|| Special Chapter_ 2||

TWISTED

I Thought it would be fun to show a little of what it looks like if Nineteen had a chat (Remember there is only 16. Due to their Past) 

If you like It I could show more of these if you like. 

-Nic 

P.S. 7 profiles got unleashed. (Which means there are 9 Profiles left. A big shocker is coming haha) What do you guys think of the profiles?
Of the story? Sorry if you feel like the flow is moving t0o slow. I just want to show some puzzle pieces slowly, without rushing to when the story will become very rocky, which is soon. Right now is the calm before the "Storm" happens. 

P.S.2:(Right now only 15 known members) The 16th member that makes it 16 is not here yet since I ended it with a cliffhanger of having him show up but you don't know who it is.  But the final member will be added if other chats are made. 


Yongji: 86_Bang86 

Gou: Lu_YJ_Gou90 

Chanhee: Its_PCH 

Marco: MikeyTuan93 

Koda: KO_DA 
Gahi: OH_Gahi

Dealo: Its-DeaLO96

 

 KO_DA: Made Chat titled: NINETEEN_S.C.S

KO_DA invited: 86_Bang86, Lu_YJ_Gou90, Its_PCH, MikeyTuan93, OH_Gahi, Its-DeaLO96

86_Bang_86 logged on.

Lu_YJ_Gou90 logged on. 

Its_PCH logged on.

MikeyTuan93 logged on. 

OH_Gahi logged on. 

Its-DeaLO96 logged on.  

 

86_Bang86: Why did you title it that, when it's only the seven of us?

KO_DA: I wanted to invite the others, but some are busy, they didn't want to come on, though they have an account, and I can't invite the mysterious 16th member because Author - Nim hasn't got to that part of the story yet.

Lu_YJ_Gou90: Well, Luhan is looking over here, so let's try to make this snappy.

OH_Gahi: You're in China? 

Lu_YJ_Gou90: I came here to visit. Been here for a few days now. 

Its-DeaLO96: Why don't we invite our brothers in here? I mean there is only seven of us on. So it's not like they will get overwhelmed. 

Its_PCH: But then if its Chanyeol he would invite s, Regardless if they are someone's brother on here. 

86_Bang86: Don't have a problem with that I'm pretty sure Yongguk or Junhong would bring their members on also. 

Its_PCH: Alright I guess if you guys don't mind then it's fine. 

 

KO_DA: Made 86_Bang86 as the admin. Reason: His our Leader.

 

86_Bang86: You didn't have to make me the Admin

KO_DA: You're our leader, you should be able to control our chat. And mentor it. So if anyone on this chat starts behaving badly you can kick them out, suspend them or block them for a little. So you can control who we invite and how many. 

86_Bang86: That isn't necessary Koda.

KO_DA: To late I already did it.

86_Bang86: -_-'  Alright, whatever. Just invite them. 

 

KO_DA invited: OOH_Sehun, Real_PCY, and  DancingMachineKai 

KO_DA Invited: BangYongguk and Zelo96

 

 

MikeyTuan93: That's all you're inviting? 

KO_DA: I don't have the others.

Lu_YJ_Gou90:  Wow. Both Gahi and Sehun has almost the same username.

OH_Gahi: Pretty cool.

OOH_Sehun: Pretty cool.

OH_Gahi: *Sends virtual highfive* 

Lu_YJ_Gou90: (-_-)' 

MikeyTuan93: LMAO
 

BangYongguk: Hyung. What the hell kind of username is "86_Bang86"?

86_Bang86: What it's just my year of birth and my last name whats wrong with that? XD

BangYongguk: ...

86_Bang86: Anyways... 

 

86_Bang86: Invited Himchannie, DaeDae, TheBrain, and MoonJongup.


Himchannie: Why are you inviting us, if this is your group chat?

KO_DA: There are only 7 of us logged on the other 15 are busy and Author Nim wouldn't let me invite our 16th member.

OH_Gahi: He hasn't gotten revealed yet, Sherlock.

OOH_Sehun: -__- 

DancingMachineKai: XD

86_Bang86: Don't worry Sehun, they do this all the time. They bicker seemingly 24/7. 

MikeyTuan93: And yet you wonder why they are still best friends. 

Its-Dealo96: Same thing with Daehyun Hyung and Yongjae hyung.

DaeDae: Anyways what's going on? 

Its-Dealo96: Nothing much. I just finished the skateboard I was building. 

Himchannie: You build skateboards?

BangYongguk: He has been building skateboards since he was 12.

TheBrain: Now this I never knew. 

Zelo96: You built another one? 

Its-Dealo96: Yeah. I did. I was just bored so I choose to build one.

Real_PCY: You gotta admit that is pretty cool.

Its_PCH: Our maknae for you Hyung. :-) 

DancingMachineKai: Chanhee Hyung? if you're only 6 minutes younger or so, why do you call him Hyung?
Real_PCY: His been calling me "Hyung" For the longest time. 

Its_PCH: Well he is my Older twin brother.

OH_Gahi: Speaking of twin brothers. Dealo, I can't believe you and Zelo traded for 2 weeks and no one noticed. 

Its-Dealo96: You, Koda, and Youngji did.

OH_Gahi: Well Youngji Hyung was a given, he grew up being the big brother of two Identical twins. If anyone could tell twins apart it would be him. Plus I feel like there are more differences than similarities between you and Zelo. 

Its-Dealo96: What do you mean? 

OH_Gahi: Well, for instance, Maknae.While Zelo is Shy, you're anything but shy. You're bold. and get befriend anyone. Even if you just met them. 

Its-Dealo96: true