Need Some Air

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being a girlfriend of the most troublesome guy in the school wasn’t listed in my plan to be a normal student. Not even once. But then, vice versa! I found myself was walking towards the entrance of the school while Chanwoo was murmuring about me and Hanbin. He had been so noisy and exaggerated about the fact that his sister was dating the one he looked up to. Then whoosh, it was landed safely in Dara’s ears and they both made it like I was finally saved from my deserted island.

Dara seemed so cheerful at the time which was the first time since a while so I just let them having fun with that. But the commotion they made at that night was so unbearable and I thought that I was the most withdrawn one in the family.

Chanwoo was talking nonsense while I was daydreaming. Kim Hanbin kept making his appearance in my mind and it drove me crazy. The fact that it would be a long day since I didn’t know what in the world he could do made me worried.

“Noona!” Chanwoo pulled my bag that forced me to stop.

“Ah, wae?”

“Your class is that way,” Chanwoo pointed the corridor that lied next to me. Damn. Just thinking about him made me like an idiot, he did have an ability to make me like that.

“What’s wrong? You’re so quiet today,” Chanwoo stood in front of me and a smile appeared on his face. An evil smile. “You must be thinking about Hanbin-hyung, right?”

Okay. He caught me.

“Of course. He’s my boyfriend after all,” I scoffed. At least that was enough to shut his mouth.

“Woah, daebak!” Chanwoo clapped his hands. “You’ve been dating him for several days yet you became like this. I like it.”

Okay, maybe not. It made him worse. I had to go.

Didn’t want to be more humiliated by Chanwoo, I got myself together and walked down the corridor, made sure that I was heading the right direction. I had never known that Hanbin could influence me so much like that and it bothered me since it could possibly ruin all of my plan for having a normal life in the school. But I couldn’t get him out of my mind, I had fallen so far.

I shook my head as I wished the thought of Kim Hanbin could disappear. Then, I realized that it was useless since the object of my mind was standing right in front of me. Hanbin leaned his back against my locker and it obviously made bystanders silently took a look at him because it was so unusual for Hanbin to do what he was doing at the time.

If only I could just turn my back and walk away, I’d do that. But I wasn’t an elementary student anymore so I kept walking towards him and pretend that I wasn’t bothered with so many people staring at us. Just keep it cool, I said to myself as I gave him my best smile that I could make.

“What are you doing here?” I tried my best to keep it usual.

“What are you expecting for?” Hanbin smirked. He sure didn’t want to make anything easy, as usual.

“Greeting?” I lifted my brow.

“Teasing,” he showed me his teeth. Right, he was that kind of guy.

Without a single word, I pushed his body so that I could take my book from the locker. I didn’t know that simple action could make the students turned their head to us. I told myself to keep pretending not to see them.

“Didn’t know that simple words can make your face so red,” Hanbin snorted.

“You’re enjoying it, right?” I took the book out of the locker.

“How in the world didn’t I enjoy it?”

God. Why did I date him anyway? He was nothing but a well-prepared jerk. I sighed as I knew that it was useless to have an argument with him so I thought it would be better to join him in the game.

“So you do like to tease this stiff nerd?” I closed the locker a bit too hard so it made a loud sound and I felt bystanders turned their face to us.

Ugh, that was so annoying.

“But y…”

Hanbin whispered those words to my ear and it undoubtedly made my body stiffened. He pulled back his face and looked at me as if he had won the game. Well, I should admit that. Or no. I knew that I couldn’t let him feel so.

“So, you should be thankful. That’s a rare combination,” I stared right into his eyes.

I could see he was a bit startled with my words but he managed it quickly since I heard someone called my name. It was Joo Hyuk. He had been standing behind me when I turned my head.

“What is it?” Joo Hyuk stared at Hanbin.

It might be so strange seeing Hanbin standing there since he had never done such a thing before but it was too much. I looked at Hanbin who seemed careless but I knew that deep inside he might be feeling annoyed with those people who kept staring at him as if he was not belong here.

“Seems like you’re lucky this time,” Hanbin smirked before he walked away without even look at Joo Hyuk who stared at him like he was trying to make a hole in Hanbin’s head.

“What the hell is going on here?” Joo Hyuk turned his face to me.

“Nothing,” I shrugged.

Well, that was the best answer I could find since I wasn’t ready to tell him about me dating the guy who just left us. I didn’t think I would be brave enough to tell him on my own. But seemed like there was no one who would tell anyone about it. Jinhwan was not that type who would spread such a thing, Soo Ah knew that she’d be died if she ever opened , Donghyuk probably a bit noisy but he would think thousand times to speak about Hanbin since he was smart enough to keep his heartbeat.

Well, Koo Junhoe doesn’t give a about others. But, the problem is on my dearest dongsaeng. Jung Chanwoo. He was the one that has probability in spreading about it because he was the happiest person in the world when he heard it. I thought that I had to do everything to shut him up. Yeah, it was just him since there was no way for me or Hanbin to speak up about our relationship. Ugh, just to think about ‘our relationship’ made me shivering.

“Seriously?” Joo Hyuk gave me his frowned face.

“I’m seriously serious,” I walked towards my classroom and lucky me that Joo Hyuk didn’t choose to follow me.

He was not fool enough to know that there was something between me and Hanbin. It would be so complicated if he find out.

***

Mr. Park was writing down the complicated explanation on to the board at the time. Mathematic, it always be the one with the least votary. And so with my class. Everyone was trying their best to keep their eyes wide awake when it was just less than thirty minutes to the break time. But the one who was brave enough to close his eyes was the one and only Kim in the class. Hanbin and his head was sleeping on the table.

That wasn’t the matter at the moment, I turned my face back to my phone. I was texting Chanwoo not to mention anything about me and Hanbin but he had not replied. I checked the phone for several times but there was still no answer from him. That was probably the first time I didn’t pay attention to Mr. Park for a whole time but it didn’t matter at the time.

I kept staring at my phone when suddenly I saw the pop-up message he sent for me.

 

From: Chanwoo

Why? It’ll be fun kkk

 

I sighed. He definitely would do that.

 

From: Chanyoung

You’ll die if you say a single word about it.

 

It took a few minutes until he replied back and I almost jumped as I read the text he sent me.

 

From: Chanwoo

Have you guys kissed?

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter