|| Chapter #6 ||

TWISTED

A/N: Geez, it's been how long? Three days where I'm just writing? I have three chapters out already just these couple days. I'm not mad, I actually like it. Sometimes even I don't know whats been written till after I read it myself. And even I get surprised. 
So guys, be ready. This story is long from being done and there is a lot uh things that are going to happen (Can't give it away.) And I don't think even I know until I get to the part since I'm just slowly writing it out. 

And don't worry guys. I have a load of ideas! Watch out!~ :)) 

- Nic 

P.S. What do you think of Gahi or Soohyun? He is kind of one of the main characters.. >< 


Koda/Jongho's POV: 

    I jumped down from the tree I climbed and landed in front of the gate. I typed in the passcode. When getting in the hideout, I looked around. "GUYS!" I called.

I saw the others peeked out from their rooms and the living room. "Did you find anything Hyung?" The youngest of us asked.

I looked down, so he couldn't read my feelings through my mind, the Maknae of us has always been able to tell peoples feelings easily. 

"Hyung whats wrong?" the Maknae asked.

I put my hand in my pocket, gripping the necklace in my hand first. Before I took it out of my pocket. I heard 12 other gasps. I looked up at all them, meeting their eyes. "It looks like he took it off himself," I said. 
"Where did you find that?" Gou asked.

"It was a few blocks away from his company.." I said.

Everyone looked to eachother. "I wonder where his phone, Crew Ring, and walkie talkie is.." JayJay Hyung asked Gou.

Gou signed, I froze. "Wait. It's not here?" I asked.

Gou shook his head, "No. We searched his bed and everything on his drawers here. But it wasn't anywhere. It's not in his car either. The only thing I know is that He doesn't have them with him.." 

I felt my mind go into panic mode, this was just so weird, so scary and mysterious. Gahi would never leave the damn house without his things. 

"What about his stink bombs and gun?"  I asked. 

"Well, his weapons weren't in the chest by his bed. So he probably has them." Gou answered. 

I pinched my nose. "This is so weird, it worries me," I mumbled. But I knew Gou heard me. 
"Don't worry Koda, we will find him. If it's the last thing I do, I promised Youngji Hyung and Yang that I will take care of you all until they come back if anything happened to them," Gou said. 

"I know, But I can't help but feel like Gahi is in trouble," I said. 

We all looked to eachother with sad looks. 

Time Skip: (Next Morning) 

I was lying on my bed, I got up carefully, being careful not to bump my head on the ceiling since this is a bunk bed (With two beds the other bed was next to this it was only a twin too.) I looked down on the bed below mine. Before I looked out the window, that was open. As I signed sadly. 

'Gahi where ever you are, I hope you're okay..' I thought. 

I clenched my bed side of the bunk bed. As I gripped my phone in a death grip. Days like this I wish I had his phone, so I can call him, even if he didn't answer. I would do anything to know if he was alright and not badly injured. 


Dealo/Junghee's POV:  

This whole thing was just wrong, I hated seeing everyone so sad. And I can tell Koda is very worried. I was too, Gahi Hyung was one of the closets Hyung's that I'm close too. I walked slowly up the stairs I passed Jonghee Hyung, Soohyun Hyung, and Jayden hyungs room. I froze when I heard soft crying. I opened the door slowly and quietly.

I saw Koda Hyung was lying on his bed on him and Gahi Hyungs bunk bed. He was just lying there, with his arms in front of his face, I saw tears rolling down his cheeks. 

I freeze. I felt a small ping in my heart. I saw Koda Hyung and Gahi Hyung as big brothers. I mean it wasn't like I didn't see the others as big brothers. But I have always been the closest to the two of them. 

I blinked back my own tears. As I closed the door softly. I clenched my fist, as I felt tears well my eyes and roll down. I may be known to be unemotional, indifferent and uncaring. But I hated seeing others hurt. I hated being forced to watch everyone around me suffer and I can't do anything. That is one thing I hate about being the Maknae. 
I'm forced to watch my hyungs go through , and I can't do anything at all to help. I felt useless at this moment, like that one time.. 

Flashback: 

The alarm woke me up, the alarm outside was buzzing. I woke up fast, I got up to see what was going on. I saw them was panic happening. I saw Yang Hyung was yelling at everyone to be quiet so that Youngji Hyung can try to call the other four members who were on a mission in Busan, Seoul Korea right now.  I saw the screen on the computer that Mikey Hyung was in front of. And my eyes widened in horror. There on the screen was our hideout at China, that got bombed. My blood ran cold. 'No this isn't happening.' I thought.

Youngji was in front of the other computer right next to it, and he was typing in something fast. I saw the black screen before suddenly the screen got color. And what I saw made me freeze in my spot. You can see the whole hideout branch was ruined. and only the living room stood. 

I saw the look of sadness crossed on Youngji Hyung's face. "Hyung," Gou mumbled.

"They're gone. All three of them..." Youngji Hyung. For the first time, I saw his eyes water and tears rolled down his cheeks. For the first time, I saw our mighty leader break down.

I found myself crying also. 
"Wait. But isn't there four of them there?!" Koda called. "Where is Gahi!" he asked. 

I saw Youngji froze, as he realized he only saw three bloody bodies. He put his head phones on. "Gahi! Come in Gahi." He asked.

I found myself crossing my fingers. 

There was silence, I was going to give up, and everyone almost did. Expect for Youngji Hyung. He still believed that Gahi was still alive. Suddenly there was a cough, as on the screen I saw a figure stand up and looked around, his eyes watered, And he cried softly. You can hear the cries from the camera there coming through the screen.

The figure looked over with a shaky form. There were tears rolling down his cheeks, you can see it even if it was kind of dark there. "Y-youngji Hyung." He said shaking. Tears rolled down his cheeks like a river. "They're gone, I can't... I couldn't save them.It's all my fault.." Gahi said in a broken voice. 

I saw Youngji signed in relief. "It's okay Gahi. It's not your fault. Are you injured?" He asked.

"Yes. I think I bumped my head." Gahi said. 

-End of flashback- 

I felt tears rolled down my cheeks but I quickly wiped away my tears. We come to find out after he came back home, and got treated by the doctor. That his mind with through a traumatizing experience. So his mind blocked some memories, especially what happened today and him being a test subject at a certain building was blocked off from his mind. 

So he couldn't remember that he may or may not have two personalities in his mind, or whatever they did to him. 

I never actually met the other personality of his. His panic attacks started around that time. He got panic attacks triggered by Thunderstorms/lighting storms and also explosions. Of course, I doubt that Youngji Hyung, Yang Hyung or Gou Hyung would never send him to that kind of mission. 

I felt like I couldn't breathe. I felt like my chest was tight. So I walked down. And went to the door. That is the underground secret tunnel to get here. I was about to walk out. "Dealo where you going?" I heard. I looked over to see Gou Hyung. He froze when he saw my eyes. I knew my eyes were red. "Maknae..." he said worriedly.

I signed, "Hyung. I need fresh air. I'm going to go skateboard." I said

Before he can answer I signed, "And don't worry I have my Phone with me, and my walkie talkie. I don't have any weapons. Don't worry. I will be back later." I said. 

I took my skateboard and skated away, I wiped tears away as I skateboard through the sewer. I finally got to the manhole that I knew was the one we always use. I went up the ladder, I walked out of the alley. I held on to my skateboard right now. As I walked to the park. I saw a van come in my vision. I saw it was my brother and s. Junghong looked to me. I froze, I forgot that my eyes were red and I was just done crying, I wiped tears away that slipped down my cheek without out me knowing, until I tasted salt. I put my skateboard down quickly and skateboard away fast. Knowing my brother was going to worry about why I was crying. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and ended up growing over a dent. I fell over. I hit my knee hard on the ground. I stayed on the ground, not bothering to move.

I ignored the walkie talkie beeps and a worried voice of Jayjay. I knew Gou told him what happened. I felt numb. '

This is all wrong.' I thought. 


 Zelo's POV: 

    I saw my brother out, he was wearing his regular clothing. I froze when he looked over. His eyes were red, there were tears rolling down his cheeks. I froze. I looked over to the other Hyungs in the car, and they were all shocked. They haven't met my brother yet, so this is the first time they've seen him. 

I looked back over to see him putting his skateboard on the ground fast as he flew off. I knew he was trying to get away from me. The Manager looked to me, "Junghong-" He started. 

"Yes. That's my twin brother Choi Junghee or Dealo." I said. 

I saw the look of hurt flash through all the Hyungs faces. "What?" I asked.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Daehyun asked.

"He asked me not too," I said. 

I saw Himchan hyung blinked. "Why would he ask you not to tell us?" He asked. 
I signed, not knowing what the reason was myself. 

"That I don't know," I said. "When he found out I was going to be an idol. He was happy. But I saw a look of sadness on his face as he told me to not tell you guys." I said. 
I saw the manager signed, "Well let's go." He said.

I froze, "Wait.. Where are are we going?" I asked. 

"Your brother is crying, don't you want to know what happened?" He asked.

It was true, I was worried, after seeing his red brimmed eyes and the tears rolling down his cheeks. I looked to the other hyungs. There was still hurt looks on their faces since this is one thing they never knew. But they all nodded. The manager drove, following after the head of red hair, that was my twin brother. I froze, my blood ran cold when he fell down hitting his knee hard, as he just sat there. I opened the door and ran out, as soon as we stopped. 

I heard Hyungs following me out. Junghee was hugging his knees to himself. As he with shaky fingers took out his phone. And called a number, all I saw on the phone was 'Zimo Hyung' 

"Hyung, I know you're never going to answer. Cause well. Y-you died. But I still have your number. I'm stupid aren't I, to believe you're not really gone." Junghee said.

I froze. My heart broke. I looked to the other Hyungs. Sad looks on all their faces.


Sehun's POV: 

  I was lying down in my bed, as I couldn't stop thinking of the dried blood on the paper. 'Was that my brothers' I thought. 

And it made it worse with the kind of dream I had. I saw my brother walking, blood on his side, it was affected and he was having a hard time walking. I saw him black out and that when the dream stopped.

I couldn't stop the thinking that he was in trouble, somewhere in the middle of nowhere and injured badly.

'I hope your okay Soohyun..' I thought.