Green Bangtan

Dazzling Dreams

“Woah, I can’t believe it…” Rapmon exclaimed all of a sudden when I was styling his hair. “What? Are you talking to me?” I asked. “Yeah, I can’t believe you went out with Taehyung alone to the amusement park.” He huffed. “I…I did tell him to invite you guys too but he wanted to go with me only…” I trailed off. V, clearly guilty, was grinning and proud that all the boys knew that we went out together. It seems like he did some boasting because shots were being fired at me for betraying them.

“You even packed lunch for him? You guys went to eat hamburgers too?” Jin shot at me while pouting. “Noona, you went on rides without me? You guys had fun without me?” Jungkook said with a hurt look on his face. “I thought you like oppa the most,” Suga chimed in. “Not you oppa, I thought you wouldn’t gang up with them on me…” I pleaded. “You should have called me too, I wanted to go amusement park!” J-hope whined. “Hobi oppa, you will be screaming all the time, you sure you wanted to go?” I teased. “Not fair that you guys went alone, you never made lunch for me!” Jimin called out.

“Oh my goodness, look at what you have done, Kim Tae Hyung!” as I punched him lightly a few times on his arm. He was just grinning senselessly. “You don’t have to tell everyone about the whole thing!” I sighed. I guess I have to put up with green, jealous and whiny Bangtan for today. “I promise I will take you all to an amusement park when we get the chance and I will pack lunch for everyone, is that cool now?” I surrendered after hearing thousands of little comments here and there about ditching them or going behind their back to go on a date. 

“That’s not enough, you have to go on a date with me, just me only,” Rapmon winked. If I did not know him better, I will think he is serious but he is just playing with me. “Yeah, yeah, that’s just sitting in the studio and talking,” I replied nonchalantly. I decided to head to the toilet to let the fire burn out a little before going back to the room to be roasted again.

“Mark?” I blurted out as I saw the man in front of me, who was dressed with a donut jumper, silvery blonde hair with some pink highlights. “Rhiannon?” he turned around to look at me when I called out. “Oh my gosh, that’s you? Woah what a transformation,” I commented. “How long has it been? What are you doing here?” He asked, surprised to see me. “I am working in Korea now, as a makeup artist for BTS. What about you?” I replied. “I am part of a KPOP group called Got7, I am an idol now,” he smiled.

“Well give your old friend a hug, will you?” I smiled as I reached in for a hug. We were friends in High School when I moved to LA because of my parent’s work. We moved back to NYC after I graduated from High School so I lost most of my contacts. “I think it’s been five years? Since you moved to Korea in 2010” I said. “Oh wow, that’s been long. Anyway, I have to go for a dry rehearsal, let’s catch up later year? I will give you my phone number.” He replied. I handed him my phone and he saved his number. “I will text you later, good luck with your rehearsal!” I said before waving goodbye to him.

I returned to BTS fitting room, smiling while holding onto my phone. “Guess what I saw! Rian was flirting with Got7 Mark!” Jimin yelled out, making sure all of them heard it. I realised our conversation was in English and Jimin might have easily misunderstood. “She even ask for his number!” He added. Here we go again…

Before I could even give an explanation, one by one, they were teasing me and making fun of me for “picking up” a guy. I decided to keep quiet because I did nothing wrong. I will just ignore them and hopefully they will stop. After wrapping up for the day, we were walking towards the van to head back to BigHit. Jin and I were walking side by side while the other boys were running to get the best seats. “Were you really flirting with that guy called Mark?” Jin said in a low voice. I turned to look at him and his face was dark. He was visibly upset about something throughout the day and I could tell since he was not talking much or laughing away with the members. “No, I wasn’t flirting. Mark was my High School friend and I just bumped into him today along the corridor,” I explained.

“Really?” he asked. “Really, he is just an old friend,” I reaffirmed. “Good!” he said, his mouth slightly curving upwards and his face seems to brighten a little. “Were you worried, Jin oppa?” I said as I nudged him on his arms. “Yeah I was, I was thinking how to delete his number on your phone,” he replied in a serious tone. “Oppa! How can you think of that!” I scolded as I punched him lightly on his arm. He shrugged and draped his arm over my shoulder, “Now that I know, since you guys are just friends, I won't.”                                       

Rapmon texted me later that night, asking, “Who’s that Mark guy?”

Me: He is an old friend from High School
Rapmon: Were you flirting with him?
Me: No and why are you curious?
Rapmon: Cause
Me: Cause what?
Rapmon: You are not supposed to flirt with any guy. In fact, you shouldn’t be flirting with anyone except
Me: Except…?
Rapmon: Me.
Me: Says the one that flirts all the time! Teaching Jungkook to call himself a playboy
Rapmon: The kid loves it. I only flirt with you though ;)
Me: STOP! IT! I know you are just playing but jokes can only be taken to a certain limit. I am near my limits
Rapmon: I am not playing though and I will like to push your limits.
Me: No. K bye.

I cannot handle Kim Nam Joon and his flirty remarks no more. I am off to sleep.