Jun

Be(lie)ve

Seungcheol told lord Jeonghan about what had happened. That they took Fleurette. Jeonghan walked to his big chair, special built for him. 

– Let her come back when she wants to, and when she is back make sure that she goes straight to me. For now send Minghao here. I have work for him.

– What are you planning? Why do you always let the students with black uniforms do work?

– Are you jealous?

Jeonghan walked towards Seungcheol.

– I just start to wondering if Wonwoo really had right.

Jeonghan laughed for himself.

– If Fleurette can turn into anything she wants, like you told me she could, remember? Then it will become a problem if she choose to stay with Wonwoo. We need someone who can mark her. She could easily comeback as someone else. I don’t think your muscles are suited for this mission.

– So what are you going to mark her with?

– I’m not sure yet.

– Doesn’t Seungkwans pixie-dust mark people so he can feel their aura.

– You are a genius! 

Jeonghan took a seat on his chair with his hand on the table.

– Send Seungkwan and Vernon.

– Yes my lord.






Fleurette woke up still in her rabbit shape next to one of the boys there. This boy could speak to animals. His name was Joshua. Fleurette could tell that Mingyu wasn’t close so she decided to turn back to human. She was going to leave when she felt a hand on hers. She looked over at Joshua. He mumble something she didn’t catch. Fleurette took her hand away. Hoshi would have loose his if he saw this she thought for herself and a grin played on her lips. 

She looked out on the corridor carefully. She walked where she hoped would lead her out. Fleurette wanted to meet this Lord Jeonghan and ask him if he really had kill people. 
When she looked in one of the corridor  she suddenly out and was in another room.

She saw Seungkwan with Vernon flying over the forest on a dragon. They seemed to be on their way over too Wonwoos castle. 


– Are you going to stay there all the day?

Fleurette was back to reality. She turned around to find the boy with the fire power. She took some steps back in surprise.

– I just try to find my way out before Mingyu kills me.

– Well it isn’t because of you he want to kill you. It’s only the thing that Wonwoo seem to like your blood more.

– So what? I mean, are they like together? Like relationship together? Boyfriend and boyfriend together?

– Nah, Mingyu is Wonwoos .


Fleurettes stomach made a loud voice.

– Someone seems to be hungry. Let us eat something.

Fleurette followed the boy.






–So what do you think about the food?

– It is great! I love it!

– Yeah, I can see it.

The boy took a napkin, leaned forward and cleaned Fleurettes mouth.

– What is your name? 

– Oh, I’m sorry that I never told you my name. My name is Jun, Junhui, but call me Jun. And what is your name?

– My name is Fleur.

– Like in floor you walk on?

– GOD DAMN ING . CAN PEOPLE STOP SAYING THAT? NO! IT IS FLEUR, SPELLED F-L-E-U-R. FLEUR.

– Wow, touchy. I’m sorry Fleur.

Fleurette sighed and calmed down while drinking water.

– So why did you believe Wonwoo that Jeonghan had killed people.

– Because he told me to take a life of one of the students that refused to listen to Jeonghan. 

Fleurette choke on her water.

– YOU DID WHAT?

– Yes, I killed a student. Jeonghan forced me. Then he also blamed it on me so I had no where to go then with Wonwoo.

– So he used you?!

– Yes, I even remember the name of the young boy I had to kill.

– What was his name? If you want to tell…

Jun looked down for a second before he made eye contact with Fleurette.

– Don’t tell anyone.

– Okay.

– Promise? 
Fleurette held out her pinky finger.

– Pinky-promise.

Jun grabbed her pinky with his.

– His name was Samuel.

– Oh… I’m sorry that you had to do such a awful thing.

– Well I got the black school uniform after that. People didn’t talk so much with me after that.

– Oh… But you have me now that you can talk with. 
Fleurette flashed Jun a sweet smile that made him think that Fleurette was cute.

– Weren’t you going to leave twenty minutes ago? 

– Yes, but if you can protect me from Mingyu I guess I can stay here for a week more before I should go back. There are things I want to read about in the library here.

– Sure!
 I will protect you.
Jun took the dishes and leaved them in the sink. 

– Let me clean!

– No, you are our guest. Just sit down, I can do this.

When Jun start to clean the plates Fleurette put her hand under the running water from the tap. She then brushed it of on Jun and giggled.

– Hey! What are you doing?

Jun put down the plate he was washing. He took his wet hands and brushed of on Fleurettes cheeks.

– You are so childish!
–
But now you are childish with me.
Fleurette try to get her hands wet under the tap but Jun grabbed her wrist, while he brushed of more water on her. 

– You think this is funny huh? Then let me get you wet! 



Someone cleared his throat.

– That sounds dirty.

Both Jun and Fleurette looked over at the door. It was one of the boys who ran from Mingyu before.

– If you are going to make her wet I would prefer you could do that in your room and not in the kitchen.
 Jun made a circle of fire around that boy. 

– Calm down! I was only kidding with you! I came here to say that two of the students are on their way here. One of them is Vernon with his dragon, the other one I couldn’t really tell. 
Fleurette looked at the guy.

– ! It’s them! I have to go. I need to see them.

– But you said you wouldn’t leave?

– I won’t but I need to talk to them. They must be worried. 

– Okey, I’ll show you the way with Seokmin. 

– Let’s go then.