|| Chapter #24 ||

TWISTED

Gahi's POV: 

When I woke up I couldn't remember where I was, but then I realized this place was the hospital, I didn't know which one, didn't even remember how I got here. When I was going to get up the room opened, and it was a nurse. "So you're awake?" She asked.
"How did I get here?" I realized my voice was groggy.  

"Someone took you here, after seeing you on the ground passed out." the nurse said. 

When she said that I nodded. I wonder if it was someone I know, like maybe someone in the group. But then I hope it was, but then again. I'm pretty sure that they knew about the injury by now. 

I heard a voice I knew to ask the nurse if I was awake. and the nurse nodded and said that I was. When the person walked in, I was shocked. He was looking at me with a smile on his face. And I was shocked. I didn't know rather be happy or angry. 

'What is he doing here?' I thought to myself. 


Youngji's POV: 

    BAP was here, they wouldn't leave, and they all looked tired, mostly from practice and in Yongguk's case, both practice and composing the songs. Jongin was forced back to the dorm by Koda since it was after all already 2:o0 am.

I didn't bother talking to my brother and his group members yet, wanting to take care of the youngest members that were still up.

"What are you all doing up still? It's 2:00 am. And you all need to be up early!" I said sternly to the younger line.

"But Hyung we aren't tired yet. Plus Dealo and I are Spys, We have no missions scheduled tomorrow. " Rjay whined. 

Zimo was looking at him with a sort of angry look. But before he can lash out; I held him back. 

I rolled my eyes. "Look Rjay. As of right now, you don't have a schedule." I said.

"So then-" Rjay was about to complain that they can sleep late.

"But I may choose later to put you guys on a mission, It depends on what the plan is. We still haven't set it yet. And don't you find it weird how Dealo isn't even saying anything. Yet your complaining?" I asked.

Everyone looked at Dealo, who was already laying on his brother's shoulder, looking like he may fall asleep any minute, and Zelo was still up, yet he looked tired but didn't want to close his eyes. 
"Looks like the kiddo is tired," I said. 

"He's already 21 Hyung, his not a kid anymore," Rjay said. 

"I don't really mind. But can we just go to sleep," Dealo mumbled in a tired voice, as he was trying not to close his eyes, as he yawned 

I looked pointedly too Rjay. Rjay signed, "Fine. Let's go to sleep. But here is the thing. I can't carry you anymore. Seeing I'm the shortest in this group." He said.

Dealo yawned again, as he lifted his head off his brother's shoulder. Rjay and Jayden helped him up. And at that time you can really tell Dealo and Rjays height difference. Rjay was actually only 5'5, in centimeters, it's 165 cm. Dealo almost fell over, but Jayden even though he was almost a head shorter, helped Dealo. 

"I swear, you're like a puppy. A tall Puppy." Jayden said.

Everyone laughed with Jayden said that I smiled slightly, I did miss all of these jokesters, all 15 of them. 

Dealo was hugging Jayden, even if Jayden was shorter. Leaning his head on his shoulder. Which was quite funny, since he had to bend his knees just to reach Jayden's shoulder. "Yah, you brat. Your not a kid anymore!" Jayden said.

This made everyone laugh. "Can you believe when he is awake he acts so tough and unfazed by everything. But it turns 36o degrees when he is tired." Bjay said. 

"He didn't change at all huh?" I asked. 

"No. he still acted childishly, he was only 12 when you left. And even be 21 didn't change him at all," Gou answered smiling. "He just acted tough and stiff. Because when he is awake, his normally on missions and normally sometimes it was dangerous missions. Or he was worried about Zelo's safety if he was kidnapped." Gou said. 

"He grew up even quicker than his brother did, he is only 21 yet seen so much ugly things already," Mikey said sadly. As Jayden was having a difficult time pulling the kid into the living room and up the stairs. Same thing with Rjay, who was pushing him from behind him. 


Tae's POV: 

Time skip; 

It was the morning. For the first time, I was told to go out. "Wait, But I'm a Mapper?" I said confused. "Remember that route you were telling us about yesterday? We need to try out, I have a feeling Gahi is in South Korea now. But I need you to map the new route just in case we ever need it. And you know it since you found it after all." Youngji Hyung said. 

I was shocked but nodded anyway, I got my stuff on correctly, as I walked out of the door. 

I started running on the ground first before I went up to the rooftop. But It was after, I looked next to me to see Block B's manager looking at me with a shocked look. I raised an eyebrow. I wasn't Zimo Hyung, so I didn't' know why he was looking at me like that. 

I looked back over, to the front after blinking. I jumped up on the rooftop and I started running on the rooftops like I was trained to.

"Tae Hyung, watch your heartbeat," Mikey said.

"I know, I know," I said.

"What happened anyway, Hyung?" Mikey asked.

"Ran into Block B's care, and the manager was looking at me with a shocked look on his face.." I said.

I was met with silence, but then I heard Zimo Hyung say something along the lines of it was probably because I was barely out of the hideout. And When I was, it was usually at night. Or when I'm told to go on missions and map a building for the others. 

And I realized Zimo Hyung was right. I finally jumped down at the place I marked at the end and it was a warehouse. I took out the map I had with me, and marked the ending, as I put above the placement on the map, marking it as 'the warehouse' And what street it was at. 

"What do you see?" Zimo Hyung asked through the walkie-talkie after a beep was heard. 

"It's a Warehouse.." I said.

I looked around. I froze when I saw fresh blood still like someone was here. "Oh my gosh.," I said, in a horror-filled voice. 

"What? What is it Tae?" Zimo Hyung asked. 

"There is blood here, on the floor," I said. 

"Grab some, so we can test it." Zimo Hyung said. I feel like Zimo thinks it may be Gahi's, 'But then why would he be in a warehouse?' I thought. After a while, I shrugged and took a test tube out of my belt buckle, as I took some of the blood. Before putting it back in the belt. 

When I finished I took the green smoke gun and shut it up, as I ran off, and went back on the roof. I knew my members can see the smoke from the hideout, especially Jayden since he was standing outside guarding the place. 

I started running and jumping rooftop to rooftop. Before I landed by the hideout. 

I looked up to Jayden who I can see was in the tree, there was a platform there, he blinked before I saw him Jump down and run to the gate. 
"Hyung your back?" He said to me. 

I nodded, Jayden saw the blood in the test tube, as he nodded and let me in, I walked into the hideout, showing the others the blood in the test tube. Part of me was hoping it was Gahi's and part of me is wishing it isn't. If it is, it's a big clue that he is actually in Seoul, Korea, but it also means he could be badly injured.

Yongji took the blood, carefully, as he handed the tube to Yang Hyung, who took it and told us that it will take awhile to analyze. I was hoping it was Gahi. So that we can deem that he is here, but also that he is healthy and not hurt. 

I hoped for the best. We all did. 


A/n: I'm trying to update 2 chapters. but we will see. Anyways, sorry its so short. I just thought this was a good stopping point. Who do you think it is with Gahi? And there is about to be another cameo in the next chapter. See you all than - Nic