|| Chapter #7 ||

TWISTED

Soohyun's POV: 

I tossed and turned trying to find a comfortable place on the bed, that wouldn't make me feel pain. I usually sleep on my side. But seeing that I was injured on the side I usually sleep on. I had to force myself to sleep the other way. I had a breathing mask on since Youngji Hyung was telling me to wear it. More like he forced me too.

I finally closed my eyes, letting sleep take over. I knew it was only 12 in the afternoon. But I was so tired from all the walking, plus my whole body felt like I was just in the damn strainer. 

   Dream: 

I was walking down a corridor, white walls, white everything. And it kind of in a way gave me a headache, even if I didn't mind white. But I didn't like this much white and plus it smelled like disinfectant. Which I hated that smell. I was running away from something or someone, when I looked over there were figures, holding syringes with this weird dark red liquid. 

"Get back here you little brat!" One of them yelled. I ran behind a door shutting the door quietly. I saw them run by.. But one knocked down the door. 

-End-

I woke up getting up from the bed in a fast movement. My eyes widened as I looked down at my hands. As It was shaking, sweat coming down my forehead, tears rolling down my cheeks. I bit my lip to keep myself from sobbing out loud. 

'What the hell was that dream? why did it seem so real? Why does it seem so scarily familiar?' I thought. 


Sehun's POV: 

   I stared at myself in the mirror. As I examined the wig I had on that Gou claimed was how my brothers how looked like. And I was shocked, it was silver hair, with little bits of black highlights. I was also made to wear Crimson red contacts. Which I found it kind of weird, complete with my brother's clothes. I didn't believe that he really did dye his hair this color, it wasn't until I saw a picture that Koda shown me that I finally realized he really did. 

I mean it wasn't bad. I've dyed my hair some colors before also. I thought the rainbow hair I head in wolf was kind of weird. But I've grown to like it. So Maybe Soohyun thought the same? 

Meanwhile, when I was just looking at myself. Bjay Hyung was here drawing a temporary tattoo that he said would come out in a week. But he told me that Soohyuns tattoo was permanent, It was a quote tattoo that was not that big at all. They had put it on my wrist. and it read,

'Breathe'  

I was confused, as to why he would get this kind of tattoo. But then Koda explained to me that he gets panic attacks frequently and after that, it made a lot of sense why he would want this kind of tattoo and not like a symbol or something. 

When Bjay Hyung left I kept looking through the mirror. Putting my hand on the mirror. I found myself feeling like I was staring at Soohyun, even if it was only me. 

I wondered for a second what my members were doing if they remembered that Koda came by and took me to Nineteens hideout?  I knew they didn't. But part of me wished they did, And also part of me wondered if they were worried about me, like I see everyone in this group was worried sick about Soohyun, even though it's been 2 days so far. 


  Dealo/Junghee's POV: 

    I felt stares on me, so I looked up. I froze when I saw BAP, all six of them. My brother, Himchan Hyung, Daehyun Hyung, Yongjae Hyung, Jongup Hyung... And I froze when I realized the last person. 'Yongguk Hyung. '  I thought.

I knew him because of Youngji, of course, he didn't remember me. Because during that time I was wearing a hoodie, and a mask. But I remember when he kept asking me why I was wearing it, and Youngji Hyung answered for me telling him that I used it because I was shy. And as weird as it sounded, for some reason Yongguk Hyung didn't question. He doesn't know himself, but I was the one he met first not Junhong. The reason why I didn't want my brother to tell s about me was that of the fact that I knew the minute Yongguk Hyung heard my nickname he would remember me, and I just couldn't face him. After all, I was the one who disappeared out of his life after my brother got into TS.

"Junhong." I started. 

I didn't even have to finish the sentence before Juhong signed. "Look I know you told me not to tell my members but I just couldn't leave you out here when you're sad." My brother said.

I signed him and his caring side. I grunted as I stood up, we were the exact same height. 

"Why didn't you want me to tell them anyway?" Junhong asked. As was about to my skateboard in the backpack I brought when he asked that I froze. 

I didn't know how to tell him without giving it away. 

Flashback: 

Youngji Hyung told me he needed to get something from his house, and sense I was going to meet the others with him he brought me along. And I was scared. Also because of the fact that I beleived that Youngji Hyung's family wouldn't like me. 

So I froze, stopping myself. Youngji Hyung who was holding my hand paused, as he looked over to me. 
"Whats wrong kid?" He asked.

"I'm scared," I mumbled.

Youngji Hyung laughed as he smiled wholeheartedly. "My family is not going to bite Kiddo." He said.

"It's not that.." I said looking down.

He blinked, "Then what is it Kiddo?" He asked.

"My brother is going to go into TS. I want him to debut without everyone knowing me." I said softly.

Youngji Hyung reached out and ruffled my hair before I felt him put my hoodie up. Since I already had a mask on no one can see my face. 

"Now let's go." He said. I followed him in, he unlocked his door. And walked in. I heard the tv And some voices. Youngji Hyung called out that he was home. And I saw two boys who looked 7 years older than me both came running over. I was 8 so I think they should be either 13 or 14. 

I hid behind Youngji Hyung as the two boys hugged him tightly, they were calling him the same thing I did. Big smiles on their faces. One had this gummy smile that seemed to just glow. 

I thought they couldn't see me, and I would have been alright with that but the same one I mentioned before saw me. 
"Hyung. Who is that?" one of the 14-year-old boys asked. The other boy looked at me also. And I realized they were identical twins. 

Youngji Hyung looked to me Before he looked back to his little brothers. "Well Yongguk, this is  Dealo. His one of the people I've been telling you about."  Youngji Hyung answered. 

"Why is he wearing a hoodie and a mask?" The other asked. 

"Because he is shy Yongnam." Youngji Hyung answered. 
"Oh.." they both said in unison.

Before the one I think it was Yongguk Hyung had asked me a question, "How old are you?" he asked. 

"I'm 8 years old." I said. 

He smiled a gummy smile, as he said happily. "I'm 14, you're six years younger than us." He said. 
He laughed, "I would tell you my name, but Youngji Hyung already said it. But it's nice to meet you Kid. You know, you don't have to be scared, we aren't going to bit you." he said.

-End of Flashback. 

During the short time, I found myself getting close to Yongnam Hyung and Yongguk Hyung. They always came and hung out all the time, and sometimes Youngji Hyung would bring me over. It was for 4 years that happened. Until they both were 17 and I was 11.

After the time that Yongguk Hyung announced that he got into TS one day as he ran to the hide out (Our old one.) That's when I disappeared without a word. 

I was so caught up in the flashback. I forgot Junhong was here. I looked back over to him and he was giving me a confused look, raising his eyebrow. "What is wrong with you? I asked you a question Junghee." He said.

I was kind of glad Junhong didn't know my nickname that my group or Yonggk Hyung and Yongnam called me. 

"It's hard to explain and I'm pretty sure you're not going to believe me," I said.

He frowned. "You know, I really hate it when you hide stuff from me. You spaced out for 5 minutes!" He said. 

I signed, "Alright alright, fine. But it's better if you follow me, all six of you. Of course, you can't bring the car, unless we take the land way to get to the hideout. But it's better underground." I said.

They all looked kind of confused. But they followed me after Yongguk Hyung had told the manager of course. 
We went into the alleyway.

I opened a manhole. "Why is it in the sewer?"  Junhong asked. 

"The path to get there is underground. Since Our leader wanted us to have a safe way to get to the hideout. After what happened to the other." I said. I saw all their faces. I didn't meet with Yongguk Hyung's eyes for that long. I knew he wouldn't remember me since I never took off my mask, but still. I climbed down as they followed. 

I handed them some of the extra skateboards. As I got on my own, they followed me, until the door came in view and I stopped skating. I heard Junhong's shock gasp. I smiled, "Hey don't get that shocked you haven't seen the inside." I said.

I put in my code in the keypad I saw it beeped green. Before I leaned forward so it can scan my eye. It beeped and unlocked. I opened the door letting the others in. When we got in they were shocked. 

I saw Mikey was in the middle of trying to hack into Soohyuns company camera to see if it had any footage with Gahi Hyung's last moment before going missing. 

I saw Yongguk Hyung froze, as he saw the picture. He looked at me with a confused look. 

"Mikey Hyung." I called. 

Mikey looked over, he froze when he saw BAP, He looked to all of them. I saw a look of shock was seen when he saw Yongguk Hyung, and a look of surprise when Junhong came in to his vision. 

He looked to me, "Maknae I thought-" he couldn't finish. 

I signed. "Its been 8 years aready." I interrupted him.

He signed, "You should have done this years ago. When your brother first got in BAP." He said. 

I saw the look of confusion in Junhongs eyes. he didn't know what we were talking about. 
I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't ready then," I said. 

"What-" he couldn't finish. 

"Hyung," I said as I gave him a pointed look. He signed. "Alright, Alright Maknae." He said. He got back to what he was doing. 

"Why did you bring us here?" Daehyun Hyung asked.

I didn't answer him straight away, as I looked to Yongguk Hyung for a little. Before looking back over to the room of Gou. 

"GOU HYUNG!" I called. I heard a thump as the door almost slammed open. And Gou with a look of irritation came out and gave me a big huge frown. 
"What is your problem!? Why are you suddenly yelling?" He called in anger and irritation.

"Hyung." I said, as I pointed my head to Yongguk Hyung. 

And that's when the look of irritation turned into a look of surprise. I looked over to Yongguk Hyung and I saw his eyes shown a little bit of shock like he remembered Gou. "Gou?" he questioned.

"Yongguk, you know him?" Himchan Hyung asked.

"Yeah. His one of Youngji Hyungs group members." Yongguk called.

With the mention of Youngji Hyung, all the others popped out. Even Koda Hyung along with Sehun who was dressed as Gahi Hyung. I saw the look that Koda Hyung gave me.

"Junghee How does this have anything to do with why you didn't want me to-" I didn't let my brother finish. 

"Yes, It's true,  I'm the Maknae of the strongest mafia group, who works for the FBI but that, not the reason why I told you not to tell them. It was actually because of the fact that I didn't know how to face Yongguk Hyung after I all that happened." I said.

I saw the look of confusion cross on all their faces. Especially Yongguk Hyung. I signed, I looked to Gou Hyung. Who signed in a soft way before he went walking down, everyone following. He went over. 
"Sit down for a little. I think this might take awhile." Gou Hyung said. They all sat down.

We either stood or sat depended on if we wanted too, Gou Hyung looked to me, Before looking back over. 
"Yongguk. May I ask you if you remember the kid Youngji brought to your house one time when you were 14?" He asked. 

I saw Yongguk Hyung didn't even think about it for that long he nodded. 

"Do you remember the last time you've seen him before he suddenly disappeared?" Gou Hyung asked. 

Yongguk Hyung blinked but he signed as he thought for a little. "I remember telling him that I was going into TS. And the next day he didn't come over again. Why?" He asked. 

Yongguk Hyung missed the sad look Gou Hyung gave me as Yongguk Hyung explained that. Actually, all of my hyungs were giving me the look. But it didn't go unnoticed by Junhong. But he didn't saw anything. I just saw that he just kind of had a look that sort of reminded me of a lost puppy. 

Gou Hyung didn't answer Yongguk Hyung's question as to why he asked that. Before He turned to Junhong.

"Junhong who was the very first person you told you wanted to be in music?" Gou Hyung asked. 

Junghong was confused but he said "Junghee. What is this about?" He asked. 

"Kid, did you tell your brother anything?" Tae Hyung asked. 

"He knew about my line of work. But what he doesn't know that-" I couldn't finish, I had trailed off. But My group didn't force me to finish. 

"Why don't we say his nickname.....I mean that would save the time of having to tell out the whole story." Chanhee Hyung said.

"Even if we did say out the kid's nickname, We would still get bombarded with questions." Bjay Hyung answered.

"No, actually it's only The maknae that's going to be asked the questions Bjay, Not by his brother, but I have a feeling Yongguk might," Gou said. 

"I'm lost.." Daehyun mumbled. 

I signed, I had enough of beating around the bush and just went out and said it. "Look Yongguk Hyung. I'm Dealo. I'm the kid that Youngji Hyung brought to your family's house that one day." I said.