|| Chapter #16 ||

TWISTED

 Sehun's POV: 

I was scared, he didn't know if they would agree, but here I was standing in front of the door of the hideout they had, that has been my brothers home away from home for awhile now. I didn't know if they would let me do it. Although in my mind it wasn't dangerous. 

He finally mustered the courage to pinch in the code, he knew was his brothers. Gou had told him what it was. 

GAHI_OSH94

It wasn't that hard, and I found himself inside of the door in a second after, I tried to be quiet but the others there was trained to have good ears. They looked over, they all smiled at me, and I realized them was a new comer. He looked a lot like Kris Hyung. The newcomer gave me a knowing look like he knew who he was. And I felt bad, I  didn't know if he was the one I was supposed to pretend to be my brother too.

"No it's not me you're supposed to be your brother for Kid." the figure said in front of me. I tried not to flinch when I realized the figure, who I knew was Kris Hyungs twin brother, also sounded so much like him. The only difference has Yang had a slightly more bite to his words.

"Then who?" I asked. 

"Hard to explain, You will meet him later," he said. "By the way, I'm Wu Yang. I'm the weapon specialist and the double agent of the group. Atleast one of the double agents. The other is on a different mission alone." Yang hyung said. 

I didn't ask he meant further. 
I gulped as I tried to calm myself down, so I can ask clearly. "C- can I ask something?" I asked.
 I didn't mean to shutter, and I thought they would laugh at me because I knew my own hyungs probably would. But they didn't they just sat there listen intentionally.

"What is it Sehun?" Koda asked him. I knew he just came home, from talking to Jongin, like 3 minutes ago. 

"I was wondering.. if I should pretend to be my brother to get in his company to check the security tapes of outside the company building, and also the files he has or if he left anything behind. I want to know what happened to my brother as much as you guys. But.. I can't really do much." I said. 

All of them looked to eachother, before they unexpectedly agreed, which shocked me. I saw Zimo got up to call someone, I saw the id had read 'Rebel' I didn't know who that was, and I didn't comment anything about it. But I was happy that they agreed and they didn't even argue with me about it at all. 


No One's Pov: 

  Unknown to VIXX, a tall figure, although not as tall as Youngji, but in inches, he is 6'3, While Youngji is 6'4. Was following their van from the buildings, he was wearing a cloak, but you can see his black hair, and a bang that covered his right eye, he was wearing red eye contact lenses in his eye, making his already piercing eyes more piercing. His dog tag moving as he jumped across buildings, as he was trained to, to stay in the darkness. He had a walkie talkie with him, and his cell phone. But he had the forgetful mist which was made by Gahi, and behind his back was his Long Bow, his weapon. Yang gave them the weapon based on their strengths and which weapon they worked best with when they were training.

He was listed as a member of nineteen, even though he barely was around, at the hideout, his job was being the messenger between the lead form and their form. He was also another double agent, but his job was spying on the person who betrayed them, pretending he left Nineteen when he didn't, how could he? He was nothing like that brat. 

He saw another shadow moving, He took out his long bow, took out an arrow, from the holder he had in front where his Walkie Talkie, Phone and forgetful mist where. And instead of shooting the other figure like he wanted, since he knew Youngji would scream at him if he turned in on his mission a week early. 

He clenched his longbow, but he didn't break it. As he moved to shot Vixx's van. He shot the wheel and the van came to a halt. He never left the other figures eyes. As he smirked when the figure gave him a thumbs up.

'Like taking candy from a baby. .' He thought. The stupid person in front of him didn't know he really was still in Nineteen. He had ring on another chain that around his neck. 

He waited till the other left before the smirk disappeared and he jumped down, meeting eyes with Vixx's Manager. There was no light, so the manager couldn't see his face. 

He put back his long bow. 

"Was that you?" The Manager asked. 

He tried not to laugh as he looked to Hakyeon who was behind him, looking at him with a scared look. Actually, all of them were, even his baby brother Hongbin. 
He was about to open his mouth when his walkie talkie beeped, 

"Rebel. Is everything okay? Do you need me to send Koda and Caya there? " 

Rebel, whose real name was Lee Hongmin knew that voice, it was Zimo, who he found out was back, since Zimo personally visited him. Rebel groaned, He saw the manager's eyes widened, but not out of fear this time, out of shock. Rebel didn't blame the man, he hasn't been around to check on anyone in his crew or his baby brother in years.

He knew it was useless to have his hood of his cloak up when the manager knew who the hell he was already, He put his hood down, and took off his mask, that had a voice changer in it. All of them was forced to wear it if they had a mission outside and they can't be remembered by their voice. 
Rebel had a very deep voice, not as deep as Youngji but he had a deeper voice than his brothers.

He didn't flinch when the street light finally and they all saw his face, his brother looked a lot like him, (he was the oldest so it's Hongbin that looks a lot like him, not the other way around). The big differences between Rebel and his brother. Is that Rebel had a taller figure, he stood at 6'3, like as said before. His nose was slightly pointer, and let's not forget his eyes were very sharp, it almost pierced through you if he stared long enough. The red contacts he was wearing made it look way scarier and colder than normal.

He ignored the gasp from his brother's mouth, even his brother calling out. "Hongmin Hyung!" 

He knew he had to answer Zimo before Koda and Caya come, even though he didn't need their damn help. 

He pushed the button. "No I don't need your help, I already finished Hyung." He said he didn't mean for his voice to sound angry. It just sounded like that. It didn't help that his damn voice was the second deepest voice in the whole crew. 

The walkie talkie beeped, He looked up for a second to see all of the Vixx members but his brother was looking at him with scared faces. He signed, he hated giving them the impression that he was mean, he was far from that. In fact, he knew most of them in Nineteen looked scary, imitating and cold-hearted, yet they weren't, some of them were just quiet or had a hard time showing feelings out. For him, it was just the fact that he was tired right now. 

He knew Zimo was worried since he hasn't been checked over for injuries and the fact that he hasn't eaten anything since last night, and it was already 10 pm. He did feel light headed, but he didn't want to mention that right now when his little brother was here. 

"Hongmin, I don't mean Your brother or the others. I'm talking about you." Zimo said.

Rebel froze, he knew the minute Zimo or any of the others in his crew used his real name, it meant they were serious, very serious. He signed, he saw his brother was giving him a look of concern now, looking over to see if he can see any injuries. Rebel knew his brother wouldn't see it, it was behind his shirt, and was wrapped already and he thinks he might have pulled some muscle in his back. 

He could feel the pain, he felt pain, and he was hungry, not a good combination. But he came racing over, before even a second thought when he heard the bastard was threatening his baby brother and his group members, especially Wonshik, the person he promised Rei he would take care of for him when he around. He has been watching over him, but silently, this is actually the first time Wonshik saw him instead of just his cloak and eyes. 

Of course, Wonshik has met him, but it was only when he came by the hideout when he was younger and Rebel was there.

"I know that already Hyung," he answered. 

He turned off his walkie talkie and put it back. He didn't want his crew to unleash any more unwanted information about how his condition is. He cursed when he saw the ID on the phone. It was Yang. Rebel had forgotten that Yang was back, that he was done with the mission he had. 

He knew that Yang heard through the walkie talkie, he knew all of them did, except maybe Youngji since the latter was too far away to get any of the conversation. 

He signed he put it on speaker. 

"Hyung, It's me, Yang. Look, I knew you just started running, Mikey has been tracking you from your dog tag around your neck. You didn't come here to be checked for injuries or if you got attacked at all from bullets. I understand that your little brother would have been in danger if you didn't. But his safe now Hyung. You have to check for your injuries, and you have to eat something. I know you probably haven't eaten anything all day," Yang said. He sounded worried, which was rare when it came to him, Rebel thought the other members of his group didn't really care about what happens to him since he refused to partner up with any of them since Rei died. But yet they still did.

The older holding the phone signed, he knew he can deny it from Zimo, who right now was the only older crew member he had since Youngji was not around. But he knew he couldn't deny it when it came to Yang or any of the others who were younger than him, and seeing he was the third oldest it was quite a lot. 

He signed, There was no denying it now. "I don't need you guys to check my injuries," I stated.

"But Hyung.-" Yang tried, but the older interrupted. 

"I already know my injuries, Yang. I don't need you guys to check it over for me to know. I was shot in the stomach, and I saved the bullet so you could check it over. I did my own stitches and wrapped it, after cleaning it thoroughly. I pulled some muscles in my back, and that's the thing I'm worried about, though it hurts It's shocking I can still walk right now." he said. 

He once again ignored the fact that his brother was standing up trying to walk over but the older of the two, glared at his younger brother. Making Hongbin freeze, as he caught the look his brother gave him. It made it more intense with the red contacts in his brother's eyes. He can hear Yang was yelling at the others from the other side, expect for Zimo. Rebel can hear Zimo telling Yang to calm down. The yelling that he was hearing through the phone was making the pain less. Rebel was feeling even more lightheaded. 

He heard shuffling next before it was Koda he heard through the phone.

"Hyung how is your head?" He asked.

"Koda Hyung, Why are you asking about his head? It's his back." I heard Maknae asked. 

"Well, because he hasn't eaten, and when I had a back injury, I was light headed afterward, feeling like I could fall unconscious any minute," Koda said.

None of the others commented after that. "So Hyung, are you okay?" Koda asked. 

Rebel saw Vixx's manager came forward putting his hands in front of him, just in case the younger fell over. Because the latter almost did. Rebel could feel a sharp pain from his back. It hurt so much, he had to force back a whimper or a curse that he really wanted to unleash. But his brother was here. 
And he was still trying to seem like he was okay. He didn't want to pass out when Hongbin is here. He was taller than all of them here, even the tallest members of Vixx couldn't hold him.

Nineteen's average height was 182, there were members taller, and the tallest members where coincidently the oldest members. The Maknae was pretty tall also. But everyone in Nineteen can tell that Dealo didn't mind that he wasn't the tallest, unlike his brother was.  

He felt another pain shot up, and he accidentally let out a whimper. Almost dropping his phone, but he had fast reflexes. He saw everyone around him started rushing towards, he was starting to see black spots. He stood for as long as he can.

The last thing he said to Koda was a help.  He knew Koda was the fastest out of all the others the trackers had to be very fast, and very keen with eyesight and hearing. 

He heard total panic around him from Vixx. He felt himself fall to the ground, losing grip of his phone. He saw a blurry figure caught it before it fell to the ground. He felt himself being shaken, and the worried voice of his brother was worriedly calling him. But he couldn't really hear much, his ears were ringing. 


Koda's POV: 

All of us looked at eachother in horror. I saw Tae stood up fast to check the other computer next to Mikey. He mapped out where Hongmin Hyung was while looking at the screen that Mikey had open of his signal, and his vitals. He was conscious, but he was in great pain. 
We planned out that Me, Caya and Yang went. 

In terms of inches, Yang was shorter than Hongmin Hyung by 1 inch, and Gahi and I were the same height. Gahi was just a few centimeters taller. We were only 3 inches shorter and Caya was 1 inch shorter than Yang. 

Yes, it would be easier if Youngji Hyung was here because Youngji Hyung was 6'4 he would sure as hell have an easy time carrying Hongmin. While also pointing out the location. Zimo could help also, but he was the second in command, he had to stay to keep the others calm. 

The three of them rushed out, after making sure they had everything.

I was worried, we all were, Yang was going really fast, but it wasn't like me and Caya Hyung couldn't keep up. 

I only hope Hongmin Hyung is okay, and he didn't get a concussion.