Morning

Dazzling Dreams

Maybe it was the dancing, maybe it was the singing, maybe it was because I had so much fun. I slept like a log, without any dream. I felt so refreshed after a goodnight sleep. I turned to my side and watched the boys sleeping soundly. V had his hands and legs spread out which fell on top of Jimin and Jungkook. Jungkook looks adorable like a baby and he kicked off his blanket. Jimin have his thumb on his lips; Suga slept curled up in a semi-fetus position; Jhope’s mouth was wide open; Rapmon was snoring softly and Jin… Jin looks like a sleeping beauty, he looked content and happy.  

My stomach was grumbling. This must be why I am awake this early. By early, I meant it was 11.25am. Since I have jetlag, I should have slept through the noon. I covered Jungkook with his blanket, making sure that all of them are covered with a blanket. I tip toed my way to the kitchen. I looked into the fridge and there was barely anything in it. Since I bought most of the ingredients yesterday, it was not a surprise that they have no food. There was no bread, just some eggs and ham. So I made some scrambled eggs with ham. There was some pancake mix in the cupboard so I made some pancakes too. I was making my fifth piece of pancake when a head rested on my right shoulder. “Smells good,” he said. I turned around and it was sleepy Rapmon with his eyes half closed. “Go and wash up, I am nearly finished. We can eat first,” I pushed him away. “Morning hug,” he said groggily with his arms opened. Sleepy Rapmon is a needy rapmon. “Mhmmm,” he mumbled as I hugged him. He rested his head on my shoulders and patted his head, “You have worked hard, Joonie.” “Call me that again.” “Joonie.” “I miss that,” he said as he looked at me in the eyes. “I missed you too, Joonie, I missed everyone.” “Alright, we will catch up later, go brush your teeth, you stink,” I wrinkled my nose. “I don’t stink, fine, I am going.”

Flipping the pancake onto a plate, I poured the mix on the pan, last pancake and I am going to start eating, I thought to myself. “Good morning,” a groggy voice said as he backhugged me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I turned my head around and saw Jin. Sleeping Bangtan is clingy bangtan, they all like a hug in the morning. “Morning Jin-ah,” as I turn around to give him a hug. “Go wash up and you can eat already.” I said to him as I his head. “Mhmm,” as he held me tightly and not letting go. “I miss you Rian, don’t leave me anymore,” he said as he caressed my left cheek. My cheeks started to flush and I pushed him away, “I won’t leave now, I have my breakfast to eat, now go wash up!”

“Oh Rian is still here!” V exclaimed abit too loudly, stirring Jimin in his sleep. V jumped over Jungkook and hopped towards me. He took a bite off my pancake which I already had a bite. “Kim Tae Hyung! There’s so many pancakes, why do you have to eat mine?” I grumbled as I no longer want that piece as I pushed the plate towards him. “Other people food taste nicer, just like how green is greener on the other side,” he smirked. The rest of them started to wake up except Suga who slept through breakfast and lunch even when the boys were being extremely loud.

I ended up staying for lunch since the boys insisted as I fell asleep last night when they have not finished their stories. We ordered jajangmyeon, jjamppong and tangsuyuk for lunch. The boys heartily like wolves. Jin finished his bowl of jajangmyeon in less than two minutes. I am just amazed how he gobbles down so quickly, not to say that he eats the noodles in one big bite. It is fascinating to just watch him eat. I was full from one bowl of jajangmyeon but he was stuffing himself with the third bowl. Others all ate one or one and half bowl. Boys sure do have ferocious appetite.

If Bona did not call me, I would have been persuaded to stay for dinner too. “Where are you? Why are you not back yet?” she inquired me on the phone. “I will be home soon, sorry to make you worry baby,” I replied sweetly. “Who was that?” V asked immediately after I hanged up my phone. “My best friend,” I said. “Not boyfriend?” “No, her name is Bona.” “Oh that’s good, I will take you home,” V announced loudly. “I don’t think so Taehyung ah, you haven’t unpacked your luggage yet and last time I checked, the rooms are in a mess. I think you should clean up before the sun sets.” I suggested. “No buts on this. You all should clean up the dorm properly, this is where you live. I can take myself home, it is daylight, so there’s no it’s-dark-and-dangerous excuse. Please, just stay home, clean up and rest,” I looked at Rapmon who was about to argue. With that, I managed to get home by myself and before Bona started launching her barrels of questions.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Thank you to my new subscribers, here's a new chapter to celebrate Easter :)
Please let me know if you have any feedback or comments! xx