|| Chapter #30 ||

TWISTED

A/N:  Omg Guys- I'm so sorry it took so long to update to the story. 
Brace yourself guys, one more official chapter after this, the epilogue, and than its the end! - NIC (RemeRis96) 


No One's POV: 

 Ever since the paper they read. Everyone has been busy purposely working to get their minds off the results to whatever was happening to Gahi expect for Yang of course. He was stressed out, trying to find a way to cure this. 

But it's not going well. 

Yang signed when again the cure he was working on for a few hours didn't work when he tested it. He signed in frustration, signing as he stood up after hitting his hand on the table. When he walked out to get some fresh air and clear his head. Yang spent a few hours sitting outside on the balcony of the hideout to cool down. As he was trying to figure out what exactly he did wrong. 


Daeyou/ Hojun's POV: 

I was riding around on my motorbike. Catching fresh air as it was really tense in the hideout right now. I heard what sounded like my name, and looked over to see Hoseok looking at me with a worried look. As he poked his head out from the van of Monsta X.

I signed, looking back over quickly. As I did a careful turn. I can see from the mirror that they followed also. I stopped over at a park in the parking lot. Stopping softly, after standing my motorbike off. Turning off the engine, I took my helmet off, before climbing off. 

In the corner of my eye, I saw Hoseok climbing out of the van. 

"Hoseok-" I trailed out. 

"Something's wrong isn't it?" He asked.

I signed as I saw the look in his eyes. The look he always gave me when he was begging me to tell him what was going on. He has used it a lot on me, ever since I could remember. 

"Hosek nothing is going on-" I trailed on yet again. 

"Bull!" Hoseok stated, frowning softly at me. 

I rolled my eyes. It was useless to lie to this kid, (Even though I knew he was no longer a kid). He would keep bugging me until I tell him, that's the way he has always been. He was good at reading people's emotions. And hiding anything from the little is useless. Because He's stubborn, warmhearted, and always worrying about others. Not to mention the kid was emotional. It's annoying but that's what I love about him. He wears his heart on his sleeve, a very loving kid.

"You're not going to give this up are you?" I asked. 

He nodded. "I'm not leaving till you tell me!? Everything!" 

I signed, cursing under my breath. 


Gahi/Soohyun's POV: 

  ** Where we left him off at...**
I was going to my company. One of my security guards named Kim Doyeon was in front of the companies building. I remembered something like I've seen him before this all happened. And also his face when he saw me looked shocked like he saw a ghost. 

"Mr. Oh-" he trailed on. 

I didn't remember what the heck happened. But I could see flashes of some kind of memories. Flashes of a memory of me talking to Kim Doyeon before I ended up in the middle of nowhere, without anything but my gun. I didn't have my walkie talkie, my phone, and even my car. 

"Mr. Oh, Should I tell your brother and-" he trailed on. 

I shook my head, "No, not yet," I interrupted. "Do you remember what I told you before I left?" I asked. 

He blinked, looking at me with a look of confusion. 
"All you told me was that you were leaving for that day- and you wouldn't be back for a while. I didn't realize you would be gone for two months-" Kim Doyeon, the head of security here at my company building. 

I was shocked to hear that. Why would I suddenly say I needed to leave, and I wouldn't be back for a while? What the hell? I still don't understand how I got in this mess! 
I didn't even realize I was gone for two months! I was really gone for two months. And I don't even remember how the this problem happened.

"Mr. Oh-" he trailed on. 

"I'm okay- Thank you Doyeon- Is my car still here?" I asked. 

Doyeon nodded. He reached into his pocket to give me my car keys, as well as all my items. I didn't know how he had it. 

But I nodded and thanked him anyway. Before I walked off to the parking lot of the company to my car. When I got to my green car, it was still at the exact same spot I left it at. It was clean, the doors were locked. And it looked like no one even messed with it at all. I mean it was correct to say no one really comes to this buildings parking lot but the workers. 


 

I unlocked the door to my car and sat down in the driver's seat. I looked around the car. Nothing out of the ordinary, nothing was out of place, stolen or anything. Somehow I kept seeing flashes of me sitting in here two months ago. putting my stuff in the glove compartment. And then leaving a letter next to the stirring wheel. 
Well, there was no letter there anymore. 'Seems like someone took it' I thought. I was certian it was one of the others or even Sehun. Because the security guard had told me that Sehun had come by. And then the whole company had been acting weird. 
Infact my assistant was asking me why I asked for the security cameras months ago and told me that somehow the elevators went on lockdown right after I left. Which I thought was odd. 

Somehow there was a flash of memory of me infront of my computer, looking at changing the password. I signed, shaking my head slightly. As my head was spinning, making me feel light headed a little. 

Something tells me though that somehow Sehun got involved after I went missing, Which makes me feel sort of worried, because my group members may have put him in harms way somehow. I froze, my blood running cold as I remembered something. 'What if he finds Sehun? Then what?' I thought. 

I clenched my jaw, as well as the stirring wheel until my knuckles turned white. I softly pushed on the gas pedal, as I looked behind me, carefully getting my car out of the parking spot it's been in for 2 months.

When stopping to the side for a little, I unlocked the glove compartment, and sure enough, my stuff was there. But somehow in my mind, I saw flashes of my stuff at the hideout. Which confused me even more. 

I suddenly heard pounding on the window. I remembered I had locked the doors to the car. I looked over to see Sehun there infront of the passenger side looking at me with wide eyes. 

'! I wasn't supposed to en run into him yet.' I thought.

"Soohyun!?" he called. "Open the damn door!" he called. 

I made sure he wasn't close to the car too much. As I rushed off quickly, passing him. He watched me for a few seconds, his eyes still full of shock. But Sehun didn't give up though. He rushed off and went into his own sports car and drove after me. My heart was pounding in my chest as I was driving, even turning rights and lefts trying to lose him. But he just wouldn't give up, he stayed behind me the whole time. 

"Calm down Gahi it's just your brother-" I softly said to myself. But this wasn't the en plan. I wanted to figure out all that happened before I saw him again. 

'Think Gahi- What now!?' I thought 

My heart was panicking slightly. How was I supposed to explain everything to my brother? When I barely knew a en thing? I don't even know what the happened two months ago. Although I've been having flashes of memories here and there it wasn't the full en story yet. 

Why did Sehun have to end up going to the company? Why did I stop at the side of the company anyway?

I was the fastest in my group I knew that. But somehow I didn't think running out of the car would do me any good. He's sure to ask questions, and I knew he would get upset if I can't even answer any of it. 


A/n: Shorter than expected! But I will try to make the last chapter longer! Even the epilogue! Love you all! - Nic