|| Chapter #4 ||

TWISTED

Sehun's POV: 

   I looked up to see someone that looked just like Luhan Hyung, only he had tattoos, black hair with blood red highlights, I realized he had a machine gun behind him. I noticed they all had dog tags with their names, as well as a gold band ring, with the group symbol on it. This person that just came out of the room, the look-alike of Luhan looked a lot more imitating and scarier than Luhan, he was obviously wearing gray contacts, and it makes him look scarier. 

"Cut it out, you es!" He spoke in the same voice as Luhan, expect his as a tad bit of a sharpness to it. Everyone froze like statues. 

He came walking down, everyone moved so he can get close, enough, and so that he can stand in front of the group. I knew he was probably the leader because they all seemed to listen to him. 

"So you're really Sehun?" He asked.

"They just asked me that question and I said I was. What is this all about? Why did you have to use the forgetful smoke on my hyungs? And where is my brother?" I asked.

"That's more than one.." The leader said. 

"Just answer," I said. 

Everyone else in the room looked to eachother with pointed looks, as I saw the one standing next to me was looking down sadly, I saw a little bit of what looked like worry in his eyes. 
"G- I mean Soohyun has gone missing and we don't know where he is.." The leader said. He sounded like he was going to say another name, Maybe a nickname my brother had here. 

"What do you mean he's gone? Wasn't he in Florida in the first place?" I asked. 

"No, he came back home a month ago, for good." The figure next to me said. 

"Okay, so then what about my other Question? Why did you use forgetful smoke on my group members?" I asked.

"Because they would have followed us," The figure next to me said. 

"And how do you guys know my brother?" I asked.

"He is one of us since he was seven." the leader said.

"Wait, what?" I asked. 

"Geez, you ask too many questions. It's a long story Sehun. But all you need to know is that your Brother is one of us. I guess you can say we are his family away from home. We are a brotherhood who takes care of one another." The leader said. Who looked like Luhan Hyung.  It was shocking, even though Soohyun and I look too much alike.

"Look before you say anything else. We should all introduce our self's. I will start off. My name is Lu Yu jie. But please call me Gou. I'm the leader of this crew. I'm known to be the planner, the one that plans the every move we make." Gou said. 

I nodded. Someone else went, He looked to me first. Just looking me up and down and not saying anything. I was nervous as to why he was just staring at me. Before he broke out in a smile. "Hello I'm Byungho, But just call me B.Jay. I'm one of the Tricksters of the group. I deal with trying to be the distraction," he said. Bjay had dyed orange hair, with black tips. He wasn't as muscle built as Gou, but he had some muscle, but he had a skinny build.

I froze, it was hard to understand. But I think he means, that he is the one who comes in just to make sure the person doesn't see the others. I finally realized he looked like the older version of Bjoo from ToppDogg. "Are you related to Bjoo from Toppdogg?" I asked. 

He blinked but laughed. "His my baby brother." He said with a small smile. I was shocked when he said that. 

"I'm Andong. I'm the Surgeon in the group, I make sure no one gets hurt.. You may know my little brother Gohn. A former member of Toppdogg." He said. Andong had Silver hair, he was wearing baby blue contacts, he had only one tattoo on his shoulder, it was a dragon circling his right arm. I realized he had one eye that had a cut over his eye. You can tell his resemblance with Gohn. But it wasn't much.

Next was one that didn't have the bullet vast or anything. Instead, he was wearing regular clothes. "Hi, I'm Jayjay. I'm going to bother telling you my real name, though your Gahi's baby twin brother, I don't really feel like sharing that yet." He paused. I gulped I thought he wouldn't like me. But a slight smile went on his face. "I will warm up to you. Just not yet. Hope we can be friends, and before you ask. I'm the negotiator. My position explains itself." Jayjay said. 

"I'm Xu Taewoon. But just call me Tae. I'm the Mapper, I map out locations to the trackers and anyone in our group if needed." Tae said. He was the first one that reached out his hand to me, some of the others so far had either patted my head or my shoulder. I reached out and grabbed his hand, as I slowly shook his hand.

I froze when I looked and realized the next member in my brother's crew, looked so much like Chanyeol Hyung. He had candy looking hair, his hair was light blue, pink and a touch of lime green. there was tattoos running from his both of his arms as a sleeve and some on his neck. 

"I'm Chanhee, I'm known as Caya in this group. I'm the fighter. I'm the one that attacks only when someone attacks anyone else in a group. Supposedly mostly the members that are always on the field and not in the building." Chanhee Hyung said. I thought he was also going to pat my shoulder or head. But instead he lightly poked my forehead with his pointer figure. 
"
Ouch." I said frowning. "Why did you do that!?" I asked.

"Caya does that with everyone. By the way I'm Kyuuming. But call me DJ, I'm a 93 liner. I take care of the building here as the guard. To make sure no one comes in if they even pass our traps." He said. He smiled at me. Like most of the others he had a short sleeve shirt, underneath a black bullet vast, combat boots, black pants, He also had a walkie-talkie, 1 handgun. And nothing else. His hair was a light purple. 

I looked over to the member who looked identical to Mark from Got7. 'How much twins are in this group?' I thought to myself.

"There is seven twins in this group. Gahi, Koda, Caya hyung, Gou Hyung, Yang Hyung, Me and Dealo" He said.

I blinked. I looked around and realized there was only 13 here, My brother isn't here,  I counted wrong. But then why is there a picture with 16 and then one with 19 and why are they called 19 if there is 16 of them? it was confusing. 

"Anyways. I'm Marco Tuan. But just call me Mikey. That's what everyone calls me. I'm also one that doesn't go out on the streets unless I need too. I'm the hacker in the group." He said. He had Brown hair, but there was black highlights. He was wearing red contacts, although it looks scary it wasn't as scary as Gou. But he was anything but a string bean. He had muscle on his arm. 

I knew it was the one who brought me here. He had a head of Dark blue hair, He was wearing no contacts, but his eyes shone some Mischievousness. I don't think I really need to explain how he looked since I did before.
"I'm Kim Jongho. Call me Koda. I'm your brothers best friend and one of the other Trackers. And before you ask. Your brother is the other Tracker. We are partners. We trained together." he said. I froze kind of shocked a little. He may seem cold-hearted and stern. But his voice was anything but Coldhearted. He sounded relaxed, but I can tell by looking in his eyes more he was worried about my brother. I wanted to call him a liar, that he can't be my brothers best friend, cause I would have met him because he told me before that he and Soohyun knew eachother since they were five. But I couldn't the worry in his eyes, shown me that it was true. I mean no one looked that worried over just anyone unless they are very close.

"I'm Jayden. I'm in charge of the member's safety when they are missions. Making sure they get out safely." he said. Jayden had a buzz cut, he too was wearing casual clothing. But he did have a bullet vast.

Next to him was someone who was one of the shortest in the room. He had dyed blonde hair, He was wearing a hat backward, Shorts, a tank top bullet vast nothing underneath though, along with black converse.

He smiled at me, "Nice to meet you Hyung I'm Rjay. I'm one of the Spy's." He said.

I froze a little, "Hyung?" I asked. I wasn't really used to being called Hyung all that much. Unless at award ceremonies. 

"Well, you are a year older than me." He said.

I realized that Soohyun wasn't the Maknae like I was, he had 3 members who were younger than him. 

Finally was this one who looked again identical to another Idol it was Zelo from BAP. Like his brother he was tall, he had dark red hair, almost looking like blood. He was wearing black gloves with no fingertips, He was wearing green camouflage pants, combat boots, a white tank top over was a bulletproof vest and over was a black hoodie. That had a picture of a skull. I knew he was younger than me for sure. Since Zelo is a 96 liner. So that means the kid is twenty and a half. He was about to turn twenty-one in October. 

"Maknae are you going to introduce yourself?" Gou asked. I saw Gou's eyes kind of softened when he looked to the youngest of their group.

"Huh? Oh.. Sorry. I lost the sense of time. Anyways.. Hello, Hyung. I'm Choi Jung Hee. Call me Dealo if you want. I'm another Spy.." Dealo said.

I nodded. I still had a lot of questions, as to why they brought me here? Why there was a picture with 19, they are called 19 and Another picture with 16. But yet only 13 are here. I understand my brother isn't here. But they should be 16 than.. Where are the other 2 in the group? 

Time Skip: 

They didn't really tell me most of the answers. They only answered that they needed my help, to pretend to be my brother until they find him. Because of someone coming back, who wants to meet them that they haven't seen in so long. But who I don't know. 

Currently, I was driving in my brothers Green car, since he left it here and Gou handed me the keys, saying I should sleep at Soohyuns apartment. And not at the hideout, although everyone else was sleeping there. It was confusing if you asked me. 

When finally getting to the building. I parked before exiting. I looked down at what I was wearing. And it was Soohyun's camouflage shirt, Black shirt, with a bullet vest and a black motorcycle jacket. I felt uncomfortable. I mean this is my brother's style. Not mine. But Gou made me wear this for right now. 
They still wouldn't tell me that much detail, I mean I know they don't trust me that much but Soohyun was my brother, They can atleast know I would never want to harm my own flesh and blood. 

Next thing I knew I was sitting in my brother's apartment, after the whole confrontation, from Soohyun's friends. 

I was looking around looking for something to tell me where the hell my brother went. Any clue.

But there was nothing. I was about to give up. But then I picked up this album from his desk, and a letter fell out, it was addressed to me. I opened it and looked and it was my brother's handwriting. It had a few sentences almost a small paragraph.

Sehun, 

If you're reading this; it means something happened, and I ended up disappearing. I know you want answers, But do me a favor, don't come looking for me. I'm sorry Sehun, But this I have to do. 

- Soohyun 

I was confused at what he meant. But something inside screamed at me to panic, to worry and call the cops. But for some reason, I stayed rooted to the spot. Because on the paper was also a small spot of blood.


Soohyun's POV: 

   I looked around the place I'm at, and it felt like I wasn't getting any closer. My throat was hurting and I was feeling light headed.  My vision was blurry. And it was hard to see,  My whole body violently shook. And suddenly I couldn't walk.

My body racked forward harshly, as I coughed out blood like I have for a few days. 

And the last thing I saw before I out was a blurry figure, who somehow got in front of me without me realizing. Who somehow knew my nickname that my group mates called me.  

"GAHI!" 


???'s POV: 

I looked worriedly, to this kid I knew for a long time. I threw myself forward before he fell to the ground, in his own blood that he just coughed out.  And two question's was on my mind. 

'What the hell was this kid doing out here? And what the hell is going on with him?' 


A/N: Was going to make it longer. But the Special Chapter was already pretty long. Plus this seemed like a good stopping point. I know I'm evil. Ending at a cliffhanger. (Yet Again.) But here you are. 

- Nic