|| Chapter #20 ||

TWISTED

No One's POV: 

   Sehun finally was ready, he was done fixing himself, making himself look like his brother, based on what he thought his brother would style his hair, or fix his suit. And Sehun found that he didn't even feel like himself. He fixed the wig one more time, making sure it wouldn't move. Before he moved to fix the sleeves of the suit jacket, he was just wearing denim jeans, since my brother didn't really have slacks. 

Sehun looked in the mirror, his eyes watered a little for some reason and He put my hand on the mirror.  "Soohyun," he mumbled. 

He couldn't help but see his brother instead of himself.  After a few minutes, of looking in the mirror, he forced himself to leave the bathroom.  He put his brother's black claf dress shoes, which looks to be some of the only shoes here. Sehun was pretty sure his other shoes are in the closet at the hideout in the room he shares with Koda, that gave him another reason to question why his brother had this apartment, not that it wasn't nice or anything but still. 

Sehun looked around the seemingly empty apartment before he walked outside, He locked the door, as he walked into his brother's he forced back the tears that threatened to fall before he ignited the car and drove to his brother's company. When he got there, he parked the car in an empty parking spot, before getting out after getting the key out of the key hole. He locked the car, after making sure no windows were locked. Before walking into the building. He was greeted by his brother's workers who were in the front. He nodded, he walked to the lady in the front. 
Sehun can see the lady looked at him with a kind of shocked look, it probably was because my brother probably didn't really go over here, unless he was asking a question.

Sehun gulped, not knowing how to bring this up. "Where is the security surveillance control room?" he asked. 

The lady blinked at him, before softly smiling. "It's down that hall way, take a left, Mr. Oh," she said politely. She didn't question why Sehun wanted to know, and he was thankful. Sehun wouldn't know what to say as the reason. Sehun nodded, "Thank you very much Ms.-" I paused. 

She laughed, "Ms. Jung sir." She said politely. 

"Oh, Sorry. Thank you, Ms. Jung." Sehun said. 

She nodded. Sehun turned and walked away, he was mentally hitting himself. He was pretty sure he was kind of ruining his brother's reputation as the boss. But he can tell Ms. Jung was older than Soohyun and Sehun. And she laughed, so it showed Sehun that Soohyun wasn't hard on his employees at all, though it wasn't surprising Him and his brother were both very caring. But while Sehun mostly showed his feelings like an open book, to people he somehow knew and tended to be more social, Soohyun was different, in the sense that it was sometimes hard to tell Soohyun's feelings, he only showed his real self, his feelings and talked about his problems to people he is closest too. Sehun had a lot of close friends, and 3 best friends, well now it was one that he saw every day. But he still somehow kept in touch with Lu Han, and the other best friend he mentioned, was outside of idol life. Sehun hasn't talked to him in years. And the best Friend Sehun was talking about was Jongin of course.

But for Soohyun, he had Nineteen, who was like a second family to him.. But he didn't really talk to them about his feelings. The only one he told his feelings or hardships too was Jongho or Koda as they all called him. Jongho was Soohyun's best friend. 

When Sehun got the room, he saw a security guard there, He sat up fast, he was sleeping before. "Sir!" He called out surprised. Sehun gulped. "Do you have any recordings of the last weeks that I look over?" Sehun asked.

The security guard looked to Sehun, but he didn't question. He told Sehun to wait as he walked over to the case where he saw videos over the month, it was weekly. He smiled softly as he saw one dated from last week. 

He gave it to me. Sehun nodded thanking him politely. The Security Guard nodded.

Sehun walked out softly and safely holding the video. As he walked out of the building, he had told himself that he would do this slowly over the three days or something. He planned to look over the security footage before he began to look through the files in his brother's room. He paused outside of his brother's company. Shocked to see his best friend Jongin standing there.

"What - I mean why are you here?" Sehun asked. He tried to cover up the shutter that almost came out as he asked his best friend in a confused voice. 
"I know it's you Sehun." Jongin said
. Sehun froze, he didn't tell Jongin anything so how did he found out?

Jongin might have read his mind or maybe he just know what Sehun was thinking because he answered, "My brother told me." he said. There was a look in Sehun's eye that told him that Jongin knew something that Sehun didn't. A feeling in his chest told him to worry, to ask what the look was about. But yet, he didn't, Sehun was guessing that Jongho told Jongin about what happened to his brother. 

"You know?" Sehun choked out.

Jongin nodded sadly, "It's not like I didn't want to tell you, it's just. I know it would have been hard for you. I'm a twin also. If something like that ever happened to my brother I-" Sehun didn't let Jongin finish. He didn't blame Jongin, Sehun wouldn't want to know all of this if he was a kid. Soohyun was only 10 -11 and he had to go through this. But still. Sehun felt like kicking himself. He was never there when the panic attacks happened. He wondered to himself if anyone was around. And broke his heart, that his brother suffered, even if he didn't remember the memories he still suffered. 

"I-its fine. I wouldn't want to know when I was a kid. And even now I-" Sehun couldn't even find the strength to finish. 

He felt like a failure, for not helping or comforting his brother when those hardships accord. Sehun felt tears roll down, and for alittle, he forgot where he was, he forgot that Jongin was standing in front of him. Jongin must have caught Sehun's crying face because he was suddenly rushing over and engulfing Sehun in a hug. 

"Sehun," Jongin said in a worried soft voice as he hugged Sehun. Sehun had his head on Jongin's shoulder, even though Sehun was a few centimeters taller, he felt short compared to Jongin, he felt like a kid right now. He wasn't there when his brother needed him, so how could Sehun claim still that he was a good brother. 
"I-I'm not a good brother aren't I?" Sehun choked out. When Jongin let go of him and had his hands on Sehun's shoulder. Jongin looked to him with a sad look. 

"Sehun that's not true," Jongin said in a sad voice.

"I wasn't there. I was never there when my brother had panic attacks, I was never there to comfort my brother. Even though he doesn't remember he still suffers. Yet I- I didn't do a thing to comfort my brother. I wasn't there for him..." Sehun choked out. He felt tears rolling uncontrollably down his cheeks. 

Jongin looked at his best friend with sad eyes, he didn't know what to do to stop Sehun from crying. Jongin knew he for sure can't let Sehun drive his brother's car when he was like this, what if he got into an accident?

Jongin knew that Soohyun didn't suffer alone, for sure Jongin knew Jongho would never let that happen. Even if Sehun knew, Jongho would still not let that happen. Jongin knew how close his brother and Soohyun was. He understood they have been best friends for almost their whole lives since they were three years old. Jongin knew his brother's relationship with Soohyun was different than his relationship with Jongin.

With Jongin, Jongho was sometimes uptight, he was pretty protective over Jongin, Sometimes too much, that it was almost overwhelming, it wasn't like Jongho was protective over Soohyun but still. Jongho was protective over everyone he is close to. But with Jongin it's different, Jongin knows if anyone hurt him at all, Jongho would somehow find out and Jongin wouldn't be surprised if Jongho lashed out at the person. But also with Jongho, Jongin had a relationship with his brother that included talking to eachother through their eyes without talking, like mirrored twins.

With Soohyun, Jongin still hasn't seen their friendship in front of his eyes but with all that he has heard from his brother, he knew they were very close. When Jongin talked to his brother he could see the worry, the anger, and uneasiness from his brother, it was so easy to see both in his eyes and on his face. Jongho was worried over his best friends disappearance, angry because before all this Soohyun was pushing him away and not talking to him about what was going on and uneasiness because it has been a week. Tomorrow would be Saturday and this happened on Monday. 

Jongin didn't know exactly what to say to comfort his best friend. But he opened his both and told himself he would atleast try to say something, anything to help. But he didn't know what exactly to say, his mind was blocked. 


Youngji's POV:  

    I had looked everywhere in this place, yet I couldn't see Soohyun anywhere. I took out my phone and had finally had it, and choose to call Zimo and tell him everything that was going on and to tell the others. Since I wanted them all to know, but I didn't want to call them all one by one and tell them each the same thing. My walkie talkie for sure wasn't going to work, I was way too far from the group to hear anything and them hearing anything he was going to talk about.
Zimo picked up right away, and I told him everything, even everything Yang had told him, the stuff from this past week, what was happening to Gahi, Everything. 

Zimo didn't say anything for the longest time, it wasn't till after, when Youngji finishes, that Zimo sounded like he wanted to cry, Since I told him that it was spreading to his heart. Zimo didn't blame him, for not telling anyone that Gahi was with him, and injured. But he told me that he knew for sure that Gou would throw a fit when he finds out that Gahi never told him that he was injured. They both agreed that there was no telling Koda's reaction when he found out that Gahi was Injured and that he didn't even mention anything and even the fact that Gahi ran away, without a trance yet again. After Zimo had promised he would tell the boys. I signed after I hung up. I put my head in my arms. 

I hoped Gahi was okay, and not hurt. I still didn't understand why Gahi left, the letter Gahi left didn't really say anything.For the first time, I  felt hopeless. Here I only had 34 more days before the red substance took over Gahi's heart, and they would all lose Gahi forever, and yet there was nothing about the forsaken red substance. It was scary, and I didn't want Gahi to suffer any longer than he already had. I hit the table, as put a hand through my hair. I yelled out angrily, tears rolling down my cheeks. 
"Damn it!" I yelled. 


Koda's (Jongho) POV: 

   After hearing everything from Zimo Hyung, I was not angry about Youngji not saying anything about Gahi being with him. But I was about the fact that Gahi was en injured and he didn't bother to mention it to me, his damn best friend?! I was even his partner, he should have told me. It seems like he can't even trust me at all. 

After everything I heard, from Zimo Hyung, Yang Hyung adding here and there. I couldn't stand to even be in the hideout right now. So went out of the entrance from the sewer. 
"Koda? where are you going?" Zimo Hyung asked.

Gou was silence, but i can tell he was disappointed that Gahi never even mentioned that he was shot. 

"Out," I said.

"Koda." Yang Hyung started.

"I just be here right now! I need fresh air!" I yelled. I didn't even see my brother or Sehun walk in. 
"Koda wait." Zimo Hyung started again.

"Look. I'm not angry at Youngji Hyung if that's what you think. Gahi is the one that told him not to tell at first. I'm pissed at Gahi, at myself, at this damn world. At those bastards that did those things to him! And you know what makes it worse?" I asked.

No one answered, afraid to make me angrier. 

"My best friend didn't mention to me anything! Before all of this , He didn't bother to talk to me about what happened in the states, didn't bother to hang out with me outside of missions and training, even though I didn't see him for four damn years, he hasn't even been around at all, he doesn't sleep in the room, he doesn't talk about anything anymore! I'm supposed to be his best friend, Yet he can't even talk to me about anything?! It feels like I'm the only one trying to reach out to him! We've been best friends since three years old, and he can't even tell me, his best friend his partner on missions. That he was shot in the side, injured to where it got affected?! I thought he would atleast tell me important things that happen when we are on missions as a team. But he didn't! I'm I the only one holding on to our friendship!" I yelled. 

Everyone in the room jumped, expect for my brother who had just entered the room with Sehun. He was standing there looking at me with a shocked expression. But I didn't bother to look at him.

I felt someone grab my shoulder. "Koda." Zimo Hyung said sternly. 

I shoved my arm away. "Just let me go out and cool down. I can't think straight right now." I said looking straight in his eyes. I didn't miss the look of sadness all of the hyungs had, and the look of hopelessness in the younger members. As skated away, knowing that right now driving when I'm angry wasn't a good idea, when on my motorcycle. 

I felt angry, sad, worry and shock, a whole mix of emotions. My best friend was with Youngji Hyung, yet now he ran off again. And we don't even know what the damn red substance is. I stopped when I got to the surface next to our old favorite spot, where we first met, it was next to a pound, with a trail, a tree, and grass. No one was really here right now and I was thankful. I went down by the tree, finally letting the tears come out of my eyes. As I cried in my arms. 


Mikey's POV:

 I wasn't at the hideout, but from what JayJay just texted, I felt uneasiness come in my head. I was still laying on the ground. When I felt someone flop down next to me. I didn't even have to look over to know it was Mark, my brother or as his birth name is and what I call him sometimes, Tuan Yi Eun. 

"Mark?" I questioned.

In the corner of my eyes, I can tell he was looking at me with worry 

I couldn't meet his eyes, not wanting him to see my red puffy eyes and the dark circles from staying up to try to find info about what happened to Gahi, with no results.
"Marco,
" He said worriedly. I looked down after all awhile Mark could tell my feelings, by just looking in my eyes and my posture. And I didn't need him finding out things like I'm an open book. He was my older twin after all though. 

"Marco. Why don't you look to me?" Mark asked. 

I shook my head. Tears were threatening to fall, and I was trying to hold it back, I didn't want to start crying like a baby in front of my brother.

I knew after a few minutes of me just looking down without looking up at him he was frowning as he said in a stern but gentle voice. 
"Yi An, look at me," Mark said.

I knew when he said my birthname he was being serious. I signed, As I finally looked to him. He froze, worry all over his face and in his eyes. As he saw my appearance. "Marco what happened?" he asked.

I gulped, I didn't know where to begin, I didn't' want to seem like a failure to my brother. I looked down to my feet, trying to put together how to even tell him at all everything that happened just over this week. 

Which is alot.? I felt my throat clog like it was hard to talk, to utter a word. But I knew Mark wouldn't leave until I talked, he doesn't look like it, but he was quite protective over me. I knew he would keep on sitting here next to me until I opened my mouth and told him what happened. He wouldn't budge, but I also knew there was no way I could lie to him, he would just see right through it. 

'What do I do? It feels like my throat is blocked.' I thought.