|| Chapter #5 ||

TWISTED

Soohyun's POV: 

    When I opened my eyes. I was in a bedroom, I looked down to realize the wound got worse, it looked like it got affected. I saw a bloody shirt next to me and knew it was mine. I didn't even notice that I opened the stitches that I had stitched myself. I didn't feel the pain. 

I froze when I heard a stern deep voice ask, "So you're awake?" I heard. I looked up and to the doorway. And my eyes widened when I saw the very person,
Koda and Tae Hyung was searching for all these years. 

"Yongji Hyung!" I said shocked. 

He smiled, "Yup." 

"You're alive..." I mumbled. 

"Of course I'm alive. I was just on a mission. A long mission. But enough about me for now." He started. He gave me a pointed look, as he stared at the wound I had on my side. 
"Did you tell anyone that you got a bullet wound during a mission?" He asked.

I gulped the one in front of me was the actual leader of our group, Gou was filling in because he went missing. And I knew for certain Gou Hyung didn't really like being the leader, not because of his scared, or thought he couldn't do well. But I can see in his eyes that it was because Youngji is the leader and he feels like he's taking his spot. Youngji Hyung was almost like the commander of our crew, so that made Yang Hyung General and Gou is the Major or something along the line. If we were to be in the military, but anyway. I didn't know how to answer him, but I ended up telling him the honest truth. 

I shook my head at what he asked. He gave me an angry/worried look. "Gahi!" He scolded. 

"I'm sorry. I just didn't want to worry them. We are all on a bad time right now, With you nowhere to be found, Yang Hyung is on a mission and he hasn't come back, he is supposed to come back and I'm not even there... I don't want to burden them, I didn't' want to worry them. Even though my wound got worse, even though my panic attacks got worse, and I feel like there are two sides of me, fighting to gain control and I can't stop myself, What would that make me look they are going to think I'm a freak." I said. 

Youngji Hyung signed. Looking at him, I realized that I was right, Yongguk Hyung, Dealo's brother's leader looked a little like our leader. I mean they are brothers.... But he was the second oldest after Natasha. He almost looked the same as he did a few years ago. But his hair was not the Dark green it once was the last time I saw him. He had only black hair that was cut in a Mohawk fade, his tips were colored in a dark gray. He was the tallest in our crew. Even taller than Dealo who had almost like his brother surpassed most of us. But the only ones I knew he didn't surpass in height was Bjay Hyung, Yang Hyung and the one standing in front of me. 

"Look Gahi, I get you didn't want to worry them. But how would they feel when they found out you're not only out in the middle of nowhere but that you're injured, an injury you didn't tell Gou a crap about? An Injury that got affected, so bad, It's making you cough out blood? Gahi, I know you're an adult now, I know you never liked being worried about. But you don't always have to do everything by yourself." He said in a stern but soft voice. 

"How is my injury causing me to cough out blood?" I asked.

"You have an injury to the arteries of the lungs, Gahi, it's not only a side gunshot wound. This is serious. You're lucky I found you before someone else kidnapped you when you out." Youngji scolded. I froze, there was a soft look in his eyes, even if his face shown anger. He was worried about me, I signed 'There I go being a burden again.' I thought. 

"Look. I was worried about you all since I disappeared on a long mission. That seems like it's almost done. But then you're here and you're badly injured." Youngji Hyung said pinching his nose. 
"The only thing I'm glad about is that you took out the bullet. But you should have been checked by a en doctor." Youngji said irritated.

"Hyung I'm sorry but.-" I started. As I tried to get up. But he looked to me, shaking his head.

"No Gahi, you're not going anywhere. You have an injury! Walking around endlessly to walk all the way to Seoul is not going to make it any better! You need to rest! And the doctor is coming back here to help with that stupid injury in your arteries, I'm not going to let you go out there and you end up passing out again now just stay down." He said angrily I froze, this was the angriest I've seen him. 

He signed after a few minutes, as he calmly sat down on the chair. "Look Gahi, I know you want to go home. But it's not the best idea to go in your condition." He said.

"By the way how long was I out?" I asked. 

"Not long. I thought you were going to be out for a few days, but you're awake already." Youngji Hyung answered.

I signed, "How long would you think it would take for it to heal?" I asked.

Youngji Hyung looked at me, with a soft look. "I don't know kid," He said. 

I signed, as I looked down. Looks like I'm going to be stuck here for awhile. I hope Gou Hyung and the others is not too worried.


  Sehun's POV: 

I kept looking at the dried blood on the page like it was going to jump out on me any second. My brother is out there, and he may be badly injured. And this made this whole thing a lot worse. 
I didn't know what to think of this, I didn't even want too. What happened to my brother? Where the hell was he?

If I wasn't worried already, I'm more worried now. After seeing the dried blood on the paper, It got worse. I hope he is alright where ever he is.

After a few minutes, I folded back up the paper, as I sat on the bed with my head in my hands. 
What the hell is going on? there is something Soohyun's crew members are not telling me. And I wanted to know what it was. 

I laid on my brother's king sized bed, As I looked up to the ceiling. 


Koda/ Jongho's pov: 

I was told to check and see if any clues were out on the streets. But even the whole thing was stupid. I froze when I saw a dog tag on the ground.

 GAHI 

BIRTHNAME: OH SOOHYUN

DOB: April 12th, 1994

My blood ran cold, as I stared at it dangling in my hand. It didn't look like someone forced it off, it looked like he took it off. But why would he? I put Gahi's dog tag in my pocket, as I ran back to go tell the others. 

'Gahi Where the hell are you? And what happened to you?' I thought. 

It took everything I had to wait around since I wanted to just track Gahi down, and bring him back. Yes, I can track others alone. But Gahi wasn't only my partner and teammate he was my best friend, brothers other than blood. I was worried sick about him, I mean, after all, it's not every day when your best friend just disappears without a word, and you're left wondering what the hell happened? and if he was alright. 
If this waiting around goes on any longer I'm going to look for him myself.


A/N: Don't worry. I planning on trying to do a back-to-back today. But this whole week may have a lot of updates. Lol. - NIC