|| Chapter #28 ||

TWISTED

Junhong/Zelo's POV: 

    The hyungs and I were forced to stay over at the hideout by Youngji Hyung since it was 2:50 am. And Youngji Hyung didn't want Yongguk Hyung or anyone to drive home at this time. Zimo Hyung was gone when we came back. Gou Hyung had said that he sent Zimo Hyung to a hotel for tonight, that he will be back tomorrow, but they had him calm down. It was under Youngji's direct order that they send him to Beijing China, to see over something and also to get Zimo to relax for a week or so, but Junghee thinks it is actually because Youngji Hyung needs a break from his best friend already. 

"We are they supposed to sleep?" Yang Hyung asked Youngji Hyung as he yawned, while finally cleaning all the weapons and lying down.

Youngji Hyung signed, "Well there is an extra room right next to the Tae and Cayas room, Yongguk, Himchan, and Daehyun can sleep there. Since it has three beds. And Yongjae, Jongup, and Junhong, can sleep in the vacant room right next to Dealo's, Unless Junhong. wants to sleep with his brother," Youngji Hyung said. 

"You're not going to make Daehyun sleep with the younger line? I mean, he is in the hyung line in BAP but with Nineteen, " Gou Hyung said as he trailed on. 

"Well, its only one night Gou. I'm not going to make Daehyun sleep with our 1993 - 1996 liners, just because the cut off of the hyung line in Nineteen is 1992." Youngji Hyung commented. "The rest of you sleep here almost every day, that's why I had to give the rooms up by year, and Zimo, Rebel, Dealo and I don't have a roommate." Youngji Hyung said. 

"It used to be Rei Hyung that shared the room with you," Junghee said sadly. 

"Yeah, your right. Anyways. Guys. We have a long day tomorrow. I need all of you guys to atleast rest tonight. I know with Gahi gone some of you guys haven't been resting." Youngji Hyung said, looking to his group members. There was some of them hanging around, upstairs by the railing. Half asleep. 

"Rebel can you tell Koda to come home now. I know he stays out till 5 in the morning sometimes," Youngji Hyung said. 

Rebel Hyung nodded, "Yes Hyung." he said. He took the Walkie Talkie and told Koda Hyung to come back home.

All the other members of Nineteen went to there rooms to sleep, except for Yang, Gou, and Dealo. After Rebel had finished calling Koda Hyung he had went upstairs to his room, closing the door behind him. Youngji Hyung looked to BAP, "Yongguk, Himchan and Daehyun, the beds are already set, That room is the room no one in Nineteen uses. Since supposedly, I don't know if Yongguk remembers, but when he slept over here. that was where he slept." Youngji Hyung said. 

Yongguk Hyung blinked. "No one took the room?" He asked. 

"No, All of us have rooms already." Gou Hyung said. 

"What about the room By Junghee? Why is it empty?" I asked. 

"Just an extra room that no one claimed," Junghee answered, he leaning on Yang Hyung's shoulder trying not to close his eyes. I noticed Yang Hyung was like around the same height as us. So he didn't have to crouch down to reach his shoulder. 
"If your tired go to bed you brat, And don't you dare drool on my shoulder, " Yang Hyung said. 

"Junhong hasn't mentoned if he wanted to sleep in the room *yawn*," Junghee said tiredly. Yang Hyung looked to me, "So what is going to be Brat before your brother falls asleep while standing up like he always does." Yang Hyung said. 

"I will just sleep in the room since I don't really feel like bothering my brother," I said. 

Junghee looked too me for a little. "Nah, Never. But. *Yawn* I will show you guys the room since you guys haven't been upstairs yet. Only Yongguk Hyung has," Junghee said. He slowly lifted his head off of Yang's shoulder as he hugged Yang Hyung, Gou Hyung, Mikey Hyung and Youngji Hyung, Who ruffled Junghee's head. As Yongjae Hyung, Jongup Hyung and I followed after Junghee.

I can tell my brother was close to his hyungs, even if there are ones already asleep. Before got in the room, I saw Youngji Hyung showing Yongguk Hyung, Himchan Hyung, and Daehyun Hyung the room their sleeping in. Mikey Hyung closing the computer down and everything, before putting on the alarm, so no one came in the house. before he went up the stairs. Yang hyung and Gou hyung was turning off the lights and everything. Making sure everything was off, before going up too. It wasn't that dark in the house. There were stars stuck to the hall ceilings. Looking a little like the night sky, since the ceilings were painted black, while the walls of the halls were white. I laid on the bed for a little, before falling asleep. 

Time Skip: 

When I woke up in the morning, I saw the beds next to was empty. I stood up and walked downstairs. I saw Yongjae and Daehyun Hyung sitting on the couches looking at old picture albums, as Youngji Hyung and Himchan Hyung was in the kitchen, Yongguk Hyung was at the counter table, talking to his older brother. 

When I walked down to the main floor. The others looked to me, "Good morning Junhong ah? How was your sleep?" Daehyun Hyung asked. "Good," I said.

I looked around, to notice that Junghee wasn't down here yet. "Where is-" I was interrupted by Mikey Hyung, "Delao is still asleep and the same with Koda, since he was one of the last ones here last night, Dealo, Koda, and Gahi are usually the last ones awake," Mikey Hyung answered. 

"I'm surprised you didn't hear him last night.." Dj Hyung said. He was sitting on the table by the computer Tae Hyung was on. "Yah Get off the table!" Tae Hyung scolded.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He cried like around 4 in the morning, had a sort of break down. A little bit of a panic attack," Youngji Hyung said.

I froze, "What, How come I didn't hear?!" I exclaimed.

"He didn't yell out or sob out loudly. It was sort of him just crying, Koda heard him and went to his room when I checked on them this morning Koda was asleep with his arm wrapped around Dealo," Youngji Hyung said. As he flipped a pancake. Himchan Hyung was making the eggs, beacon. The eggs were the last to be finished since the beacon was already set at the long table they had here. 

I saw a smile went on Mikey Hyungs face. "Usually it's Gahi that's going into Dealo's room when he cries. Even When I'm pretty sure the 1995 liners would have heard him," He said.

"Jayden and Rjay are deep sleepers, they can sleep through an earthquake," DJ Hyung said chuckling. 

The said duo frowned and compilaned. 

"Its true, you two are useless in that sense." A new voice said. I looked up to see Koda Hyung walking out of the room rubbing his eyes, He looked a lot like Kai from exo, except for the dark blue hair. and the tattoo on his shoulder, the tattoo, it was a tattoo of a sword pierced through a heart. 

"I'm sorry.." I said.

Koda Hyung chuckled, "Its okay kid, Knew Dealo since he was 7 years old, though Gahi is usually the one comforting him when he cries, and Dealo is too scared to wake Youngji Hyung up," Koda Hyung said. 

Youngji Hyung rolled his eyes, "I'm usually the one he runs too, when its one of those really bad ones," Youngji Hyung said. 

"True Hyung, Your right." Koda Hyung said. 

Dealo came walking out, rubbing his eyes too, his blood red hair was all over the place, tossed and everything. He came over to was Koda Hyung was and leaned his head on his shoulder, crunching down a little. Since Koda was like 2 inches shorter. 

"Are you okay Kiddo? It's already 9:30 am.  You're usually one of the first ones awake," Youngji Hyung asked. 

"Couldn't sleep much..." Junghee said as he was slowly trying to wake himself up.

"Nightmare?" Gou Hyung asked. 

Junghee nodded, "It was a bad one, one of the worse ones I had in 6 months.." Junghee said. 

Youngji Hyung looked to Gou with a pointed look, to this Gou signed, "He's been having nightmares for a few months before, it was pretty bad, he woke up screaming every single night. It went away 2 months ago. But then came back again, ever since Gahi went missing," Gou Hyung said.

"How come I never heard of that? You usually told me what was going on with you guys over the years I was on a mission," Youngji Hyung stated. 

"Dealo begged me not to let you know. He somehow found out that I have contact with you," Gou Hyung said.

Now, Youngji Hyung's looked pointedly to his groups Maknae, my twin brother who had just walked downstairs, following after Koda Hyung. He didn't have to say anything, for my brother to know what he was thinking. Just like how it was between Yongguk Hyung and me, I sometimes knew what he was thinking without him having to tell me. I guess it comes with looking up to him for so long, that we just started picking up on everything he was thinking, and doing

It was sort of funny that both of the leaders, of our groups, were brothers, we're both related. Because we were too. Junghee signed, " I wanted to try and get over it myself. Since nightmares been happening since I was a kid. I moved here in this hideout when I was 15, My Mom, Junhung and I moved to Seoul from Mokpo when we were 13. Even though I started training when I was 6 years old. I didn't move in with you guys till the tail end of the nightmares. And then it came back after Toya and Rei's death. and then it went away, and then coming back again after Gahi's going missing," Junghee stated.

I froze, Nineteen looked towards me, my brother was looking down, while the other members, the ones present were looking straight at me. I wanted to ask what they were looking to me, but then again, I was thinking maybe they thought I knew something. And I did, but the promise we made as kids, I couldn't tell them. I realized that my friends, other brothers, my second family, the Hyungs, the other members of BAP was looking to me, also. 

Junghee looked at me, I looked back to him, a soft smile was on his face, a sad look in his eyes. I felt wetness on my cheek I wiped my cheeks, to realize that I was crying. It was always a secret between us, ever since I could remember, he protected me from getting bullied at school, and I was the one that protected him from himself, from the monsters under his bed, I chased away his nightmares, rapping a song. Sometimes when I came home from a dancing school, he was in his room in the corner, with his head in his arms, crying softly. 
I asked him why he was crying all the time, and he told me that he tried taking a nap, but had a nightmare. When I was going through training for T.S, he would call me, telling me that the nightmare was worse that night, and mom wasn't there. 

He pushed me to chase my dreams, held my hand through every hardship in life, when going through the lawsuit with the rest of my hyungs from BAP, he was my rock, he was my anchor, texting me every single day of the hiatus to be strong, to keep my head up and to never give in. I felt him there in spirit, cheering me on, keeping me from giving up. 

Through every tour, every tear, every win, every loss, he was the first one I called in my family, telling him what was going on. Even when I called at 3 am, crying about not getting the dance right no matter how much I tried, he didn't get mad. 

He wasn't there 24/7 like when we were younger, with him being on missions, and being in one of the strongest divisions, in one of the strongest groups, and me going on tour, practicing and chasing a dream I had since I was younger. But I still felt him by my side in spirit, I think it helps because of the bracelet he made and gave to me when I started training in T.S. I broke it two times already, since the string wasn't leather, but he would fix it whenever I brought it over, laughing at me when I cried because I broke it. He always said to me, 'It's fine Little brother why are you crying?' 

He never gave on me, even when I almost gave up on myself, he pulled me along with him, to the future. Through everything I've gone through in my life he was always there, whether in spirit or in person. 

I lost track of what was going on, because of the memories that popped through my mind when Junghee looked at me with that sad smile, that soft but sad smile, that had tears in his eyes. 

I hated that look, I really did, the last time I saw him was when we were in middle school, eleven years old, It was a day I was actually able to go to school, and he wasn't there. Only for him later,  texted me to drop by the cafe he told me to meet at, and he was giving me the same look. And he wouldn't tell me what happened.

I used my sleeve to wipe the stray tears that slipped down my cheek, Junghee was slowly walking over to me, as he wiped away the tears from my cheeks, patting my head softly, like he did after I got bullied before when we were kids. 

"Why are you crying, little brother? It's okay to break the promise now. You don't have to cry anymore," he said. He doesn't call me 'little brother' that much, even though I'm the younger twin, we are still the same age, born on the same day, of the same month of the same year. He was just 3 and a half minutes older than me. 

The only times he called me little brother was when I cried, and when I felt down. When I felt little of myself he would hug me tightly and then declare he had to go and beat the person that made me cry.  
"But-" I mumbled. 

"I didn't actually realize you kept it to yourself for so long, with this, even with not telling your group who I was. I thought you would have told them already. I thought you would have broken down and told Junseo Hyung about everything long before this, But junseo Hyung never talked about this to me at all, and I know you didn't mention a thing," Junghee said. 

"Why would I-" I trailed. 

"Because I told you if it was hard for you to hide it yourself to tell someone, anyone. I was the first one to meet Yongguk Hyung between us, I would have been fine if you told him, if you told anyone in BAP. Their your second family Little brother, just like how nineteen hyungs are my second family.-" He trailed on for a little, his eyes watery. As he smiled a soft smile, but this time it the soft look of happiness reached his eyes instead of that sad eyes that I loathed so much with the soft smile. 

"F-for the first time, it's not just the two of us fighting all of the monsters like it has been for years of our lives already, we aren't alone anymore little brother, like we have been for years," Junghee said. Tears started rushing down his cheeks. "We don't have to shield ourselves from the rest of the world anymore, our family got bigger now," Junghee said, he wiped the tears away from his cheeks. I felt tears rush down my cheeks too.

"For 21 years it' was only the two of us, battling through our childhood, even though Junseo was there, we always just huddled together. When I suffered from depression the first time you were there, you were there through my panic attacks, there in spirit and in person. I was there to push you to chase your dream you almost gave up on so many times. But look where we are now. Thank you for keeping the promise Junhong, you don't have to hide it to yourself anymore." Junghee said. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders putting his face on my shoulder and I did the same to him.

I can see what he was talking about, it wasn't just us in this 60-mile open road anymore, it wasn't just us going through the future, it wasn't just us sitting in a space, huddled together a wall surrounded around us, instead there was twenty-two walking beside us on the open road, on the road to the future, they had broken the wall down and we never noticed till now. Nineteen and BAP were with us walking towards the future.  For the first time, we weren't suffering just the two of us, even though we knew for sure we would always have eachother, but we also didn't have to just be alone just the two of us. 


Jongho/Koda's POV: 

I didn't know what this had to do with the nightmares, that Dealo has been having, but I didn't say anything to them when they were crying, all of us weren't. But I noticed the sad look on BAP's faces. and all of the others. And I was getting teary-eyed, before I knew it I walked over to them, squeezed both of their shoulders. Before I ruffled their hair. 
"Hyung. What?" I knew that was Junhong that asked me. 

Because Dealo was the one that smiled at me, before throwing his arms around me, the people who aren't normally around to see the relationship Dealo, Gahi and I's relationship doesn't know what the whole squeezing his shoulder and ruffling his hair means. Even if he was two inches taller, we are still older than him by two years. 
"Gahi's not here, but I'm still here kid," I said. 

"We are all here. Anyways we will find Gahi, I promise," Youngji Hyung said. 

"I know Hyung. I know." Dealo said. He wiped tears away. He had a smile on his face, as a lot of us went over and ruffle his hair. Both him and his brother. 


Soohyun/Gahi's POV: 

     I was taken out of the hospital, but really it was me saying I was okay, I was still tired, but I needed to find out what this is all about. Why this happened in the first place. I knew where the hideout was, I could walk over if I wanted to, but I'm not ready yet.
I wasn't sure the reason, how exactly it happened. But I knew for sure I had to figure out before going back home.