|| Chapter #1 ||

TWISTED

Soohyun's POV: 

      I looked to the building.. that was being built finally in Korea. When it started off in Florida, Unlike Park Enterprise which is Chanhee hyung's company. "Mr. Oh." I heard. I looked over to see the builder showing me different plans as to what I wanted the styles to be. I choose the first one. "This one looks more professional." 

The builder nodded and walked off. I signed, as I looked to my phone background. It was a picture of me and Sehun during our 14th birthday. Which was the last time I saw him before I went off to Florida? "I'm home Sehun," I said. I smiled, before putting my phone away. I haven't even told Sehun I was back, But looking at all of the news on EXO. I feel that he has enough going without me coming in the picture. They were putting the name on the building. 'Oh Experts'. 

I could say I liked the building name. I was finally happy to get my building here in Korea and have my company branch out. To finally prove myself to my Dad and Mom. And to all those people that said I couldn't make it, I was finally proving them wrong. 

"Well, everyone. I think it looks fine for now. You can all go and get a good nights rest." I said when the sun was setting and it was getting dark.. I was tired and I didn't want the workers to work overtime. "What about the building Sir?" My assistant asked. "We could finish it tomorrow. I'm not in a rush to move in the building." I said. The assistant nodded and started telling people to pack stuff up and save it for tomorrow. I signed, And went off, but not without telling everyone goodnight as well as goodbye. I went in my car.

I was shocked to see some who looks a lot like me, came walking out of SM. I knew when I left he started to train at SM. That was actually where he was when I left.. I was going to put my window down and say hi to him when I saw someone come walking by him and my brother was laughing at something the person said. So I choose not to. The drive to my house was pretty nice. It was already dark out and no one was barely out. 


Sehun's POV:

     I thought I saw my brother pass by in a green car. But since he didn't say hello to me, I assumed that maybe it wasn't the right time or that I was maybe imagining it. Beakhyun Hyung comes over and told me to follow him and to next time tell everyone when I want to go out. I didn't say anything, but just faked a laugh. I kept staring at the car drive away; until there was nothing else to see. 


Soohyun's POV: 

    I was walking around enjoying the scenery when suddenly I heard a loud bang. It was thunder. My whole body shook, as  I remembered something I forced myself to forget many years ago.. I went to my knees, Covering my ears with my hands. As I felt myself shake violently and it wouldn't stop.. My legs were rooted to the spot. Tears rolled down my cheeks when I was forced to remember that horrific memory. Over and over.. 


Sehun's POV: 

It was after the filming lotto, and we were walking out of SM. When suddenly a figure Jumped down in front of me, from on top of a tree. He was wearing a hoodie, a breathing mask. I saw the bulletproof vest that he was wearing, the combat boots, dark blue denim jeans, a black t-shirt underneath the bulletproof vest. Around his waist was a belt, with smoke bombs, a gun, a walkie-talkie, and his cell phone. 

He was wearing a gold ring on his pointer finger and a dog tag around his neck. The manager tried to attack him. But the guy grabbed our manager and twisted his arm behind his back. 
"Who are you? And why do you want to kidnap Exo?" Our

manager asked. 


The guy finally came to step out of the shadow, after letting our manager go. I froze as he put his hoodie down, his hair was dark blue. He also took off his breathing mask and put it in the bag that was also around his waist. And my eyes widened. He was someone I never met. But for some odd reason I wasn't afraid of him. Realizing he looked alot like someone I used to know.