|| Special Chapter ||

TWISTED

A/N: This was supposed to be posted like months ago! ~Sorry if it's late. - Nic

Meaning it doesn't go with the regular story. But it also has to 'Special Chapter' P.S: This part is the meaning as to why I'm putting it on here. 

Anyways that being said, Enjoy! 


Soohyun's POV: 

I was woken up at exactly 11 pm. I fell asleep early, since the day before I was awake all night, not going to sleep.  Apparently, I have forgotten that today was Sehun and My birthday. I heard poppers and a call of "Happy Birthday!" 

I sat up as I looked around and noticed all my group members are in Jongho, Jayden, and my room. They were smiling, holding out a cake. 

The candles on the cake were lit, I carefully sat up and silently making a wish, before I Blew out the candle. 
Everyone cheered. Before they hugged me, and we took pictures. 

The next thing I know they were dragging me to the living room. 

We sat t in the living room watching a movie, the movie is a sad love story about a boy and a girl who's been separated due to their parents. I don't why Yu Ji Hyung suddenly wanted to watch this movie, but since his the leader I have no say in the matter.  

Anyways, I found myself stuck in my own thoughts by one word. And that is, Love? I drift away while watching the movie, thinking about love, what was the last time I felt Love? last time I had someone, last time I loved and felt loved. I don't even remember the last time I even heard those words from my parents or even had a phone call from my Mom or Dad. I don't even remember who my first girlfriend was. 

I mean I got stuck with a stupid job I never liked and such. I know it's my birthday, and I should be thinking this. Anyways, I keep stealing glances on my phone, since I texted Sehun 'Happy Birthday also.' But my brother never answered yet. 

I was wondering if he was asleep or he was upset with me. But I didn't do anything. I do have to work tomorrow. Which kind of , I mean I can stop the day. I mean for crying out loud I'm the Ceo of  Oh Experts. So it shouldn't be a problem. But still. I have meetings, I have to look at the style and layout of the building since it's not done yet and I haven't finished. 


Sehun's POV: 

   I looked to my phone finally and realized that Soohyun has sent me a lot of messages, saying happy birthday and that he had to work for a few hours tomorrow. On our birthday, but he wanted to go and do something. 

I wasn't mad about him working on our birthday for a few hours. I mean it's a weekday. And he has a company to look after. 

It's an electronic company too. 

Well. Not going to lie, I do kind of feel bad that he can't get the day off. I mean it was shocking that my company let me out early. 


Gou's POV: 

The next morning. Soohyun was up way earlier than he usually is.. And I was confused, he wasn't supposed to be at his company until 3 hours for now. It's only 5 in the morning. "Gahi. Why are you awake already??" he asked. 

"I couldn't sleep.." He said.

"Hmm. Are you too excited since it's your birthday??" I asked.

"No. That's not why.." he mumbled. But I still heard him.. I didn't know what was going on, but I was worried. Even though I act all tough and that I'm cold hearted. According to Luhan, I could be a little insensitive sometimes.  Even so, I still cared a lot about my other group members, They were in a way like my little brothers. And Ever since Yongji gone missing I was in charge of them and I wasn't going to let them get hurt, over my died body that was going to happen. 

"Soohyun, What is this really about?" I asked.

He froze. He knew when I used his real name instead of his nickname than it meant that I was really serious.

I heard he signed, as he looked down, and wouldn't meet my eyes. "Hyung, I just feel bad that I'm going to work, And I wouldn't even be able to hang out with my twin brother on our birthday.." He said softly, almost sounding like a mumble. But even so, I still heard him. I mean out of the others, I had the best hearing surprisingly. 

"I'm pretty sure he is okay with it, It's not like your going to be there the whole day. Didn't you tell me that You were only going to be at the company for 3 hours? That's a lot less than the hours you've been there for 2 weeks. You're barely here now. That you sleep at your company in your office. I can barely get you out of your damn office. Before it was your room when you were a kid." I said. He gave me a shocked look. I signed. 

"What are you so shocked about? Look. I may not be As fatherly as Yongjii he was the original leader, " I started. He blinked. I didn't know how to word this, I was never good at talking all that much. I was the one who didn't like talking much, for me I mostly liked action than talking. My group knew me for years, I'm pretty sure the kid next to me already knew that I have a hard time showing emotion. 

I signed, as I forced myself to finish what I wanted to say, "What I'm trying to say is.. I know I'm very quiet, that I don't act warm-hearted at all. I mean Luhan is always getting on my case about me Cursing when I talk mostly. I'm kind of brusque and cold-hearted. But I do care about you all. You guys are like little brothers to me. I mean why do you think I was so angry with you every time you come home late, not just from work but also missions? I may not say out loud most of the time, compared to Yongji, I at talking out my emotions. I get angry easily.." I said. 

The kid, although he was no longer the kid I knew back then. He was still a kid compared to me at least, although the maknae of the group was Dealo... He sat silently next to me was just looking at me with shocked eyes. And I was looking back to him with a worried look, it was very rare of me to show it on my face but I didn't care, I didn't force myself to force back the worry on my face or eyes. 

But all my worry got thrown out the window when he smiled softly, "I already know you care hyung, I've known you since I was seven Hyung. You're like a big brother to me, to all of us probably.." Soohyun said.

"Really? Then why were you so shocked?" I asked.

"I just remembered Youngji Hyung used to scold me about overworking myself. And pulling all nighters during missions. I mean it was because of me that we carry around a walkie-talkie. Youngji Hyung used to worry that I would pass out because of exhaustion.It just shocks me, because without you even realizing it, you acted like Youngji hyung just now. " he said. 

was the most observant of the group. Since they are the trackers. 
It kind of shocked me that he made that comparison.But then again, Soohyun and Jang ho"Anyways even
thoughits only 3 hours. I feel bad.." Soohyun said. 

"If you're so worried, why don't you ask Sehun to come to work with you for a little. Like, show him around the company as you're looking over the plans and the building. I mean that is why you're going there right. And plus Sehun is your brother I'm pretty sure it would be cool for him to see his brother's company building in Korea.." I said. 

I didn't know if Soohyun would like the idea, but I remembered Chanhee telling me how his brother kept bugging him to let him see the company that Chnahee owned that used to be their dads. I know that this company had always been Soohyun's, He was the one that built the company building in LA. But Sehun was probably wanting to see it too, although he probably hasn't said anything about it.

I opened my mouth to try to take it back, but then Soohyun beat me to it. "That's actually a good idea.," Soohyun said. 

"It is?" I asked.

"Yeah, I can tell Sehun has been wanting to see the newest company building even though he hasn't said anything. I can just tell by looking at his eyes." Soohyun said. 

I smiled softly, don't know if he caught it. But even if Soohyun and Sehun were apart for awhile they were still very close. He looked over to me, after looking down awhile as he smiled softly, its rare for him to smile very widely or not at all. He was notably known to be the exact opposite of Sehun. 

"Thank you for your help hyung," Soohyun said. 

I rolled my eyes. As I reached out and ruffled his hair. "Like I said before you guys are all like my little brothers. What kind of leader and older brother would I be if I just let you guys walk around like zombies." I said. Soohyun raised his eyebrow at the last comment I made. Before he laughed a little. "Yeah Yeah, whatever Hyung.." He said.

I looked and it was only 5:30 am. ' so we have been sitting here for thirty minutes?' I thought. 

"Anyway, isn't it only 5:30 am. Why don't you go back to sleep for a little? You don't have to be at the building until 8 right?" I asked.

I knew he was going to decline on him going to sleep for a little, after getting off the phone with Sehun, who was surprising awake already. But he yawned, pretty loudly if you ask me. I gave him a pointed look. He signed, "alright Alright Hyung. I will go to sleep for 2 and a half hours." Soohyun said. 

He walked upstairs. I watched his retreating backside. as he walked up the stairs. Before I went back to reading the book I was reading earlier. I was always the first one awake. Since usually I had to plan out the day out and the missions for the week. 


Soohyun's POV: 

    I laid in my bed for a little. To think about what Gou Hyung said. I smiled to myself, yes I missed Yongji hyung. Me, Jangho Hyung and Tae Hyung have been trying to find him, but it led to nothing. Which is the reason why we didn't really tell everyone else in the group? I signed, letting sleep get the best of me for awhile.

Timeskip: (Because well, supposedly he is just sleeping.) 

It was finally time to meet with Sehun. I had 30 minutes since it was 7:30 am. I got up and went to my part of the closet to take out casual clothes. Since it was only for 3 hours. 

I walked downstairs to see more of the members awake than earlier. "Heading out now?" Chanhee Hyung asked. "Yes. I will see you all later." I said. I saw they all looked to eachother before they all smiled. And told me to bring Sehun here later. I nodded, not saying anything. But I was touched that they were willing to have Sehun here at our hideout or home (Whatever you look at it.) Well yes, I did have my own apartment as well by myself. But I'm at the hideout most of the time, especially during missions. 

I walked out of the door... And went out to my car. It was dark green since it was my favorite color. Yes, I know it's the exact opposite of Sehun's favorite color. But just because we are identical twins doesn't mean we have to be exactly alike. I mean look at Gou hyung, he is the exact opposite of Luhan hyung. 

I carefully drove out of the gate and drove to Exo's dorm. 
When getting to the dorm, I made sure I parked safely, before I got out of the car. 

Going through security; was easy since I've been here quite a few times. And by easy I mean I walked right in. I went to Exo's floor when the elevator dinged I got out and went to the dorm room door and knocked. I stood there, I was starting to get nervous and I didn't know why. I mean this is my brother we are talking about. But I was nervous for him to see my company which is pretty weird for me. I didn't have time to turn back or fix my composure. When I heard footsteps on the other side of the door before it opened and looked down to see Beakhyun Hyung. 

He froze before a big smile went on his face. "Soohyun! It's good to see you!" He said. 

I wasn't ready to be tackled by Beakhyun Hyung, it took me completely by surprise. That I found myself falling over and hitting the floor.

"Beakhyun, don't kill him. It's his birthday also after all," Joonmyeon hyung said. 

Beakhyun Hyung pouted a little as he got up, He helped me up afterward. 

I fixed my clothes and made sure my hair was okay. Even though it's always messy, but always turns out nice anyway. 

"You know this is the first time I see you without a suit.." I heard a deep voice say. I looked up a little too see Chanyeol Hyung, he almost looked exactly like Chanhee Hyung, expect he didn't have any tattoos or weird color hair that almost resembled cotton candy or ice cream. (It was Blue, Pink mixed in with green.) 

"I don't only wear a suit, that's only at the company if I have to go," I said, in a matter of fact voice. 

"But don't you have to go today?" Jongin asked. 

"Yeah, But it's only for three hours. Just to look over the finished company building. Plus if I stayed at work longer Gou Hyung will kill me," I said I smiled softly, as I chuckled softly. I was met with shocked looks from sehun group members. I raised my right eyebrow at them. "What?" I asked.

"We never heard you Laugh, much less Chuckle and also smile." Minseok Hyung answered for everyone else. 

I rolled my eyes. "Oh please, Caya Hyung is a lot worse. He doesn't have any other emotions, his face is stuck at a frown," I said. When I said that I wasn't really paying attention the fact that I accidentally pressed the button on the walkie-talkie I had. I froze, "Damn." I mumbled. All of the others in the room around me started cracking up, especially Chanyeol (Of course). Even if it was his brother I was poking fun at.

I heard laughing from the walkie-talkie. I knew it was Jangho Hyung or as we called him 'Koda.'

"Did you hear that Caya Hyung! Gahi just toasted you!" I heard Jayden Hyung say between loud laughter. 

"Gahi! I'm going to kill you when you come back here!" Caya Hyung said. 

"You have to admit, Gahi does have a point, You're always in a bad mood," I heard Bjay Hyung said. 

"Not you too!" Caya Hyung exclaimed 

I heard the others laughing in the background. 

I signed, I saw Sehun was out of the room. And he was clenching his stomach, after laughing. Before I can press the button and say something to cut the loud laughing from the other side. I heard a beep.

"Okay enough!" Gou said sternly. "Gahi, why the hell did you bring the walkie- talkie? You're not on a mission. No one is on a en mission since it's your birthday!" Gou scolded.

I signed, I saw all of the others in the room was shocked. Because it sounded like Luhan Hyung yet Gou Hyung had a more stern, leader like voice. It was mixed with coldness. Gou was the opposite of Luhan to the stance that he had a very scary edge to his voice unlike Luhan Hyung's soft and calmed voice. 

"I bought it just in case I needed it just in case. I mean, being a tracker is really dangerous sometimes. Especially when other mafia groups remember your face." I said. "Plus it doesn't help that my brother and I look identical," I said, pressing the button on the walkie-talkie to answer the question Gou asked.

"Yeah okay, I get that. But You need to pay attention to not accidentally press the button. Unless you have to talk to us." Gou said, his voice slightly softened but it had a leader like feel to it like always. 

"Okay, I got it," I answered. I looked at everyone else and they were frozen. Before Beakhyun Hyung moved to ask me a question, "Is Yu Jie Hyung always like that?" He asked. 

I shook my head as a smiled softly, "No. Just when he has too. But it always has the leader like sound, he is our leader anyway. It explains why everyone in our crew always listens to him and respects him." I answered; Before turning to Sehun, "We better get going, Don't want to be late.." I said.

Sehun nodded, we both said goodbye to everyone else before we walked out.


Sehun's POV:  

    When getting out, I saw my brothers Dark green sports car parked in front of me. It still shocks me about the color, it was so vibrant, yet it wasn't a bright green. But it was a dark forest green. 

I sat in the passenger seat. I mean I knew where my brother's building was at, but this was his car and not mine.

I looked out the window, we talked a little on our way there. Talking about some memories from the past and also some new things that happened too. 

When getting to the company building. I was amazed at how nice it is. I saw the sign said 'Oh Experts.' 

"Wow, this looks very good!" I said.

Soohyun smiled, "Yeah it does, doesn't it? But wait till you see the inside," Soohyun said. 

I nodded before I followed my brother inside the building. I was even more amazed. It was very clean, stylish and also very organized. The Lobby had a stair case that spun around in the corner. It was a big open space. With a desk right in front. With several employees there. From the right, there were 2 elevators that went up to the 12th floor. I remember Soohyun mentioning to me he was on the 7th floor. 
"Wow, who designed the inside?" I asked.

"Well I picked out most of where everything was going to go, and I also did the layout of the design," Soohyun said smiling. 

I smiled widely, "Looks very nice, I can't wait to see the other floors." I said.

Soohyun laughed before he shown me to the elevators. The employees in front told us a happy birthday, we thanked them. My brother pressed the next floor. The second floor had some of the offices of the design crew, I listened as my brother explained to me that the design crew looked over the design of the electronic device before it got out to the public. He even showed me some of the drafts of the design, The third floor was the electronic engineers/ Testing team, he told me they built the devices here, and also tested the device. Making sure it was safe and works fine, The fourth floor was the planning team, they planned the apps, and worked on the features. The fifth floor was where they fixed bugs and it went to approvement. The sixth floor was the advertisement crew, working on the best way to sell the item, they worked on ads, magazines and also the graphic designs of the posters that get seen by the poster. Finally, the last floor was where the music offices were at, the meeting room, also where my brother's office was. When going in my brother's office. It was very spacious and had a lot of room to move around, the desk was close to the window, over looking the city of Seoul. It had a desktop computer with two screens. There were pictures on the wall. I saw some when we were kids, also him and his crew, along with pictures of him and Jongho Hyung. The walls were painted a light gray, it was matched with black furniture. 

"Looks very cool in here, has a lot of room," I said. The room was nothing but clean, there was no mess at all.

"Well, I wanted it to be spacious but also be organized and not messy.  I can't work when it's too messy." My brother said. I laughed, "Still the same." I said.

My brother rolled his eyes at me but he smiled nonetheless. He turned to his assistant who was with us the whole time, who was asking my brother if he approved of the building's design, or if there was going to change at all. To that my brother shook his head. "No, it looks very nice. More than I thought it would. I approve, We should open it out to the public soon." My brother said. 

His assistant nodded and bowing before leaving, after saying goodbye and wishing a happy birthday to us before leaving. 

I smiled, "You know I'm glad I came. Your company building is very nice." I said.

My brother laughed, "It's only the Seoul branch. But I'm glad you like it." Soohyun said. 

I smiled, "Anyways, what now. You're done for today right?" I asked.

Soohyun nodded, "Yeah." He said. He looked kind of nervous. I noted the way he scratched the back of his neck. "Whats wrong?" I asked. 

"It's just the others in my group wants you to come over to the hideout. Gou Hyung was planning a small party. But then there is 16 of us so it's not very small. He also wants the other exo members to come. I'm pretty sure they are there now." Soohyun answered. 

I raised an eyebrow, "And you're nervous because?" I asked. 

"Well, the last time you were there it was only  Caya Hyung and Gou Hyung. You haven't met the others," Soohyun said. 

I signed, as I rolled my eyes. "If they are your friends and your family away from home than of course I would probably get along with them," I said.

"Actually... It's Koda Hyung that I'm worried about..." Soohyun said.

I frowned, "Well, I haven't met them. But if Koda is your best friend then I will probably get along with him. Plus isn't he Jongin Hyungs Twin brother?" I answered, and after asking a question. 

"Yeah. But he is uh the loudmouth one." Soohyun said. 

I laughed. "Yeah. Almost like Jongin Hyung's alter ego Kai than. Anyways we should go, I'm certain they are waiting for us." I said.

Soohyun nodded, as he didn't say anything, but I can still tell he was still worried about the fact that I may not get along with his partner, and teamate and my bestfriends brother.

Time skip: 

We got to the hide out of Soohyuns group. Soohyun punched in his password, which is our birth year, plus his initials. (I knew because he told me also.) After the gate opened, he drove in carefully. Parking the car in the spot that was not taken. I saw a motor cycle (Koda's) a black sports car (Chanhee Hyungs). 

We both got out, I waited for a little as he made sure he had everything with him. Before he used his keys to get in. When walking in. I was met with the familiar sight of the two staircases and the big living room. I saw they were all hanging out in the living room. They probably heard the door open cause they all looked over. Most of them were smiling, As they got up to say hi. Soohyun was met with a noogie by Chanhee Hyung, which caused me to laugh and a tackle from some of his other members. The only person I haven't seen yet was Koda or Jongho. 


Soohyun's POV: 

    I looked around, I was scared when I didn't see my best friend around anywhere. ' Could it be he didn't want to meet my brother? What if they don't get along?' I thought.  "Where is Koda Hyung?" I asked. 
I saw the others looked around. 
"Don't know Hyung. All I remember was that he was here before you came here," R.jay said. 

I froze, "Then where is he?" I asked.

"Relax Gahi, His just in our room." Jayden Hyung said.

I raised an eyebrow, "But his brother is here. Plus.." I paused. 

Jayden blinked. "Don't tell me you think Koda might not want to meet Sehun?" Jayden asked.

"I'm kind of nervous that Koda wouldn't get along with him. He isn't like Jongin. Koda is kind of loud, and sometimes rude." I said.

Jayden laughed. "He cares a lot about you. Plus I know for certain Koda is probably nervous that Sehun wouldn't like him. I have a feeling he is worried that Sehun wouldn't want you hanging out with him if he doesn't agree." Jayden explained. 

I was shocked when Jayden said, "Wait. -"  I started

I didn't have the chance to finish what I was going to say anything before a head of dark blue hair came and tackled me to the ground. I knew who exactly it was. Koda had dyed his hair Dark Blue recently. We spent a few minutes just wrestling around for a little. Before we were helped up by Jayden. "Really you two!" Gou scolded.

"Oh clam down. I haven't seen this since 11 last night. Because when I woke up he was already in his company." Koda Hyung said. He sounded a lot like Jongin, Just like how I sounded like Sehun but it had a sort of mischievous sound to it. I rolled my eyes. 
"I told you a week ago that I was going to go for three hours. It wasn't that long." I said. in a sarcastic voice. Which I knew would tick him off.

Jongho rolled his eyes, at what I said. "If you anyone else I would have beat you up by now," Koda said. A frown on his face. 

I chuckled. "Right. True." I said. 

I heard someone clear their throat. I looked to see Sehun was pointedly looking at me with his arms crossed in front of his chest. 

"Oh right. Koda meet, my younger twin brother Oh Sehun." I said. 
Koda smiled, "Hello Sehun, It's nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you over the years from Gahi and My brother. You can call me Jongho or Koda whatever works for you." Koda said politely.

Sehun was shocked hearing that, I can see it on his face. I laughed. "You might want to close your mouth Hunnie. Don't want to get flys." I joked. Sehun Frowned at me, as Jongin laughed softly. Koda was smiling. 

"I do kind see of similarities already.." Koda said. 

Sehun blinked, "Already?" He said. 

Koda laughed at that. "Gahi is my Best Friend. We have known eachother for years. We first met at preschool at 5 years old." he said smiling.  

Sehun froze, "Best Friend?!" He exclaimed. 

Koda smiled, "Yeah, why are you so surprised? Is Gahi not allowed to have a best friend?" He asked.

"No.. That's not it," Sehun said frantically. 

Koda laughed wholeheartedly. 

"You know Sehun, I'm kind of starting to see that it was silly of me to be nervous to meet you. I thought you wouldn't like me at first." Koda said.

"You weren't the only one, Soohyun was nervous also," Sehun said. 

I felt Koda look to me, with a look. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. 

"Why were you nervous?" Koda asked. 

I signed, "You're my best friend, I was nervous that you and my brother may not get along." I said. I thought he was going to laugh at my nervousness.

Koda smiled sincerely. A smile that reached his eyes.  "I guess we were both nervous," Koda said. 

"I guess." I laughed, we both smiled at eachother. Koda has been my best friend for ages, we have been through everything together, we trained together, we worked together and we hung out a lot. I'm able to talk to him about a lot of stuff and know he wouldn't judge me or tell anyone unless I tell him too. I wouldn't know what to do if he wasn't around.

"Anyways Gahi, Shouldn't we start the party?" Koda asked. 

I laughed, "Yeah yeah." I said.

I was glad my brother liked the company design, that My best friend and my brother got along. Because they were both very important to me, I mean not that my other member's arent. But Koda is the one I'm closest too. Wouldn't know what to do without him. Or anyone here right now. It was probably the best birthday since coming back from Florida. 

I'm glad to be back.' I thought as I watched Koda poke fun at our Youngest Dealo and the others just laughing along. 

 I smiled to myself, 'This is where I belong' I thought