|| Chapter #8 ||

TWISTED

Dealo/Junghee's POV: 

   I felt myself freeze, with how much info I just shared at just one time. I couldn't meet Yongguk's eyes. I didn't know what his reaction would be to what I just said. My ears were ringing as I heard just a defining silence. 

I did, however, look to Junhong's eyes he was giving me a shocked look. I looked to my group members. And Gou Hyung was giving me a sad look. I looked back to my brother.

I heard a deep voice ask, "Why?"

I froze, I looked over to Yongguk Hyung. The one person that I couldn't look in the eyes of till now. He was looking straight me, with a frown on his face. His eyes show a little bit of anger, shock, and confusion. 

I didn't know how to explain it without giving away the one thing that Youngji Hyung told me not to tell. 
"Why what?" I asked.

Yongguk Hyung's look that he gave me was still the same. "Why did you disappear without saying anything? Why did you wear a mask?" He asked.

I looked to Junhong Hyung. He was giving me a confused look. I knew he was trying to read my face, mostly my eyes. I signed. May I remind you that Yongguk Hyung's voice was deep. So when he was angry it kind of sounded scary. 

Youngji Hyung did warn me about something like this happening.

Flashback:  

"Don't you think you leave a letter atleast? Or take your mask off when he's around? He's going to get mad at you if you just leave without saying anything and never come back. And he's going to wonder why you wear a mask so much." Youngji Hyung said.

The day I was supposed to meet Yongguk Hyung. But I said I wasn't going to go.

I looked down. "But what do I even write?" I asked.

"Tell him the truth..." Youngji Hyung said.

- end of Flashback.

'At times I just wash Youngji Hyung was here..' I thought. I actually did write a letter, but I kept messing up and in the end, I never did give it to him. I didn't think it was wise to tell him the whole truth. But I had to tell him atleast half, he deserves atleast that. 

"Well. The reason I wore a mask was because of Junhung." I bluntly said. 

I saw Junhong was giving me a raised eyebrow. I signed, I saw all of BAP was giving me the same look. 

"With the line of work we do, we have so many enemies. So Even when I was only eleven. I was already doing the position I'm doing right now. And I thought it would be dangerous to me to show my face around And Junhong gets put in the cross fire. He is my twin brother, we look so much alike." I said.

Yongguk Hyung had a look of sadness flash in front of his eyes, but it went away as fast as it came. 

"And the reason why Left without saying anything. Was because...." I started. I trailed. I didn't know if Youngji Hyung even told Yongguk Hyung that our old hideout got bombed the morning when I was supposed to meet Yongguk Hyung. I didn't know if Youngji Hyung even wanted him to know. 

I looked to Gou Hyung for help. I spoke in code to him, something I knew BAP couldn't understand.

Gou Hyung gave me a come here look. So I went over to him. He pulled my ear and whispered, "Yongguk only knows that the hide out was bombed, But Youngji Hyung never told him that there were three members inside." Gou Hyung whispered softly. He let go of my ear afterward. 

I froze, I looked at Gou Hyung with a shocked look. "Y-youngji Hyung didn't tell him that-" I choked out. 

"No. Yongguk was 17 then, even though we are the same age. He didn't tell Yongguk due to the fact that Yongguk was his little brother. He wanted to protect him from knowing anything of that," Gou Hyung said.

I gulped, as I felt my eyes water. "So then... what..-" I choked out.

Gou hyung signed, as he looked at me with a sad look, "What does that have to do with your reason though?" He asked. 

At that moment I was happy that I was turned away from BAP. That only my Hyungs could see the tears rolling down my cheeks. I saw the shocked and worried look of Gou Hyung, and the others weren't any better. "Dealo.... You didn't leave because of the reason you told us." Gou hyung mumbled.

I nodded, my best friend died that day. I didn't want to put my family or someone I saw as another big brother in danger. Even if I had to distance myself from him. 
"Whats going on?" Junhong asked. 
I didn't answer him, because of I did he would know that I was crying. "Youngji Hyung knew the real reason?" Gou Hyung said.

I nodded. "M-My best friend died that day Hyung. I couldn't- I just couldn't," I choked out.

'I just couldn't lose him too.' I finished in my head. 


Soohyun's POV: 

   I looked around the room. Why the hell did I keep having those dreams of the white walls? of the men in white coats? 

Why does it look so familiar? I couldn't wrap my head around anything, I was trying to figure out what that dream was about if it even was a dream or a flashback of some sort. 

I never did understand what the hell happened in my life. There was always some big chunk missing in my memory. 
And I didn't know why, why everytime I have a panic attack my crew members looked at me with worry, with empathy and like they knew something I didn't. 

Why was Youngji Hyung so protective of everyone now? 
Why wasn't he around? 

What was the mission? I kept asking those questions that I knew I couldn't get the answer for. But I wanted to know everything, because right now I felt like I didn't know myself, as well as I thought I did.

Somehow I knew I wasn't going to get the answer anytime soon though. 


Only one for now today! I will probably put one for now, Each. Unlike the other had 4.