|| Chapter #14 ||

TWISTED

Yang's POV: 

There was noise coming out of the other side, and I was starting to get jumpy. I was going to hurry to hang up. Since I was so scared that I've said something wrong. When Yifan finally answered.

"Let me get this straight. Gahi, or Soohyun. Is Sehun's twin brother, who got kidnapped when he was 10, got some substance put into his body that you don't know about and also the traumatizing experience witnessing a bombing on the old hideout at only 11. And he doesn't remember a thing? And the reason why you guys didn't tell Sehun sooner was that he was still a kid. And you guys had no idea what was wrong." Yifan stated.

"Yes," I said.

"I don't understand why you didn't tell me sooner. Instead of stressing yourself out trying to hide it from everyone but your group. Oh and Gahi." Yifan asked.

"Sehun was always with you when you're in Korea. We were afraid you would spread to one of the others who has a twin in the group and one of them tells Sehun. It wasn't like I don't trust you. It's just Youngji Hyung was worried about one of the others." I said. 

I can tell Yifan was rolling his eyes, "What did you believe I would tell the others about something My Brother didn't want me to tell? I know for instance even Chanyeol would never tell something Chanhee wanted him to hide, something with Luhan when it comes to Gou and Jongin when it comes to Koda." Yifan stated, "That isn't the only reason why you didn't want me to know right?" Yifan asked.

I signed, "I also for some reason was nervous to tell you. Since..." I started. I didn't know how to state it. Yifan never knew about my official position in the group. I never told him about my official position being the 'Weapon Specialist/ Double Agent.' I don't' know what I believed Yifan's reaction would be. But I was nervous for some reason.

"It's because of my position in the crew," I said.

I could practically see Yifan giving me a raised eyebrow from the other side of the phone. 

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I'm the Weapon specialist, I'm in charge of knowing every single weapon, every chemical. When ever a member gets attacked, I'm the one who studies what the bullet was used, by what gun. I'm the one who studies the chemicals, I'm supposed to know what it is. Yet.." I paused. "I don't know what the hell that substance in Gahi is, I know no one in my crew blames me at all. But I can't help but feel like I failed," I said. 

I heard Yifan probably realized what I was talking about. I heard him chuckled, which shocked me, here I was scared, nervous and he was en laughing. 

"Whats so funny?" I asked.

"Do you actually believe I would blame you for that? Look. I know Gahi, I got close to him, since he is also Sehun's older twin brother. But I don't blame you for not knowing. I know for certain, Gahi would never blame you either. Also, that Position of yours sounds en cool, I don't know what you were so worried about telling me about your Position," Yifan said.

"How the hell would you know? The Silver haired Storm doesn't even remember." I said. 

"Silver haired storm?" Yifan asked confused.

"It's what his known as, his other nickname. I never figured out why we call him that though." I laughed.

Yifan laughed along. 

I finally realized, it was stupid of me, to believe he would even say anything about it and why I was so worried about his reaction to my Position in the group, and the work I do with it. 


Koda's (Jongho) POV: 

    I was sitting on the roof of Gahi's company, I knew I couldn't go and check the video recordings from the camera's outside of the company. or in the halls. Only Gahi can, and I knew I can't hack into his secret files, And Mikey Hyung has tried and he couldn't get in. It had asked difficult questions that even I didn't know about, even If I was his best friend. I'm sure even Sehun wouldn't get right the first time, Gahi has always had really good memory. 

I looked out to the city, which is one of Gahi's favorite things to do at the pass times when he is about to have a panic attack. He always went to the rooftop. Which is why he made it very beautiful up here. There was a green house here, and he was growing strawberry and mints. Gahi has always liked Strawberries and he loves mint tea, which is why there is mint growing in the green house. There was also a bench and chairs, I realized there was a roof over the top so when it rained it didn't affect the chairs. 
At times like this I kind of miss Gahi's commentary, it was so quiet, almost too quiet. 

And although it annoyed me at every little comment he made about what was happening around us, even though I see the same thing. I knew why he did it which is why I never bother to stop him. Although the others tend to ask me why I let him go off and explain everything even the scenery. Usually, the others would ignore his blabbering. Expect for Yang Hyung, Gou Hyung, Youngji Hyung and me. 


Youngji Hyung loved hearing what Gahi's take on music, Youngji Hyung has always enjoyed different style music. Which is why when Yongguk Hyung told him he wanted to become a rapper, Youngji Hyung didn't stop him, in fact, I knew he has been supporting his brother, buying albums, going to his concert, even dragging Yongnam Hyung there sometimes. Youngji Hyung even when he was on a mission, he still found time to head to his brother's group activities. He listened to the radio appearances, watched their shows and even laughed at Yongguk Hyung's awkwardness. I don't know Natasha Noona Or Yongnam Hyung's stand on what Yongguk Hyung does. But I feel like out of all three of them, Youngji Hyung is the one who supports Yongguk Hyung no matter what. Even during Yongguk Hyung's toughest times, Heck, Youngji Hyung was on a damn mission, and he found the time to ask Yongguk Hyung how he was doing. 
 

Yang Hyung loved hearing Gahi talk about the forgetful mist and the stink bombs he always loves to make, I don't know why, but I feel like Yang Hyung could make the Forgetful Mist, and Stink Bombs if he really wanted to. But I think the reason why he doesn't bother is that he didn't want to take it away from Gahi. Yang Hyung would never say it out loud, but I can tell he didn't like it when anyone in the group was in danger, unhappy or stressed. Which is why he is the one who builds the weapons, every weapon we use is hand made by him, even if it was store bought, he would check every little thing, Making sure it surpassed every test he did. He would never let us have the weapon if he deemed it too dangerous. Not like we weren't holding Swords, daggers, Guns, Bow, and arrow or anything, but still. And then when we get shot or have a chemical get injected in us, He is the one who studies it. Which I knew he blamed himself for what happened to Gahi, And our old Hideout. And I didn't like it. I don't blame him for a damn thing. I still look up to him, to all four of the oldest, Youngji Hyung, Zimo Hyung, Gou Hyung and Yang Hyung. And Nothing will change that. And I wished that Youngji Hyung will just notice that. 

Gou Hyung loved hearing Gahi's opinion of Basketball, Sccor (Or football) since like Luhan Hyung Gou loved playing Soccer, though he loved basketball a lot more. Gou Hyung and Gahi always watch sports together, and Gahi could go on and on, on what he thought of the game, and Gou Hyung didn't mind, he would listen to every word quietly and then comment on what he thought. 

Finally me, I listened to Gahi's thoughts of Nature, his poems, and his random rants. He loved nature, he may not look like it, but that was one thing we both had in common. One of the reasons why he became my best friend.  We both loved watching a waterfall for hours, the sky and trees. Every year at the start of summer it was our tradition to go out to the docks and watch the first sunrise of the summer, waking up at 4:30 am. He wrote poems when he got bored when ever I was looking out at the city to found anything unusual he would sit and write when he was done he would tell me what he wrote, and it never failed to amaze me how good his poems always were. And finally, whenever Gahi had something in his mind that made him angry, and he didn't want to share it with the others or even Sehun. He would come to me, even if it was him complaining about different crap he had to go through, with work or anything. 
I never turned him away when he needed someone to talk to, even if I just sat there listening to his words. Yes, I was the most talkative one between me and Jongin. Whenever it was serious and Gahi or anyone just needed me to listen, I would just sit there listening to what they had to say. 

Just think all that, made me miss Gahi, It could only be 4 days. But lately going on missions without him seemed very quiet. 

Especially when I always hated the damn silence. I always panicked when it was too quiet, which I knew that was the reason why Gahi always talked even about random . He knew I hated it when it was too quiet, which is why he always randomly talked about the most random when we were on missions, no one was there. And although I found the quietness claiming sometimes. Right now. It just made it surreal, made it set in stone, that my best friend wasn't here. And I didn't like it. 

I was brought out of my thoughts, when I heard my phone rang, I looked and saw it was my brother. I was confused. But then I realized it could be about Sehun, 

"Maybe he is wondering where Sehun was? Sehun is his best friend," I asked to myself. 

I felt bad, for taking Sehun and then not explaining it to Jongin, But I was in a hurry and Gou Hyung needed to talk to him and fast. I didn't have time to talk to Jongin about everything, even if I wanted to. He knew about everything. I was actually shocked he didn't tell Sehun everything. Since they were the best friend like me and Gahi where. The only difference was that Gahi and I have been friends since we were 3 years old. 

I was thinking to myself if I should answer or not, I was nervous. Yes, I wanted to talk to Jongin, I needed someone to talk to since my damn best friend went missing and I had no one here with me right now. I hated being alone, I hated the silence it was suffecting. 

'What the hell do I do?' I thought. 


Sehun's POV:  

   I didn't know what to make of what I found out just last night. It was very surreal, I never knew any of that. And I understood why it was hidden. Gou Hyung had told me that they didn't want to tell me, due to me being the same age as Gahi. And Gou said he knew from experience that if anything happened to Luhan Hyung like that he would go crazy with worry and want to know the answers, that he pointed out that they had no clue what the substance was. 
And It made me sick to my stomach that some unknown red substance was in my brother's body
.

I wish I had a way to found out what happened this time and why he isn't here. And I finally realized that I looked just like him, I sounded just like him. I was wearing the wig of the exact hair he had, along with his clothes and the copy of the tattoo he had, though it was fake. But it looked so real.

I could go in my brother's company and see the typings of what happened the night he went missing. The ones outside of the building and in the halls. I could check his files and see if there is anything he left behind in his office.

It was a good idea, and I found myself kicking myself mentally since I didn't think of that earlier. 

I got up to go tell Zimo Hyung and Gou Hyung. And I knew that they would tell Youngji Hyung and Yang Hyung. Atleast I hoped. The next thing I needed was the leader, as well as the oldest, didn't agree. The four of them was the four oldest, it was only right to let all of them know. 

I just hope that they agreed, it was the only thing I could help with when it came to finding out what happened to my brother. I knew the other crew members would never let me do anything on the front lines. Since Gahi would probably get mad also. 

He's always been protective of me. I rushed to my brother's car, after locking the car and almost flying down the stairs. I turned the ignition before I drove off. 


Gahi's (Soohyun) POV: 

   I was laying down on the floor, not remembering how the hell I got here. I heard the door open from few feet away. And I couldn't do anything. Part of me was scared that someone had come in, and I couldn't reach to my gun. 

It wasn't until I remembered the exact voice, 
"Gahi why the hell are you on the floor?" Youngji Hyung asked.

I felt relief, my heart rate calming down. 

"I - I don't remember.. But Hyung," I started. I cursed at myself, for letting my eyes water, and letting tears come down my cheeks.

'Why are you crying goddamnit! Youngji Hyung is going to think you're weak!" I thought to myself.

Before I can take it back. I realized I was being hugged tightly.

"I'm scared Hyung. What is going on with me? What is wrong with me?" I asked. Youngji Hyung hugged me tightly when I started sobbing softly.


Youngji's POV: 

I felt my heart drop when Gahi was sobbing in my arms. He was already 22 years old, but seeing him like this made me think about his child self, once when we first found him and broke him out of the damn forsaken place and then the second time after he woke up from his coma. 

And at that moment, I couldn't help but clench my fist, and curse at the people who did this to Gahi, the ones who kidnapped him.

I didn't feel any better with the information that Yang just sent, in fact, I felt more pissed. 

Once I find them, I'm going to beat every last one of them to a pulp. Especially that 'Traitor'.

'Those bastards are going to pay once I get my hands on them,' I thought. 

I knew that Gahi doesn't want the others finding out about where he was and that he was injured, but I felt like I had to tell them. Especially since I knew his second personality would come out soon, and not only that but the damn substance was moving towards his heart. And I couldn't have that. It already took control of his mind and Lungs. I knew his heart was the only way that Gahi could even feel that he changed to his second personality. 

I knew we had atleast 37 days before we totally lose him, and even his second personality can't fight the substance. If it got to that point, It would be to late. By then we would be too late, I would be too late in saving him. 



So yesterday I was going to update, I tried like at 7:00 pm and after to type out this chapter. But I got all tired around 10 and couldn't think straight about what the chapter would have. So Sorry guys. 
I've been updating nonstop lately. :)) So I hope this chapter is okay. 

Do you guys feel it starting to get darker? (Cause I can) 

- Nic