Walking home

Dazzling Dreams

We caught a bus together and we sat the back. With Rapmon on my left, Jin on my right. If their fangirls saw, they would probably be extremely jealous. Rapmon gave me one of his ear piece and wanted me to listen on the song that he showed me last time. He completed his rap part and recorded his part already. I commented that it sounded good so far and that I cannot wait to listen to the full song. Feeling encouraged, he played another song that he had finished recently.

Your Converse High
Your Converse High
Your Converse High
Converse High

I’m so into your Converse Highs
I can’t help it
I’m so into your Converse Highs
I like it so much

If I had only one day
I will go see the person who created Converse Highs
Then I’ll tell that person, you saved the world
You made that girl born again
F your Chanel F your Alexander Mcqueen
F your Raf simons, just come here and check it
You can buy two pairs with just 100 dollars, you know what I want
White t-shirt, jeans and red Converse Highs, that’s it…


Converse Converse, I really hate a Converse
When you look all flashy
with your black stockings and your high heels
That’s just a lie
But you look better with Jordan numbers
Ha don’t you know? Converses kill your charm
Anyway, when you meet me, don’t wear Converses
It’s too hard to take them off of you…

“Do you really have to say F in the song, I don’t really like swearing,” I commented.
“But I do like the song as a whole but is red converse really your ideal type?” I added.
“No, a girl wearing red converse high is my ideal type,” Rapmon corrected.
“Pft, sounds like you like the shoe more than the girl though!” I teased.
“I have no idea why he has a thing for converse shoes,” Jin said.
“I like Suga oppa’s part. He sounds so manly,” I giggled.
“Ya, are you falling for Yoongi hyung? You can’t do that,” Rapmon replied sternly.
“Why, he is cool, he has got unexpected charms~” I said.
“Rian, do you have anything to eat? Like snacks?” Jin suddenly asked.
“Oh I have some strawberry peppero, do you want some?” I offered him.
“You just ate dinner and now you are hungry again?” I asked.
“Yeah, I am craving for some sweets,” Jin said as he munched on his snack.

We talked about how cycling at Han River was really nice and relaxing, how the basketball match was, how they got competitive for no reason, how they have not had a good time outside like this for a long time and how they sometimes miss their freedom and their family. Without realising, we reached my stop.

The night has gotten much colder since it was almost midnight. Both of them stuck close to me after hearing me sniff and rubbing my frozen cold hands together. Jin gave me his pair of gloves and it was still warm from his body heat. We walked slowly together, our steps in sync and shadow casting in front of us. “Wait, stop for a moment” I said out of the blue. I took a photo of the shadows of three of us. “Okay, keep walking.” Rapmon just started laughing and Jin goes, “ (what)?”

“It is just funny that she takes a photo of our shadow instead of a selca,” Rapmon explained.
“Ah, let’s take a selca together then!” as I switched the camera mode to selfie mode.
“1, 2, 3, kimcheese!” As I took a photo of three of us, with my flushed red cheeks, Rapmon’s glowing blonde hair under the street lights and Jin’s soft smile. We look happy with each other by our side. “Jin, Joon, thank you for walking me home,” as I gave them a smile. I opened my arms, extending towards both of them and Rapmon stepped forward, wrapping his arms around me. I realised he does not have any cologne, instead, he smells like body lotion, I cannot quite grasp what the scent is before he pulled away.

I extended my arms towards Jin this time, looking directly at him, waiting for him to hug me. I moved arms up and down, using my fingers to motion him for a hug. Finally getting the hint, he closed in the gap between us, embraced me softly as though I am a fragile flower and patted me on my back before releasing both of his arms away from me. “Goodnight,” I whispered and gave both of them a wave before I stepped into the house.