Another Piece of Kim Hanbin

Crush Into Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That was just a typical day and I was rushing to the school since my sister forgot to wake me up. Don’t ask about Chanwoo, he had been at his friend’s house all night to do some homework together that I wasn’t sure if it was the real reason. But I had no time to think about that since it was already late. I didn’t even take a glance at my phone to see who was calling me as I went out of the house. My sister was still lying on her bed that she couldn’t even lift her head. She had been out the day before so she ended up catching a cold.

 

But the face I first saw in front of my house were unexpected. Not the face exactly that made me surprised but the thing he was sitting on.

 

"What is that?" I couldn't hide my surprised look.

 

"Can't you tell?" He patted that thing.

 

I was struggled to find the words but I really have no words in my head at the time. A motorcycle? Moreover, it was a huge one like Seungyoon had. I had never seen him ride it before.

 

"Are you going to stand there all day? Because we're running late," he spoke.

 

I looked at my watch and he was right. The gate had been closed at the time, so there was no chance for me to get to school. I walked towards him and knocked the motorcycle with my fingers.

 

"It was real," I stated.

 

"What? Did you think it's made of papers?" He scoffed.

 

I pinched his arm and he looked at me in disbelief. "It's not a dream," I smiled.

 

He rolled his eyes as he took the helmet behind him and with no words, placed it on my head. Then he locked it because i heard the click sound. I was just like an idiot for letting him did such a thing. He stared at me with his pleased face. Before I said anything, he hit the helmet I had already worn.

 

"Let's go," he said.

 

"Wait," I pulled his shirt. "We're not gonna make it. The gate's closed."

 

"We're not going to school," he wore his helmet.

 

"Are you nuts?"

 

"So, you're gonna come or no?" He asked impatiently.

 

I was considering the offer and the risks that might follow. My sister would get a call from school, but it would not really matter since she had been telling me to skip the school at least once. Chanwoo and the others would find out that Hanbin and I didn't attend the school. What about the accident? I didn't know if he rides well. But he made it to my house.

 

"I must be crazy," I mumbled as I got on to the motorbike.

 

"You are," Hanbin laughed.

 

Well, that was not my first time to get on the motorbike but I could feel my hands are wet. I got a grip on Hanbin's shirt just like I did to Seungyoon's. But that was not the same. My hands were not as wet back then. But before I could think more, Hanbin rode the bike out to the street.

 

***

 

The view had changed as we rode out of the city. There were no longer the tall buildings as they had been changed with a beautiful view instead. And by the time passed, I realized he rode well so I was getting more relaxed. We were riding along the cliff as the ocean hit the cliff beneath us. There was no one along the way, we just met a bus minutes before and then an empty street laid in front of us.

 

Kim Hanbin pulled the ride on the edge of the street all of sudden. We were on the edge of the cliff and I almost could feel the breeze from the ocean beside us. A chill hit my bare skin as I realized that I was just wearing my uniform.

 

“Is this our destination?” I yelled since he might doesn’t hear me because of the stream.

 

Kim Hanbin didn’t even say anything but pulled his backpack to the front. He opened it and craned me his blue sweatshirt out of his backpack.

 

“I don’t want you to catch a cold,” he stated.

 

“What about you?”

 

He didn’t answer and just took out a black jacket of his backpack.

 

“You have planned all of this, right?” I pinched his arm. “You were going to come here even if I was not late.”

 

“And you will still come with me anyway,” he smirked.

 

To that, I couldn’t say anything since he was right.

 

***

 

At the time we had arrived at the beach, Kim Hanbin led me to walk along the coast. His eyes looked straight to the front. I stared at him since he had not said anything and I know there was something in his mind. The wind blew his black hair and I could see his feature clearly. At the time, I realized that I had been falling in love with him.

 

He might be so arrogant and cold but inside, he has a beautiful mind. He concealed all of his feeling and didn’t let anyone to come in. There were a lot of his mind, about Bobby and his father. And I knew that he had been blaming himself all of the time for what happened. Even though it was not his fault at all.

 

That was when I found myself took his hand and held it tight. He turned his head at me and a smile appeared upon his face.

 

“It’s not your fault,” I stared at his eyes.

 

He seemed a bit confused with my words but he finally knew what I was talking about. “Who told you this time?”

 

“Can’t tell you,” I shrugged. “That’s not necessary.”

 

“You are enjoying to meddle into people’s life, aren’t you?” He smirked. “I met my father before,” he continued.

 

I squeezed his hand. Hoping that little move could give him the courage to speak it out. I wanted him to tell me all, it wasn't for my curiousity but I wanted him to share his feeling with me. So that he didn't have to bear it all by himself. He had been doing his best and he needed a rest. All of the pain he had experienced was more than enough and I wanted him to live his life and stop blaming himself.

 

"He said that he is trying to fix his fault," Hanbin looked straight and I could see him released a deep breath.

 

I kept comparing my step with him when he stopped. He turned his face at me and a smile appeared there. My heart had gotten warm as he said that and I could see that he felt like a burden he had been carrying all of that time, vanished.

 

"I am so happy for that," I smiled.

 

"He said that it's not going to be easy since he is trying not only to save Jaewon-hyung but also to reveal everything behind it."

 

Kim Hanbin lifted our hands and intertwined our fingers before he kissed my hand. I didn't expect that he was capable to do that so I was a bit surprised. It was something new from him, that there was no trace of his silly and mighty face. I was wondering if that was his real personality.

 

"Who are you? What have you done to my boyfriend?" I furrowed my brows.

 

"I want to go to the water, you in?"

 

Instead of answer my question, he released my hand and I could feel--a bit--disappointed for that. He started to unleash his shoelace and take off his socks. It was windy and I knew that the sea was frozen without even touching it. But Kim Hanbin was mad and I was afraid that it caused by his happiness. Was he feeling that great for the first time in a while?

 

"Are you mad? You're gonna be frozen!"

 

"So, you're not in?" He took off his jacket and folded up his pants.

 

I was being hesitated for a while and thinking the madness in front of me. Kim Hanbin put both of his hands on his waist and challenged me with his face. God, he was the one who gave me the sweater before because he didn't want me to catch a cold. But he wanted me to go to the frozen water?

 

"Well, I am going," he blinked his eye and before I could say anything, he had alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter