would be so dangerous since she was driving at the time.

Trying to straighten my messy mind, I opened the window so that I could feel the wind blew up my hair. She didn’t even pay attention when I did that and I thought she was dealing with something so serious yet it made me curious.

We already reached our home and Dara-unnie stopped the car in the front of home when her eyes were landed on the blue sport car in front of us. I narrowed my eyes since I felt that I had seen the car before and then I remembered. That was the car that escorted Dara-unnie in the middle of the night.

I thought that it was her boyfriend at the time but she had never talked about him.

“Who is that, unnie?”

“Go in, Chanyoung-a. I have something to do,” Dara took off the seatbelt and got out of the car. She walked straight to the car without even looking back and a few seconds later she got into the car.

I kept my eyes on the blue car as I got out of the car but the windows were so dark that I couldn’t see through them. I was slowly making my way towards the gate when suddenly the blue car started to move. I just stood there like an idiot seeing Dara-unnie was carried away by the car. I should have asked unnie about the guy once she arrived home tonight and I wished she didn’t come too late.

But now, let’s take care of my own issue first.

Then I realized that Dara-unnie left the key hanging in our car so I walked towards the car and opened the door. I slipped inside and took the key before unlocked it. But then the sight in front of me caught my eyes. My jaw was almost dropped when I saw Chanwoo got off of the motorcycle.

That was a huge motorbike driven by a tall guy but I couldn’t see his face clearly since he was wearing a helmet. But the thing that I knew, he was obviously not a good one. I didn’t move at all and just looked at them, waiting for Chanwoo to approach me. He turned his body as the bike started to go away, there was a huge smile upon his face.

“Who’s that?”

“He’s Seunghoon-hyung,” Chanwoo replied innocently.

“Aish,” I hit h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter