GOTBTS

Dazzling Dreams

The boys were filming for Idol Star Athletics Championship. Who knew that for a sports meet, a sports person will need their makeup artist? Well, KPOP idols do. Even though I said I will text Mark, I just texted him my number. We never had the time to catch up with one another.

I was fixing the boys’ makeup after their lunch break when Mark came knocking on the door to look for me. Jackson, another member from Mark’s group also came to say hello to the boys. Turns out that they were all friends and in particular, Rapmon was close with Jackson. If they knew each other, what was the fuss about with Mark? Mark and Jackson gave all the members a handshake or a bro hug.

I was chatting with Mark in English and Jackson decided to join in to introduce himself. “Hey, I am Jackson Wang, from Hong Kong,” he said with a big smile while waving at me. “Hi, I am Rhiannon, from New York city, as you might know already, Mark’s high school friend,” I said with a small smile. This guy is really over friendly and I am not used to it. Especially since Mark is a quiet and relatively calm person. Jackson’s personality is a stark contrast to Mark’s.

Even though the time was short since they had to resume their filming, we had a short catch up with one another and he introduced his GOT7 members to me. They all seem to get along really well and they even hung out during filming and since they were together in the sports group. I was looking at the sheer amount of idols that were present at the event. How many groups are there? The girls are all dressed in hoodies and baggy pants but they looked so cute! They had their full makeup on, despite being at a sporting event and participating in sports, how hard must it been for them, I can only imagine how many retouches they need and how careful they must be with their near invisible eyeliners and blush.

With that many groups participating, it also meant that there was huge amount of fans present. The stadium seats were filled entirely as it sectioned accordingly to each fandom. Fans were holding onto cheering balloon sticks or light sticks, cheering feverously for their idols and chanting their names loudly. The energy level in the stadium can be compared to those at professional sports meet.

Similar to typical sports day, there was archery, running, high jump, futsal and basketball. Of course, for me, my highlight for the day was basketball! Min Yoongi, my basketball star, he played so fluidly like a dancer on the stage. In order to watch them play, I had to join in their fans and cheer for them. Suga shot a beautiful first shot. I am just happy to see Suga playing so energetically on the court. It must have been refreshing to be able to play again and this time with ARMY’s support.

Later on, BTS won gold in 400M relay race which made me believe that Jungkook is invincible. How can this kid do well in everything? Golden maknae indeed, with his powerful sprint, they nabbed the gold medal with ease. Jin was such an enthusiastic cheerleader and he was waving and pumping the ARMY bomb like a real fan. No one promotes BTS better than Jin. Overall, the team that BTS was in won the first place and they even made Rapmon make a celebratory rap. The boys seem to have enjoyed themselves as they could not stop talking about the events and how they won, performed and made friends while doing so.

Even after two days of filming, the boys were b with energy and excitement as they discussed what they should do when they get home. They intend to play computer and any games that they have at their dormitory. It was rare to see Suga being so involved and wanting to be part of the fun. “We should invite GOT7 over!” Jungkook suggested. “Woah, our dorm is small enough and you want to call another seven members over?” Suga asked. “I don’t think all of them will come anyway, probably just a few of them,” Jimin said. “Rian should come over too, come play with us,” V looked at me with his puppy eyes. “Yeah, join us, I will cook for you,” Jin bribed. Lured by the food bait, I agreed to go and texted Mark to come, so I can make one move and gain two, literally have yummy food and catch up with Mark.

 

 

 

A/N: Celebrating BBMA BTS Win :) Here's double chapters update.