|| Chapter #12 ||

TWISTED

Youngji's POV: 

     I felt angry, for some reason. Angry, happy and also I feel relief that he is really there and I'm not going crazy or anything. But I felt anger because of the fact that he never even came for nine years! 

I strolled over to him, I was clenching my jaw, trying not to clench my fist. I was trying not to yell at him. Don't think I wasn't happy, I'm just upset that this is the first time I've seen the damn man. He was a year younger than me, but I never forced him to call me Hyung like with the others. He was my best friend, I didn't care if he used an honorific on me.

He was giving me a confused look since I haven't said anything to him. He looked like he was trying to read what I was thinking. I didn't look him in the eye, I didn't look at him at all.

When I finally got close to him, I punched him in the gut. He coughed. He held his stomach as he looked at me with a confused and shocked face. "What the hell was that for Bang Yongji!" He called.

"It has been 9 years you bastard! Where the hell have you been all this damn time!!?" I yelled. 

He was shocked, probably because I never yell at all that much. 

"I'm sorry, I forgot all you guys for a little, due to an injury in the head. I've been at Busan." He said. 

I realized his been around where I have been at the location where I have been on a mission for 9 years and he didn't go and look for me, He probably had his damn memories back for awhile. 

He zoomed away, probably to protect himself if I hit him again. 

"I have been around Busan on a damn mission for 4 years and I'm pretty sure you didn't have your memories gone for 9 damn years!" I raised my voice. He flinched, and I wasn't surprise, everyone in my crew always flinches everytime I raise my voice. I knew my deep voice just made it sound scary whenever I raised my voice. 

"I watched over you when you were there, for four years I followed you and made sure you didn't put yourself into .." He said.

That comment just made me more angry than I was. "You've been watching over me! Why didn't you go over and greet me?! instead of acting like a damn stalker!!?" I yelled.

"I wasn't stalking you! and why are you so angry!?" He raised his voice finally. 

I finally looked in his eyes. I was clenching my jaw and my fist. 

"Why am I angry?! Well, why don't you put yourself in my shoes? My best friend who has been declared dead is alive! And he didn't even come say 'Hey Youngji I'm alive' he didn't even come to see the other members of the damn crew! Do you know how much it hurt everyone when you were considered dead!? And to think we buried an empty casket! I've been blaming myself for not protecting my best friend for 9 years and you've been alive the whole damn time! God knows where! Your really heartless you know that!!" I yelled. 

He was looking down, he was shaking. Because that was the most that I yelled at him before, the most that I got angry. 

"I'm sorry Youngji, I just didn't- I didn't know how to face you after all the things that happened.." He said. 

"Look it's not that I'm not happy to see you, Its just it just angers me that you didn't even bother to reach out and you've been hiding for 9 years while I'm over here trying to find the bastard who bombed the hideout, and found out what happened to Gahi more, trying to find a cure for him." I said.

"Cure?" Zimo asked.

I signed, "Well, remember he got kidnapped like maybe a year before the bombing. And he was interjected with something that is bothering his breathing and also made him have a second personality." I said.

Zimo's eyes widened in horror. "What!" He called. 

"Eactly.. It wasn't showing up before. It wasn't until me and Yang did a test run on him a year after the bombing of our old hideout. And we saw the liquid. We also found out about his second personality." I said. 

"Do you remember who did it? What liquid they put in?" Zimo asked. 

"I don't remember who did it, but I know the liquid they put in. And your not going to like it." I said.

"Wait.. But where he is now? I heard that he went missing?" Zimo asked. 

I didn't question how he knew. "His with me at my home in Busan. His injured. I think someone attacked him before everything don't know. I've been trying to find out. But I can't." I said.

"Maybe I can help. I was thinking of going to the others at the hideout. Hopefully, they don't  punch me like you did." Zimo said.

"Well you would get tackled down. I think Gou might yell at you too. But I'm pretty sure they won't punch the out of you. Your older than all of them. I'm the only one who's older than you." I said.

"What-" He trailed on.

"It will be fine Zimo. I just gotta warn you that they are going to cry and nag at you demanding you to tell them where you've been and what the hell you've been doing. I'm in a rush. So I don't have time to asking you tons of questions of where the hell you've been, And what the hell you've been doing and blah blah. Because Gahi would be getting all jittery by now. So I gotta go take care of that brat before he does something else to injure himself further." I said.

Zimo nodded, "Does the others know about Gahi?" He asked.

"Well, the others remember the kidnapping and stuff. But they don't know about Gahi being interjected with a red substance and the reason why he has two personalities now." I started. I signed, "Only Yang and Gou knows those details. So You can talk to those two. Even Gahi doesn't have any memories but he gets panic attacks, with loud noises and when ever he sees a mysterious red liquid, even if it's just fruit juice. Sehun is with them right now, he doesn't know anything, and I don't him to find out before I have all of the details, and especially how to stop the Substance from spreading anywhere else." I said.

Zimo nodded, He was about to turn around. 

"Oh and one more thing." I started. 

He looked over to me again.

I slightly smiled. "Glad your back Zimo," I said.

Zimo nodded as he slightly smiled back. 

I watched him walk off, as I looked over to the stars. I watched the stars blink in the night time before I set off and went back to my motorcycle. I hope Gahi didn't do anything rash. 


Mikey's (Marco) POV: 

   I slowly opened the files, And I froze in horror at what I saw. My blood ran cold and I found myself not wanting to vomit at what I saw. 

"What the hell!?" I cried in horror. I heard a bunch of rushing feet and felt the others crowding behind me. 

I heard a string of gasps, I looked to Sehun, who was dressed as Gahi and his eyes were watery as he put a hand to his mouth. I looked back to the screen.

There on the screen was a picture of Gahi with a white crisp outfit, blood was coming down from a wound on his side, there was blood coming from his mouth and his eyes were closed. Next to him was this syringe of red liquid. On the bottom were words that said.

'You can't save him now Youngji' 

I understood why Youngji Hyung didn't Show us this. Who would want to see something so horrifying willing? And whats worse, Gahi was only 10 years old, when this happened.

I looked at the others faces. Koda was clenching his fist, his jaw was clenched and his eyes were slightly watery.

The others had different looks, they all either crying silently, clenching their fist or having hands in front of their mouths. The members of BAP wasn't any different, Yongguk was looking to Dealo to see his reaction, but you can tell he had a look of shock and horror in his eyes, Himchan was shaking covering his eyes, he may not know Gahi but I knew he just didn't like seeing others hurt, Daehyun looked like he was going to throw up, Jongup was looking away and Junhong was looking like a lost puppy, he looked like he wanted to run out quickly but his feet wouldn't move.

With Shaking hands, I pressed next, and I saw Gahi's health checks, we have that every year. Well, the Trackers have it more but still. It didn't look that bad. But what was alarming was the comment Youngji Hyung Made.

' The red substance had spread to his lungs, don't know what the damn liquid is yet. But I'm going to find out. - BYJ. NOV 18, 2007. 

My blood ran cold, as I read about a red substance, the others were all confused and shocked. I didn't feel good, so far the two on this damn file has been horrifying. 

I clicked the next one, and this one compared to the other two was just an X-Ray of Gahi marked from 2007. And there were others from that point. The only good news I found was that the substance didn't spread to his heart or other vital organs. But it did spread to his brain. Which was bad. 

I froze as the next one popped up. It was another report that was written by Youngji with the yearly check. 

'New report: Red substance spread to his brain, causing him two personalities. The second personality is not written in stone yet. But the second personality isn't dangerous. No details yet. 
He gets panic attacks every day, they aren't alarming just small ones. He gets the longer panic attacks only when around red liquids, even fruit juice, and loud noises. 
For the first time, I'm glad he doesn't remember everything about what happened. I hope he never does. 

I'm not going to stand by anymore, Next thing I want is for it to spread around his whole body. I don't even know what the damn substance is. But I know damn well I'm not standing by, to wait until it's too late. '

- BYJ 

Sept 09, 2011 

I realized that was before Youngji Hyung left, and I realized Youngji Hyung didn't leave because he wanted to, he didn't leave to get away from us. He wanted to help Gahi. My eyes watered, I was so angry at him for leaving us. I didn't know he has been gone for 4 years because he wants to found out what the hell those people who kidnapped him put him through, what they interjected in his body and how to cure it. I never understood just how much Gahi was suffering, and I don't think even Gahi himself knew. 

I looked to Gou Hyung, "Did you know?" I asked. 

Gou Hyung gave me a raised eyebrow.

"Did you know he left for Gahi's Sake?" I asked.

Gou Hyung signed, "Yes I did. That wasn't the only reason he left though. But he told me not to tell." Gou said sadly.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he didn't want one of you guys slipping up and telling Gahi about whats been going on with him. We don't want him freaking out, because we don't yet know what the hell was put in his body yet. Only that it's affecting his breathing and causing him to have two personalities at random times." Gou Hyung said.

"Wait then why are we mentioning this now?" Yongguk asked.

"Because of the fact that is Sehun, not Gahi," GouHyung said.

"But whats the other reason then?" I asked.

"Because he wanted to also find out about the bombing of our hideout, who did it and why." Gou Hyung said. 

"I could have tracked those Bastards down, Especially if they're the ones who did this to Gahi." Koda said.

"You know how rash that would be of you if you just went off and searched for them. They killed three of our members Hyung," Dealo said. 

Koda froze, as Dealo said that  "Maknae, Yongguk doesn't know yet!" Andong called. 

"We can't hide this anymore from him. I know Youngji Hyung will get angry, but I feel like he deserves to know." Dealo said.

Yongguk  Hyung had a look of horror. When Dealo said three of our members were there in the hideout. And passed away.

"What!" Yongguk Hyung said shocked.

"Yeah. And Gahi was there. Which that's what triggered his block of memories." I said.

Yongguk Hyung's eyes widened more. "Why didn't Youngji Hyung tell me?" He asked himself. But we all heard.

"Your his little brother, he didn't want you to know that he isn't as strong as you thought. He always knew you looked up too him," A voice that we haven't heard said. 

We looked over and our eyes widened to see Zimo hyung in the flush. 

"Zimo Hyung!" We all called. 

We ran over to him, even I got out of my computer chair. As We all tackled Zimo Hyung in a hug. Even Gou was in the tackle. 

"Where have you been? How are you alive?!" We all said at the same time. Everyone was crying, and trying to ask questions all at the same time, while I was silently standing there trying to hold back tears. 

I saw Sehun was behind with BAP wondering what was happening and who Zimo was.

"It was Gahi." Zimo Hyung said.

"What do you mean?" Gou Hyung asked.

"Gahi Saved me. He gave me one of the gas masks and threw me in the Bomb shelter. He couldn't get in before the explosion so stood in front." Zimo Hyung said. 

"But Gahi-" Koda couldn't finish.

"The Blockage from his memories remember?" I asked. 

"Oh yeah," Koda mumbled. 

"You know I would punch you. But you're one of my Hyungs." Gou Hyung said. 

"Youngji already punched me in the gut and screamed at me," Zimo Hyung said chuckling. As he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. 

"Wait you saw Youngji Hyung!?" Dealo exclaimed. 

"Yeah. But he left, something about finishing the one mission he had." Zimo Hyung said. 

"You mean. The mission to find out what happened to Gahi?" Gou Hyung asked.

Zimo froze and looked at him with widened eyes.

"They know. They saw the file, due to Mikey hacking into Youngji Hyungs files." Gou Hyung said. 

Zimo groaned and pinched his nose. "Gou, You should have stopped them..." He said.

"Why does it matter-" Chanhee couldn't finish. 

"Youngji is going to kill me, Does Yongguk-" Zimo couldn't finish before Gou interrupted.

"Yes, he does." Gou Hyung said. 

Zimo signed, "Mikey." he started.

I froze, "yes Hyung?" I asked.

"The other file, titled with 'Yongnam and Yongguk' " He said.

I blinked, "I saw it, but I didn't open it. I just opened the one that had Gahi's name." I said.

"Well, you might want to open that file now. Since Yongguk Knows." Zimo Hyung said. He was looking at me with sad eyes. But his face didn't carry any emotion. 

"But why? If it's personal-" I couldn't finish because he interrupted. 

"So Was Gahi's profile, but you showed that to everyone." Zimo Hyung said.

"It's not like we are going to shout it out to Gahi-" Koda couldn't finish. 

"Just open that damn file Tuan Yi An!" He yelled. I knew if he used my birth name he was serious. I ran to the computer and with shaking hands, I closed Gahi's file and went to the other file that was on here, And I noticed the other files that where there was everyone else in the group, even mine. 
"Why didn't appear earlier?" I asked.

"Youngji has it in a special setting. Now click on it. And it should ask you for a password." Zimo said. 

I didn't know why he was so keen on me showing the other file, why it mattered so much. I didn't want to see pictures that I wasn't supposed to. But the next thing I wanted was Zimo Hyung to get mad at me even more. 


Yang's POV:  

I was sitting at a computer at the place that I was acting as a double agent for, I just finished sending Youngji the secret files. That even I was so angry to even read through.

But I had too, I signed and threw my head back, put my head in my arms.

I didn't know what to think about it and hoped it wasn't true. I knew how much they mattered to Youngji Hyung. 

He already had to worry about Gahi's condition now this crap. This is too much. This is just too much. 

Youngji Hyung even told me that Zimo was back, that he didn't die, and I felt happy but upset that he didn't come out sooner. I ignored my phone that kept making sound from messages I knew were from My twin brother Yifan Or Kris as everyone knew him as. He can wait.. But this was important. 

"I need to see the others now, I need to warn Zimo, and Gou, before it's too late," I said to myself. 

I got up from my desk and went to the closet. 

I grabbed my bag and all my stuff. And started packing to go back to the hide out in Korea.



A/N: So now Yang is in the house everyone! He is actually the one that was supposed to come to see all them. And the meeting and Sehun having to show up to his brothers company is about to come. I just had to go with this parts first. Hope you werent getting bored! 

I will try to update the 13th chapter today also!~

See you all!~

- Nic