Playing games

Dazzling Dreams

The boys were famished from filming as they had a fairly early lunch which was considered as a brunch for them because they did not have time for breakfast. By the time they were in the car, they were grumbling about how hungry they were, to me, through text as I was in another car where all the staffs are. When we reached BigHit, Hobeom, BTS’ manager was nice to allow me to take BTS van so I can get to their dorm.

The minute we stepped into the house, the boys started to complain about how hungry they are. Jin, opened the fridge to check what they have. They only had some eggs, kimchi, seaweed and ham. They do not even have rice at home. They had a few pack of instant rice, hence Jin decided to make some kimchi fried rice. I helped Jin to beat the eggs and cut up the seaweed while he fried the rice and ham. Suga decided to order some pizza and jajangmyeon as the fried rice will not be enough to fill the stomach of 10 hungry boys and a girl who eats as much as a guy. Mark, Jackson and Yugyeom decided to come over.

Soon, the house was packed with people and the living room was too small to accommodate all of us. We all sat on the floor, moved the table aside and laid the food on the floor. The boys reached in for food, wolfing it down like water while I try to keep up with them, by stuffing myself. After second piece of my pizza, the pizzas were wiped clean with bits of tomatoes and capsicum left. The kimchi fried rice was long gone as the delivered food took a while to reach. Everyone had their own bowl of jajangmyeon after the pizza. It is unbelievable how we shared a few bites of kimchi fried rice and six pizzas and after, twelve bowls of jajangmyeon. Jin somehow had the privilege of getting one more bowl of jajangmyeon to himself. Though Mark does not seem to be the type to be into Korean food, he ate well and finished everything on his plate. “Didn’t know you like Korean food,” I nudged him on his elbow. “Yeah, I got used to it, it’s not that bad. I will still prefer pizza over jajangmyeon though,” he stated. “Same! Though I love Korean food, I am still a Western food addict, I need my burgers and chips,” I laughed.

We cleaned up quickly, set up the tables and our first game was jenga. There were too many players so Jungkook and Yugyeom went to the room to play computer games while the rest of us huddled around the table at the living room. Even before the game started, Jackson was already hyper and yelling excitedly about how good he is at jenga. Since there were too many people, we decided to split into groups of three.

Suga, Jhope and Jimin were in one team, Jackson, Rapmon and me in another team and Jin, V and Mark together. At first I was going to team up with Mark because he was still awkward around the boys but I played paper so I did not get to choose my own team. Jackson won so he got to choose his team mates. Jackson immediately warmed up with everyone, especially Rapmon, since he seems to admire his rapping skills.

Without a doubt, he chose Rapmon and Rapmon chose me. Suga won the second round so he picked s and the rest became a default team. Our team was doing really well as Jackson lived up to his name, he played risky moves but managed to get away with it while I was being careful and slow, making sure that my piece moves out smoothly.

When it was Rapmon’s turn, he poked the jenga block which was on the side, his one single touch made the whole tower came toppling down. I have no idea how but he destroyed it thoroughly. The blocks splattered across the table, with some shooting onto our laps and some landed on the floor.

“HAHAHAHA! Hyung you are so bad at this,” Jimin started cracking laughing, Jin followed with his window-wiping laugh, Jhope with his loud and pitchy laugh, Mark laughing silently, Jackson clapping his hand like wild seals while laughing aloud, Suga smiling and shaking his head, V with his “het het ha ha ha” and Rapmon just touches the back of his head, still shocked at the after effect of his touch.

While on the other hand, Jungkook and Yugyeom were yelling loudly about some character in the game and letting out whoops of cheers when their team is playing well. They yell “NOOOOOOO!” and “AHHHHHH!” when things seem to be bad in the game. Those two played well together since they are the maknaes of both teams.

Since we lost, we were punished with finger flicks on the forehead. The boys, especially Jin, flicked Jackson and Rapmon really hard and you could easily hear “thud” among Jungkook’s and Yugyeom’s screaming from the room. When it was my turn, the boys went soft with me as they all used 50% of their strength. In fact, Jin’s fingers just touched lightly on my forehead and gave me a warm smile. I smiled in response. His actions ignited a strong crowd disapproval. “Ayyy, hyung how can you flick it so lightly,” V whined. I stuck my tongue out at V, “I am not going easy on you Tae, if you lose, watch out,” I threatened teasingly.

Jungkook and Yugyeom, came out of their room, complaining about how they lost more than they won and wanted to join us too. So we decided to change the game, since Rapmon was so bad at it, it ruined the whole game for us, we even left him till the last to play and he still manage wreck it like wrecked-it Ralph. We decided to play 007 Bang since we have a huge group. The person who got it wrong will get an Indian bob. We played the silent version of it, which makes it hard for the hyper people to contain their excitement.

 

 

A/N: Thank you ARMY and fellow KPOP fandoms for making BTS win possible. 
Let's stay united, my KPOP fandoms <3