||Chapter #9 ||

TWISTED

 Just coming out, since I went camping and didn't have enough time, wasn't able to charge my phone and didn't have internet. -  Nic.


No One's POV: 

    Gou was looking at the youngest of the group with such sadness he knew how close they were, how much Dealo joked with his best friend. He knew how much Dealo looked up to Zimo. Zimo was once Youngjis best friend and the partner of his. Every choice he made with through Zimo. And I knew no matter how bad we all felt. Gou knew all of us could never know how Youngji felt; he also knew that Yongji would never tell them. 

BAP other than Yongguk and Zelo was looking with half sad half confused look. Confusion, because they didn't know the background story of what Dealo was saying. While the other members of Nineteen were just looking like they wanted to stand up to comfort their baby Maknae. But they were also scared to say something wrong that made their normally energetic youngest. They knew the only one who can handle this, to have any hopes of making this all better was on a very long mission. And they didn't know if he was actually alive. 

However, Yongguk found himself, feeling upset that Yongji didn't tell him more of the story. Regardless if he was 17, regardless if he was the younger brother. Yongguk felt like he didn't know Dealo all that much; much less his own Hyung. He wondered if even Natasha Noona actually knew anything about the background story of Nineteen. It made the feeling he had of feeling like two of the most important people in his life can't even trust him enough.  He wanted to yell at his big brother, demand to know why he was never told about whatever his own little brother figure is saying. He thought he knew his big brother, he thought he knew Dealo and heck he thought he knew the Maknae of his own group. But he came to find out that Zelo, or Junhong was a twin, and surprise surprise the twin is someone he knew before. And about his big brother, he didn't know what the heck his brother hid from him, and he knew he sure as hell couldn't demand an answer from Yongji at all. 

Finally, Zelo was feeling a little bit angry, a little sad and partly wanting to get up and start to demand the whole damn story. He didn't know what to think, he thought he knew his own damn brother, his twin brother for heaven sakes. But he didn't, he didn't know him all that much, maybe at all! and it hurt, it hurt his heart to see his brother look so broken, so scared, so unsure of himself.  He stared at his brother, who was facing away from him, he can see his shoulder shaking, can hear his voice crack as he talked, and he could see the tears falling to the floor. 
He knew his brother was crying, how could he not the damn evidence was in front of him. 

He didn't like feeling hopeless, he didn't like feeling useless, but yet. He did. His brother was crying in front of him for the umpteenth time and he couldn't do to make him feel better, he didn't know any of the damn stories behind what his brother just revealed. 


Soohyun's POV: 

     I got up from the bed carefully. knowing that I made the wrong move, I could really hurt myself more. And the next thing I needed was Yongji getting more angry at me, and then I become more of a burden to him. 

When I came out of the room I've been for the first few days. I was surprised to see he wasn't here. I was confused and kind of sad that he left again, that was before I saw a letter from him. I read the letter and he said he was going to go to the city of Seoul. And I sat there for a little wondering why he didn't just bring me there since he knew that I should have been there. 
I wonder what he was doing, I knew he wasn't yet done with his mission yet. But I have a feeling he was going there to check on something or someone. At that smiled, a slight smile made it on my face. It wouldn't surprise me since I knew Yongji Hyung was still very protective of his little brothers, Yongnam Hyung and Yongguk Hyung. Especially Yongguk Hyung, since not only was he the youngest, but he was constantly in the spotlight, due to being BAP's Leader. 

Though Yongguk Hyung is 27 now, I know there is no way that Yongji was going to let down his protectiveness. Because in his eyes, Yongnam Hyung and Yongguk Hyung will always be "His Baby Brothers" 


Yongji's POV: 

  I was riding my motorcycle through the city, I would have brought Gahi back if it wasn't for the fact that I was worried about his condition and the fact that it looks like the liquid is somehow affecting his mind, more than it ever has. And I need to figure out what the hell those people did to him before I lose someone else in my crew. I didn't have the heart to tell Gahi, but that was the mission I had for these years. Trying to figure out how to help Gahi, trying to prevent anything worse from happening to him.

I parked my motorcycle in a parking lot before I went on top of a roof top of an apartment building to over seeing the city, with help of the ladder. And I was confused to see my little brother, and his group members (which includes Junhong, Dealo's twin brother.) They were walking out of our hideout and heading out to their van. I smiled softly. As I fixed the mask to my face and put the hood of the cloak I was wearing.

I went down the ladder this time on the other side. The van passed by me, And I saw BAP's manager froze when he saw me. I didn't know what he stepped on the brake for, and why he looked like he saw a ghost. 

I looked down and realized that since I lifted my arm, and he saw my hand, He saw the ring on my finger, the one that all of the Nineteen had. 'Damn' I  thought.

I knew he couldn't read the dog tag that I had due to the fact that my lifted arm was covering it. But he saw the walkie talkie, my phone and the cross bow that was there. I went closer the window carefully. I silently told him to put down the window. 

Right now, you can say I was thankful that there was a voice changer in this mask I was wearing. Because if my little brother remembered my voice I would be screwed and I couldn't help Gahi with the mission. 

"Your one of them aren't you?" The manager asked. 
I saw Yongguk was sitting next to him, looking at me with a confused look.

"Yes," I said. 

He looked confused, "Why are you still out? Did Gou send you out?" He asked.

I laughed, I smiled from the mask. "Just to make it clear. I'm the one who calls the shots in Nineteen. Also. You don't want to be seen around these streets at this time, even if this is counted as Nineteen's territory. There are enemies all over. And you have two people with you who are a family of Nineteens members." I said. 
It took everything I had to not put my hoodie down, rip my mask off and tell Yongguk that I was back. But I knew once I did that I wouldn't be able to leave.

"Phantom?!" He said shocked. 
I was glad that Yongguk didn't really know my nickname because if he did he would be getting out of the car right now, though I didn't know if he would be happy to see me or angry at me. 

I laughed, "How did you know?" I asked.

"Gou mentioned you." He said.

I smirked from under the mask. "Oh really?" I asked. 

I looked to Yongguk now. I took out a card, the Ace of spades. Our symbol. Though we haven't really used it. Only ones who use it is the trackers, Caya, who was the Attacker and Anytime that want our presence to be known. Before I took out a pen and wrote something out before I handed it to Yongguk. 

"Don't lose it Kid. I know the others would remember the code." I said.

Yongguk frowned. "I'm 27 for your information. I'm not a kid!" Yongguk retorted.

"I'm older than you. You're a kid to me." I said. 

"Why don't you tell them yourself?" Yongguk asked.

'How could you not realize that your older brother is the leader of nineteen?' I thought.  I know I have a mask on and stuff. But it wasn't like I was hiding anything. I was trying to make sure if there are enemies they don't link me to Yongguk. The last thing I wanted was to put one of my little brothers in danger. 

"Listen, I'm on a mission right now. I can't go there yet." I started. I paused to look at him, taking in what he looked like now. And I found myself tearing up, thankful that the hood of the cloak blocked out my face. 
"You've grown, little brother," I said. I froze when I realized I gave away my identity to him. But it was too late.

He froze when I said that. I was starting to believe that maybe this wasn't the best idea. He knew who I was no doubt about it. But I knew if  I took to long Gahi would worry and I would never finish the dang mission. I wanted to stay to finally talk to him more than I just did. But I couldn't, I had to finish what I started. So I did the hardest thing I could do right now, I  turned away from my brother and went on to the roof to go back on the motorcycle. Not before I heard Yongguk say quietly. "Hyung?"