|| Chapter #10 ||

TWISTED

Yongguk's POV: 

I stood there for a little, even when he was long gone. My brother was just right in front of me, yet I couldn't even remember him. Until he told me how much I'd grown. 'Yeah, that's a good little brother, not even remembering your hyung even if the evidence was right in front of you.' I thought. 

I walked back to the van, sitting in the passenger seat. I could feel stares on the back of my head but I didn't do anything about it. I looked at the code that my brother wrote on the card. It was some sort of number code.

9 13   19 15 15,   25 15 15 14 7 21 11. 

2 21 20  9 13  14 15 20   4 15 14 5  25 5 20. 

 

(A/N: Props to anyone who knows the number code for what that says XD. But it's actually very easy if you know, Each number stands for a letter in the alphabet) 

I realized it looked like a sentence. But it was written with numbers, leave it to my brother to make it hard for enemies to tell what the hell it says. He did mention that his group members would know. But I just left there. And although it's only 8:00 pm, would it be weird of me to go waltzing back in to ask them to read the code and tell me what the hell my brother wrote? 

I didn't even notice that Zelo was looking over my shoulder trying to read what the code said. 

"What the heck?" He mumbled. 

I came a conclusion that this was not written randomly. It was based on each number being a letter of the alphabet. But I had no idea all of it, I realized that since I just remember the "9 13" As being "I'm." But everything else I didn't have the slightest clue. 


Timeskip: 

We ended up going back. They stayed outside of the gate, the gate in front was still open. I went to the door and knocked. The door opened. And I saw it was Jongho who answered the door. 

"Yongguk Hyung. What are you doing-" He started.

I showed him the symbol on the card, which again was the Ace of Spades card. And showed him the other side that had the design on the front. I'm pretty sure everyone knows with a card looks like unless it's one of those special cards that have characters on it. 

 < The exact card.

I saw Jongho, or Koda was shocked when he saw the card, especially the writing on the other side.

He looked turning his head to the inside, "GOU HYUNG!" He called. Gou came running down the stairs. "What? What are you screaming for?" Gou asked.

Jongho moved so that Gou could see the card. And his eyes widened when he saw the code. "No fair. This is the first message he sends. And-" Gou didn't even finish before he told us to come in again and called for Mikey to come down since he was the Hacker. I saw Dealo's door was closed, while the other doors were open. I saw the others were either just hanging out in their rooms or sleeping. 

Mikey came walking down after Koda had told him to come down. "Whats wrong?" Mikey asked.

"Message. Code. Bang Youngji." Gou explained. It was just four words. But somehow Mikey knew what Gou meant. Because he was running to the table. And asking me to hand the card over. I handed it over, I was confused what this was about, and why they all looked all alarmed. 

Mikey took out the code book. And I saw this on it.

 

Numbers Stand for Letters

 A    B     C     D     E    F    G    H    I    J     K    L    M  
 1     2     3     4     5     6     7    8     9   10   11   12   13 

 N     O     P     Q     R     S     T     U     V    W   X    Y     Z   
14    15    16   17   18    19    20   21   22   23   24   25     26 

 

I saw he looked to me, as a smile went on his face. 

"It's a message written for you-" He started. 

I froze. "What do you mean?" I asked. 

Mikey smiled, as he laughed. "It says 'I'm Sorry, Yongguk. I'm Not done yet. " He said. 

He showed me how to read it. Connecting the Number with the letter written on the code book. I realized that on the front cover, it had my brother's initials on it. I saw Mikey froze, when he saw something on the bottom, it was a small code, that I didn't see. 

'16 18 15 20 5 3 20' 

"Protect," Mikey said out loud.

Gou looked at him confused. "Is that all the second code says? 
Mikey shook his head. 

'13 25 '

Mikey in his breath. His eyes watered. 
"What? What the hell is wrong? What the hell does the second message say!" Gou asked frantically.

"This one. 13. 25. Is 'My' " Mikey said.

Gou blinked. "Tell me the final code of that." He said. 

'12. 9 . 20 .20 .12 5._  2.18. 15. 20. 8.5.18. 19.   _ 7.15.21.' 

I blinked. I couldn't see what the code says. But Mikey was mumbling it to himself under his breath. I saw he froze, he looked to Gou, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Little Brothers Gou," Mikey said.

Gou. "Protect my little brothers Gou," Gou mumbled. 

"It's like he knows some is going to happen," Mikey said sadly. "Atleast he trusts you to send you that code," Mikey said looking to Gou.

"The only question is why would he think Yongnam and Yongguk would be in danger?" Koda asked.


 Young ji's POV: 

I felt bad for leaving him there. But Gahi, I was so worried about him. I know I told him to stay put. But I know for sure he isn't going to listen to that command. I haven't moved, and haven't gone away with the motorcycle yet. 

I didn't know if Gou would actually take the last code right. I'm pretty sure Mikey already read it to him. I looked down at the walkie-talkie. I wanted to take the walkie-talkie and talk to Gou, tell him that Gahi is fine, that everything is going well. Part of me wanted to just talk to them already. 
After arguing over whether to do it or not, I finally concluded that I needed to.

With shaking hands, I took my mask off. Before grabbing the walkie-talkie and pressing the button on the walkie-talkie. "Guys," I said.

I didn't know if I would get an answer. I lifted my hand off and I heard it beep. 

I was shaking not knowing if they even used the same channel. I was scared, un-characteristically scared. I've always been known to be the toughest person in the group. But I was so scared right now that it was funny. 


Mikey's POV:  


Gou Hyung,  Koda, and I  were looking at eachother. When suddenly we saw Dealo's room slam open. And Dealo stood with the walkie-talkie in his hands. Tears rolled down his cheeks.

The three of us looked to eachother looked to eachother alarmed. 
"Whats wrong Maknae?" Gou asked.

"Youngji Hyung- I- I heard him on the walkie-talkie..." our Maknae said in a shaky voice. The three of us looked shockingly at eachother. I saw Yongguk freeze. At the mention of his big brother being heard on our walkie-talkie. 

The others in the rooms all came out. All holding their walkie talkie with the same look. And at that point, I felt out of place I left mine in my room to charge. Gou had his walkie talkie but it was turned off the channel and the channel that is connected with Yang Hyung and Koda's walkie-talkie was turned off. 
"What? Did he say?" I asked.

Everyone answered at the same time, telling me they heard him say "Guys" 

Before Gou hyung, Koda, or I could answer. We heard another beep. 

"This is your leader speaking. It's been so long. How have you all been?" 
I froze, dropping my pen. My eyes widened. You can hear it from all of the Walkie Talkies. Since we were all connected to the same channel. 

"Hyung," I mumbled. 

"It's our leader!~" I heard someone call out. Jay Jay maybe. 

"Quick someone answer!" I Heard someone else say. Rjay? 
I couldn't hear their voices for some reason, it just sounded like jumbled-up words. 


Meanwhile... 

No One's POV: 

In a cemetery. With a black cloak, he had a Modern club stripped behind him, a dagger in front, along with his phone. He had his dog tag and ring on. He was holding his walkie-talkie. 
His eyes were watery, a smile on his face. Damn, how the voice on the walkie-talkie brings some of his unburied memories. And he felt so bad that he hasn't been around for years.

He looked at the gravestone in front of him, he felt weird to be looking at his own gravestone. He knew everyone thought he was dead, and knowing that made him feel even worse. Gahi, the person that saved him, Hell the damn kid risked his life for him, had amnesia. Gahi couldn't even remember that one of the 3 was still alive, and that was the reason why they couldn't find his body in the first place. 

He didn't remember much of that. All he could remember was Gahi having three breathing masks with him since he couldn't find the last one. He put one on himself, put one on him, And tried to put one on Toya, only to be refused, claiming that he didn't want it. 

Gahi somehow knew something was going to happen. And before the bomb blew up, he threw him inside the bomb-sheltered room, and before he can get the alarm was counted down to four. So he slammed the door and stood in front. And that's all he remembered. 

When he woke up, half of the damn hideout was gone. And there were two dead bloody bodies out, and he felt like throwing up. He couldn't find Gahi anywhere. But he knew Gahi was okay. Because he heard on the special news that he was in the hospital in critical condition. Found by Koda. 

Of course, he didn't feel angry. In fact, he was thankful to be alive. And he had Gahi to thank for that. 

He just wished he could have the bravery to face his crew, especially his leader. 

'Now what the hell do I do,' he thought. 


A/N: Who do you think the mystery person is? - Nic