|| Chapter #13 ||

TWISTED

Yang's POV: 

   Timeskip: 

I was putting my clothes in my luggage, I booked a flight for 5 am in the morning. 
I was in Beijing right now, and it didn'
t take that long to fly. 

My phone kept exploding from text messages and calls, and I think you can guess who the hell that was, I signed, I had no time to answer Yifan's nonsense right now. He was annoying the hell out of me, I mean I kid you not, I love my older twin brother. Just he irritates me sometimes. 

I was finally done with packing, I took my luggage by my front door. I got to work in packing my carry on bag. That had my computer, my charger with it, a blanket, my walkie talkie and phone and stuff. I'm kind of glad that I kept my Katanas in my room at the hideout in Seoul. Because I'm pretty sure I will not be allowed to fly if I had them with me.

When I finished making sure I had my most important stuff. I carried my stuff down stairs with me, I didn't really need this apartment anymore since I finished the mission I had. Now it was all up to Youngji to finish the last pieces from what I found out.

I had only had a contract here for 4 years anyway and now it was over so I can go home now, atleast to my home in Korea. I said goodbye to the people in the people in the front. For the last time, As I went in the taxi I called before.

The taxi drove as I looked out the window. I will miss it here, but there was nothing I had to figure out anymore. 

When I got to the airport. I gave the guy the money. As He helped me with getting my luggage out of the car, even though I said I can do it myself. 

Time Skip: (His already on his way to the hideout) 

I finally found I had enough time to unlock my phone and read the text messages and phone calls I got. I was in my car parked a few blocks from the hideout. I was trying to get myself ready to face the others. 

I froze when I realized I had 40 Unread text messages and 50 missed calls. All from my older twin brother, And the funny thing was I didn't know why the hell he was trying to contact me about? I didn't tell him about anything. I wasn't like I told him that I was depressed or something, which I'm not. But I probably wouldn't even share it with him, because I know he is just going to go over board with worry and then the next thing I need is for him to end up at my door step at an ungodly hour. I went to my unread messages, I still can't believe he sent 40 damn messages at one time. 

Wasn't he supposed to be working on a new movie, why the hell does he have so much time on his hands anyway? My eyes widened in horror when I realized the reason why he kept trying to contact me. I accidentally sent him the message that I was stressed out and everything were crap.

I mentally cursed myself for sending it to Yifan. I typed it up, but I was going to delete it right after typing it out to get it out of my system. But I ended up sending the damn message out.  What the hell was I thinking? Damn. No wonder Yifan keeps contacting me. Sending so many messages and calling like 50 times. 

I scrolled through the messages (Here are some.) 

 

 September 2nd, 2017 (10:28 am)

To: Yang

From: Yifan

What's wrong? What kind of mission are you doing? 

You didn't tell me about this mission. 


 

September 2nd, 2017 (10:30 am)

To: Yang

From: Yifan

Hello!? Kaleb! Why the hell did you send that kind of message and now you won't answer me? 

 

 The other messages were him asking me why I wouldn't answer him, and I was doing where I can't even take a second to answer. I was starting to feel bad, and light headed. He is going to kill me when he sees me since I didn't answer for four hours. He sounded worried in every single message he sent me. I got to the last message he sent me just 30 minutes ago. This particular one was the longest out of the others. 

 

 September 2nd, 2017 (1:00 pm) 

To: Yang

From: Yifan 

 

Look, Yang.

I know you're busy, which is probably why you didn't answer any of my text or calls. 

I'm really worried right now, you sent me that text. 

Is something wrong? 

I know I'm not around that often, unlike when we were kids. 

But even so, I'm still your brother. 

and  If you need to talk you know I will be there. 

 

Seeing that text I felt worse since I worried him with the text I sent and then I didn't answer any of his attempts to reach out, trying to ask me what was going on. I signed Before I can type in a message I got a phone call from Yifan. 

I knew this was his last attempt before he stopped. 

I scurried to answer the phone, I knew he was going to blow up on me. I didn't answer anything for four damn hours. 

"Hello?" I said.

I heard a sign of relief on the other side. Before Yifan had done the exact response I thought he would have. 

"Why haven't you been answering!? I called you 5o times now and I texted you 40 times!  You sent me that text that worried the hell out of me, and then you don't answer! What the hell Yang! What the hell are you doing!?" Yifan yelled. 

He went straight to Mandarin instead of speaking in English first like he usually does.

I put my phone a little away from my ear, as I signed. "Look, I'm sorry Yifan. I've been busy packing to go back to the others. You know my crew, Nineteen. I'm going back to the others. To warn Zimo Hyung and Gou something. I didn't actually mean to send the text like that, I typed it out and I was meaning to delete but I accidentally sent it. I've been so stressed out with all the happening and everything I found out in four years that it finally took a toll on me. I sent to Youngji Hyung already. I'm sorry if I bothered you or anything, but it was starting to drive me insane," I said back in Mandarin also. Although most of the time if He spoke in Mandarin sometimes I answered back in English to spite him. But I wasn't in a mood right now. I knew saying that whole thing was just going to make Yifan even more curious. But I just couldn't stop myself. I've been hiding it for four years. 

"Okay look, Yang. How many times have I told you over the years that you can talk to me about everything? We are identical twins, we were inseparable when we were younger, we did everything together and told eachother everything. But ever since nine years ago, you've been hiding from me. Especially when I debuted in SM, You didn't talk about what the hell was going on. I'm your brother for god sakes Yang, You can trust me, I'm not going to shout it out to the whole damn world." Yifan said.

I knew he meant every word. And it was making it harder to hold back the tears, I've been forcing tears back since I found out those things about the secret headquarters where the kidnappers from before took Gahi too. I didn't tell Yifan anything about what happened to Gahi, because Sehun was so close to him. And the next thing Youngji Hyung, Zimo Hyung, Gou and I wanted was to tell Sehun what happened to his brother, Gahi got kidnapped, and we couldn't find him for months, and then the damn bombing of our old hide out in 2007. We didn't feel like it was right to tell Sehun without even knowing ourselves. We didn't' know what the hell the substance was and we still have no en clue. 

I knew Yifan left SM, he was no longer in exo, he wasn't that close to Sehun anymore. But I didn't know how to tell my brother that I lied to him about everything. I didn't tell him Gahi got kidnapped, I didn't tell him that there were people in the building still when the hide out was bombed. I didn't tell him the details about the mission and the fact that Gahi suffered so much and I couldn't even do anything, I couldn't do a damn thing. I'm supposed to be the one who knew about weapons, who knew everything about the different chemicals and . But I couldn't answer what the damn red substance is. 

My eyes were watering, finally, I let the tears fall down my cheeks. I didn't stop myself, I couldn't hold the words back anymore. And right now I didn't care, I hid this for 10 years from my brother. So I told everything, I couldn't even stop and by the end of it all, I was scared. 

I was the 3rd oldest of Nineteen, Yet I can't do jack to take care or protect anyone, I'm useless.

By the end all I heard was silence, and I was scared, I was scared of Yifans reaction. 

'Damn't I said too much. What if he hates me now?' I thought to myself.


Koda's (Jongho) POV: 

I went out of the hideout. It was suffocating in there. That I couldn't breathe. I found out something about Gahi that I wish I never heard. He was my best friend and hearing or seeing what I just saw or heard made feel sick to my stomach. 

I ran out, going out on rooftops. After climbing a ladder. And I didn't realize I was running towards Oh experts. And yet I didn't know why. It wasn't even open, but yet here I was. 

I looked to the building looking over stuff outside, even though I have already. I didn't know why I felt uneasy, why u felt the need to look over places I already looked over. 

I hope Yang Hyung and Youngji Hyung comes home soon. I miss both of them. And we can't make a move yet. Since Youngji Hyung hasn't given the okay, even though Zimo Hyung is the second in command. 

He had no say when it came to what we do, or don't do. Youngji Hyung is the one that calls all of the shots. 
I kind of wish I could talk to him, I really need advice on how to deal with this new discovery. I didn't like it one bit. 


Mikey's (Marco) POV: 

Opening the file, I realized it was not only pictures of Youngji with Yongnam and Yongguk. But there was some kind of video, and I played it out. And the video was not anything I expected.

I wasn't expecting to show Youngji Hyung talking to his little brothers. I moved so Yongguk can sit down.

 I finally realized that Youngji Hyung really cares alot about his little brothers. 


 Gahi's (Soohyun's) POV: 

   I was so bored, I was so light headed and I couldn't feel my legs. I didn't know what was wrong. And I hoped this would end soon.

Also where the hell is Youngji Hyung? I was worried about him. 

He left hours ago. 

Where in the hell is he? 




A/n: I meant to update this last night, but didn't have time too. I hope you like this chapter. 
So Yang is actually already sitting outside of the hideout. He just hadn't walked in. And for the first time Koda is walking out to search through Gahi (Soohyuns) Company in board daylight. Oh boy. I'm surprised like you are. I'm just slowly seeing the story as I write.

I will try to update later, don't get your hopes up though.

But I think I will have free time later.

- Nic