What Could Happen In A Day

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being in the hospital wasn’t a new thing for me. I had been hospitalized several times before because of my weak stomach and some of them because of my clumsiness. The scent, nurses with slippers and the hectic emergency room was so familiar for me. As we arrived at the hospital, the guys had been handled by nurses and doctors so Hanbin and I had to wait until they finished their work.

I knew some of the nurses might think that it was a gang’s fight because their conditions told us all. And I could feel several times the nurses glanced at me since it might be odd for a girl student being involved with those kind of things. I tried to keep my face straight when the nurses asked us to go out of the emergency room.

But what the nurses think didn’t really matter to me at the time. Hanbin was my concern despite of Mino and the other’s condition. He looked so worried and his body was so stiff. He even gritted his jaw when he saw the emergency room before they closed the door. He hadn’t said anything since we left the place and I couldn’t say anything. I—somehow—felt excluded.

Just when the nurse came to us, said that they were okay and lucky that there was nothing serious, Kim Hanbin could breathe.

“Let’s see them,” I stated.

But Kim Hanbin didn’t move.

“You go first,” he said. “I have something to do.”

An anger appear upon his face and I knew that he might do something stupid. He might go to those creepy guy and pick an impossible fight with them. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t find a way that he could beat them all. They were too strong for Hanbin and I didn’t want him to get hurt because of his rage.

“You can’t go to them,” I grabbed his shirt.

Kim Hanbin stared at me for a while and I didn’t let his shirt go since I was too afraid that he might run to them. I didn’t know what was in his mind at the time because reading his face was impossible for me. But he had not said anything until he sighed.

“I won’t go to them,” He shoved my hand.

“Then where are you going?”

“I have to talk to my father,” he replied.

His father. The creepy guy said before that Hanbin’s father had caused them some trouble. I didn’t know what Hanbin was going to talk to his father, but I could see that he gritted his jaws when he said that. He was mad to his father, and I knew it might hurt—no—it definitely hurt him. Just few weeks before he had made things up between him and his father and he had to hate his father again.

“Just promise me you won’t make yourself in danger,” I said as I lifted my head to look at him.

Kim Hanbin didn’t even budge for a while and he seemed considered my demand. I wasn’t sure if I saw it right, I felt a weariness on his face for a second but he managed to keep his face straight when he patted my head.

“Don’t worry,” he said.

Then he left me at the corridor and I could see his back disappeared when he made a turn and out of the building. He didn’t even turned back his head to me.

***

When I walked into the room, I saw that those guys were lying on the beds. None of them seemed fine and some of them were fast asleep. There were only Mino and Seungyoon who didn’t sleep as they sat on the bed and leaned their back on the pillows. Mino got a slit on his forehead and another on his lower lip. Of course there were few bruises drawn on his face. Unlike Mino, Seungyoon was better but his right arm was in the cast. He might broke his arm.

I had called Dara to come to the hospital because there were some administration stuff thet had to be filled in but I couldn’t do it. She was a bit surprised when the first I told her the story but then she laughed and said that I had finally found my own way out of the dungeon I made.

“You guys okay?” I asked as I approached them.

“I feel splendid,” Mino grinned but as soon as he did it, he made a face.

It might hurt him to say a word with that lips.

“Don’t I look awesome?” Seungyoon snorted.

I felt relieved and grateful that they still had their humor at the time. At least their heads were fine. “Is your arm broken?”

“No, it’s just sprained,” he said as if his it was nothing.

At the time, I was wondering about their relationship with Kim Hanbin. They seemed like having quarrels all of the time but they actually cared to each other. It made me feel relieved that Hanbin had those guys around him.

“Why did you guys do this?” I couldn’t hold my curiosity.

Seungyoon just shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

“We have a pride too,” Mino stated. “It will be a shame if we didn’t fight back.”

Then I heard someone shouted my name so I turned my head, finding Dara was taking her steps towards us. She wore her usual clothes but the thing was, she looked smiley all the way. There was no worried as it had should be.

“Ya!” She hit my arm with her elbow. “You are worse than me when I was young, huh?”

She pointed the guys with her head as she smiled like a devil. If I had any options at the time, I would call another person but her to come all the way there. But I had no one at the time so she was what left.

“Noona,” Seungyoon was surprised when he saw Dara.

The memory of the night when we dropped Seungyoon home, flooded back into my head. He was so drunk and he kissed Dara. My sister dropped him and went back to the car immediately so Hanbin and I had to take him to his bed. I was wondering if he might feel ashamed after all of that, but he seemed indifferent.

What a shameless guy.

“So, where’s your boyfriend?” Dara ignored Seungyoon.

As I guessed that she was still pissed off by Seungyoon so she ignored him like that.

“Wow, so this is your sister, huh?” Mino whistled.

“Who’s this guy?” Dara ignored him too.

“Well, they’re my friends actually…” I said. Unsure if she would get mad.

Just took a few minutes for Dara and Mino to get close since Mino was good at handling people and he did that to me too. But I could see that Seungyoon was a bit annoyed since Dara kept ignoring him. When Jinwoo had been awake, he could easily blend in with Dara and Mino and it pissed Seungyoon off. He decided to go to sleep.

But I couldn’t stay still as I realized that Hanbin wasn’t coming back. It had been two hours and he didn’t even call me back when I texted him several times. Trying to keep myself from a wild thoughts, I reminded myself that he said I didn’t have to worry. But then he still didn’t reply my texts.

“Are you thinking about him?” Jinwoo questioned me as he sat on the bed.

He was the most considerate one among them and I was a bit relieved that he kept talking to me since he knew that I couldn’t stand his dumb friends who was getting dumber with my sister. They were mocking at Seungyoon for kissing Dara and it made him more and more annoyed.

“Don’t you think he will come to those guys?” I asked his opinion.

Kim Jinwoo seemed thinking about my question for a while and it made me getting nervous.

“I don’t think so, even if he has a crazy gut, he’s not a fool to think he can beat them,” he finally replied.

“Who are they actually?”—Was my first curiosity.

“Well, they are a real gang,” he said. “I know you had been chased by Oh Hyuk’s gang but you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter